Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's best time to invest in bitcoin ?  (Read 6227 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

The best time to invest in BTC is now.

This is because delaying the investment implies taking the risk of changing your mind and not investing in the future. Price movements up or down might affect your decision to invest. If it goes down you will think it will go down more or it is failing and decide not to invest. If it goes up you will think you missed the boat and have to wait more to buy lower. If you don't invest now, you might never invest, or in many months or years when the price will be multiples of the current price.

Agree, today is the best time to invest not tomorrow, as in NOW so that when the price comes up then you are already earning in that way that you are just investing and you are doing nothing but just investing and you also analyze every investment that you will make and make sure that you will invest in a trusted company that you know that it will earn and grow for the next 5yrs.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

I think it's now before Russia legalize bitcoin very soon.  Grin
I'm sure it will impact on bitcoin value just like Japanese legalize bitcoin on 1 April and bitcoin's bubbling happen on last 25 May and  they back decrease to adjust market's supply and demand

Smiley
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

I think it's now before Russia legalize bitcoin very soon.  Grin
I'm sure it will impact on bitcoin value just like Japanese legalize bitcoin on 1 April and bitcoin's bubbling happen on last 25 May and  they back decrease to adjust market's supply and demand

But the fact that Russian bankers were in favor of legalizing Bitcoin still does not bring anything and it is mainly possible to say that exactly how the government will solve such problems. The more I do not think that they have something like plans for the future otherwise the bad laws regarding crypto-currencies would not be accepted.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Hello Guys ,

I am new here & i want to Know what's best times for invest in Bitcoin ? Grin Grin

i'll buy buck amount of Bitcoins , so i want to know the best time for buy  Wink Wink
Right now seems like a good time to buy, after the great growth of bitcoin we had a correction, and if you wait any longer there is a chance you are not going to be able to profit when the next rise in price happens, you could have invested a year ago, but we must not talk about past opportunities but about the ones you have in front of you.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Hello Guys ,

I am new here & i want to Know what's best times for invest in Bitcoin ? Grin Grin

i'll buy buck amount of Bitcoins , so i want to know the best time for buy  Wink Wink
Right now seems like a good time to buy, after the great growth of bitcoin we had a correction, and if you wait any longer there is a chance you are not going to be able to profit when the next rise in price happens, you could have invested a year ago, but we must not talk about past opportunities but about the ones you have in front of you.
Well i think any time you can be still buy bitcoins and you can hold them until the price is making you a large profit.. since bitcoin is keep increasing even we are experience of drop these days the price still rising up again so if you buy right now much possibility that you can make profit early. or if you bought bitcoin in the high price base on the chart you can make profit but not in early and i think you can gain profit maybe next year or few months depends if we here a good news again and improvement about bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:15:00 PM

Hello Guys ,

Wait after the UASF, the people are panicking so there is a high possibility of a dump so you must wait for it..
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:33:51 PM

There is no specific calculation on whether there is a best time to enter bitcoin,what i always do is to enter the coin when is a small market correction and i wait out till i reach my desired profit level,so always look for a good entry point so that you wont get behind and hold for a longer time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

I think you get the point is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin time where we see a large drop in the price of the bitcoin where we've seen a couple of days and now is increased if you invest when price reaches $2400 + a few days back You make a profit now with $600 + and the possibility of prices going up at the end of the year $3000
This is I think the best time to now when we can buy a bitcoin for a better price that can quickly make your profits ...
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:49:24 PM

Maybe the best time when the price is below $ 1000, or when the price is very low. Looking at the current bitcoin price, if the bitcoin price falls below $ 1500, I think it's the right time to make a lot of stock for bitcoin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

Hello Guys ,

i'll buy buck amount of Bitcoins , so i want to know the best time for buy  Wink Wink

Great time was exactly when you were asking about this on 27th May or next day 28th May.  But if you look long term any day is food. 10 years from now you will not fell much different if you bought your BTC at $2000 or $3000
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

Hello Guys ,

i'll buy buck amount of Bitcoins , so i want to know the best time for buy  Wink Wink

Buy as soon as you can. You could wait for a dip in price but there's no guarantee that the price will go lower than it is right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

Well this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Buy as much as you could, we cannot predict the bitcoin price but others are buying and holding bitcoin. Invest on what you can afford, if you dont invest you will regret though. So, invest and hold bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

Maybe the best time when the price is below $ 1000, or when the price is very low. Looking at the current bitcoin price, if the bitcoin price falls below $ 1500, I think it's the right time to make a lot of stock for bitcoin.
You must be complete wrong as your waiting may last forever. I am not seeing bitcoin prices to fall down to below $1500 marks. It is being highly speculated bitcoin prices to reach $5000 levels hence buying now is more meaningful rather than waiting for any corrections to enter in. Probably there could be some corrections but that may happen only after bitcoin will be testing $3000 or $3500 levels not from current levels for sure. The best time for investing into bitcoin is always "now".
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:10:40 PM

Well this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Buy as much as you could, we cannot predict the bitcoin price but others are buying and holding bitcoin. Invest on what you can afford, if you dont invest you will regret though. So, invest and hold bitcoin.

Buying will work in anytime for bitcoin. Price is volatile from the past 3 years but the from this year starting, bitcoin price is climbing up from the January onwards. Therefore, you can invest on bitcoin trading, lending or mining as of now. These will give better profit, if move towards it.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Buying will work in anytime for bitcoin. Price is volatile from the past 3 years but the from this year starting, bitcoin price is climbing up from the January onwards. Therefore, you can invest on bitcoin trading, lending or mining as of now. These will give better profit, if move towards it.

I agree it is alway best to buy when you think you are ready to buy bitcoins.  Way back in 2015, those who are thinking if those time were the right time to buy bitcoin and hesitated to buy would have been in regret if they saw how much bitcoin had increased.  If OP intends to buy then he should buy it and wait for some years to see an increase in his stash value.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

I personally think that any time is a good time to buy some bitcoin. When you have that extra cash that you are willing to invest in something, simply use some of it to buy some bitcoin.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

I personally think that any time is a good time to buy some bitcoin. When you have that extra cash that you are willing to invest in something, simply use some of it to buy some bitcoin.

If a person plans to invest for a short time, then such a strategy does not fit. It is best to study and analyze those processes, which now occur in bitcoin. And then make decisions about investing

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Hello Guys ,

Im glad that you have joined out tiny world of cryptocurrency investors, but I think that the first step would be not to buy bitcoins, but to just observe the price, news and overall approach on cryptocurrencies.
Reading threads on this forum may be really helpful for you, if you want to make correct decisions and to know by yourself what is the best moment to buy/sell bitcoin, then you need to educate yourself, and gain more experience!

You can always try a way to just buy bitcoins every week/month for the same amount of money, let's say that would be 100$ monthly.
So at the start of every month, you just buy bitcoins for 100$ no matter the price is! believe me or not, but in a long term I can almost guarantee you that this method will work fine enough to make profits.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Hello Guys ,

Im glad that you have joined out tiny world of cryptocurrency investors, but I think that the first step would be not to buy bitcoins, but to just observe the price, news and overall approach on cryptocurrencies.
Reading threads on this forum may be really helpful for you, if you want to make correct decisions and to know by yourself what is the best moment to buy/sell bitcoin, then you need to educate yourself, and gain more experience!

You can always try a way to just buy bitcoins every week/month for the same amount of money, let's say that would be 100$ monthly.
So at the start of every month, you just buy bitcoins for 100$ no matter the price is! believe me or not, but in a long term I can almost guarantee you that this method will work fine enough to make profits.
In my view, there's no best time in investing your bitcoin because you have to wait first for its value to increase as we all know there is no stability and it drops sometimes. Perhaps the better way is to invest while still you have a salary or bonuses from your work  not that full but half of it would be better. Not all the time you are dependent on bitcoin but also you need an extra strategy to earn some money while waiting for bitcoin to skyrocket so you are hitting with one stone in this case-working and saving/investing.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

I don't believe in stupid myths such as time machine. So I will not give you answers such as I will go back to 2009 and purchase a million BTC at $0.001 per coin. Let's be realistic. Right now, BTC is going at around $2,850 per coin. IMO, it is unlikely to fall below $2,500 per coin anytime in the future. That means that right now it is a good opportunity to purchase Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: