Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the ICO be a set rate or be proportionally distributed?
Set Rate - 1 (20%)
Proportionally Distributed - 4 (80%)
Doesnt Matter - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSynq2 Information  (Read 2586 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

Hi, I am making this post to let everyone know that I was contacted by an administrator of poloniex to see if we would be interested in putting BitSynq2 onto the exchange. The administrator stated that it will cost 0.5 Bitcoin to do so and 1 Bitcoin if we were to do the ICO through them. Now I don't know if this is legit or not because I have not known of Poloniex to offer the ICO and also I didnt know they contact coin devs to see about having a coin added to their exchange. I will have to do some further research into this to make sure it's not a scam and I might just submit a support form to Poloniex to find out if this is legit or not unless some of you know whether this might be legit or a scam. If you all could please comment below to let me know your thoughts on if this is a scam or not and also if its not a scam if we should look into taking them up on the offer. Thank you.
If this information is true, then I will wait for its ICO in poloniex. When will his ICO plan be accomplished? I hope this is not a fake

Hi, I found out that it was a fake. I looked up the email and the same email tried to scam other ICO projects and also I contact Poloniex to make certain and they confirmed it is a scam. But I just emailed icoo to get information about launching the ICO on there. Also my previous thought of raising only 1 Bitcoin was way off I believe even though that's all I wanted to raise because I didn't want to seem like a scam but I have come to realize that in order to make this project actually succeed I will need to raise more than that. I am hoping to try to raise at least five or ten Bitcoin so I have the funds to really make this project worth it and stand out and hopefully become a big cryptocurrency player in the markets. But from the original post on this thread I was hoping to raise more like 40 Bitcoin to have enough money to work with without cutting corners or anything and to have money for the long haul of this project. But of course we will just have to wait and see how much I can raise for the project based mainly off of what you all vote on in the threads poll about how the ICO should take place.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

Is anyone still interested in this project? If so please let me know. Thank you.
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:54:52 AM

Hi Dude,

I am from the old set of investors of BitSynq2. Firstly, i am interested to see this project moving ahead but as we can see here, you have a few roadblocks.

OLD INVESTOR VS NEW INVESTOR
I would agree with Gandalf86. I feel your method is a ripoff to the new investors. Firstly let's make it clear that the new investors are the ones that is going to make this new project happen. Therefore priority should be given to the new investors. IMO, a ratio of 0.75:0.25 new to old looks better for me rather than 0. Ratio 0.75 to new investors and 0.25 to old investors, and if the new investors feel 0.25 is high, then make it 0.20. But let's be a little fair to old investors like me too right?

NAME
Why do you want to use BitSynq2. I would you rather use SynqBit instead. That 2 at the end just makes it look secondhand. Almost every coin is a fork of something except a few original codes. So, come up with a different name. It creates a new aura to the whole project and easier to "revive". This does not mean forgetting its history but my question to you, why continue with the old history when it was tainted with SCAM all over it. This includes the logo. It needs a different look.

ICO
Right now we need Angel Investors to kick-start the project. Or you want to be the kick-starter?. It is fine with me if you want to be the kick-starter. But you may really need to know costing / estimated cost. You can propose that costing here and let's see who is interested to invest in this project as the Angel Investor. You may need to figure out the initial "reward" to these angel investor. A firm number needed by you and a firm number to be given to the investor. These costing includes everything from cost of developer, web hosting, exchanges. Only then we can "figure" out how much is needed and importantly who is going to hold these funds? Escrow? I see all these missing. After the first scam and all the other scams out there, there is no reason for any one to trust anyone. It should be, raise fund --> meet project objective 1 --> get fund meet project --> objective 2..

EXCHANGES
Talk to the most widely used exchangers and get their cost to list and their requirement. We need to meet these requirement so that the early investors have the opportunity to trade early if they want to. These cost must be costed inside your total ICO cost. I mean Polo, Bittrex etc.

INVESTORS
It should not be hard to find investors. There are these bounty threads, new ICO threads and signature campaigns that we can use. Need to figure out the bounty reward ratio for this marketing. It should not be hard enough. With campaigns going for 30 days, it should be not hard to pull a few new investors. There are so many ICO going on with fake products and here you are trying to revive an old with genuine intention. I dont think it will be that hard. What you need now is a community.

STRATEGY
Overall i am a little confused with your strategy, you cannot be pleasing everyone. Sometimes you need to make a firm decision and go with it. If you made a mistake, rectify it. But overall strategy from A-Z seems not right to me.

These are a few points i can contribute at the moment for now.

tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:46:32 AM

Hi Dude,

I am from the old set of investors of BitSynq2. Firstly, i am interested to see this project moving ahead but as we can see here, you have a few roadblocks.

OLD INVESTOR VS NEW INVESTOR
I would agree with Gandalf86. I feel your method is a ripoff to the new investors. Firstly let's make it clear that the new investors are the ones that is going to make this new project happen. Therefore priority should be given to the new investors. IMO, a ratio of 0.75:0.25 new to old looks better for me rather than 0. Ratio 0.75 to new investors and 0.25 to old investors, and if the new investors feel 0.25 is high, then make it 0.20. But let's be a little fair to old investors like me too right?

NAME
Why do you want to use BitSynq2. I would you rather use SynqBit instead. That 2 at the end just makes it look secondhand. Almost every coin is a fork of something except a few original codes. So, come up with a different name. It creates a new aura to the whole project and easier to "revive". This does not mean forgetting its history but my question to you, why continue with the old history when it was tainted with SCAM all over it. This includes the logo. It needs a different look.

ICO
Right now we need Angel Investors to kick-start the project. Or you want to be the kick-starter?. It is fine with me if you want to be the kick-starter. But you may really need to know costing / estimated cost. You can propose that costing here and let's see who is interested to invest in this project as the Angel Investor. You may need to figure out the initial "reward" to these angel investor. A firm number needed by you and a firm number to be given to the investor. These costing includes everything from cost of developer, web hosting, exchanges. Only then we can "figure" out how much is needed and importantly who is going to hold these funds? Escrow? I see all these missing. After the first scam and all the other scams out there, there is no reason for any one to trust anyone. It should be, raise fund --> meet project objective 1 --> get fund meet project --> objective 2..

EXCHANGES
Talk to the most widely used exchangers and get their cost to list and their requirement. We need to meet these requirement so that the early investors have the opportunity to trade early if they want to. These cost must be costed inside your total ICO cost. I mean Polo, Bittrex etc.

INVESTORS
It should not be hard to find investors. There are these bounty threads, new ICO threads and signature campaigns that we can use. Need to figure out the bounty reward ratio for this marketing. It should not be hard enough. With campaigns going for 30 days, it should be not hard to pull a few new investors. There are so many ICO going on with fake products and here you are trying to revive an old with genuine intention. I dont think it will be that hard. What you need now is a community.

STRATEGY
Overall i am a little confused with your strategy, you cannot be pleasing everyone. Sometimes you need to make a firm decision and go with it. If you made a mistake, rectify it. But overall strategy from A-Z seems not right to me.

These are a few points i can contribute at the moment for now.

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to write this up for me to look at. I agree with your points now that I look at it as far as changing the logo and name. Also I agree with your point about the new investors needing priority over the old since they would be the ones reviving the project and without them the old investors get nothing. So I have  decided to go with yours and I believe another person that commented about this advice and do the ICO as proportionally distributed. I will of course keep everything about the coin supply the same so the ICO will be for 20 million coins as previously stated but now its going to be proportionally distributed. Also I am needing to put together a team of at least one developer, one logo designer, and a few promoters. So if anyone is interested please contact me by PM on here and I am also going to post this part of the message on the original post so that everyone can see it.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:45:05 AM

Hi, I just got the BitSnq2 Slack channel to do automated invites. If you want to join just go to this link and put in your email address and it should give you the invitation. If not please let me know. Thank you. https://bitsynq2.herokuapp.com/
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:09:24 AM

I think this coin is absolutely dead, but, anyway, I wish you the best luck with your project (I'm an old Bitsynq investor) so... good luck  Grin
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

what is the relationship among Bitsynq and BitSynq2? is there a swap?

I have bitsynq coins from ICO then I thought it was all dead, isn't it?
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Hi, I am restarting the BitSynq project which was abandoned by the original devs. I am hiring a cryptocurrency developer to recreate a fork of BitSynq and add the features that were not added by the original devs. But there will be a few changes to the new coin that were not in the original. First the coin supply will be 500 million instead of 50 million, second there will be a premine of 50 million instead of 21 million. The reason for the first change is to have a lower total coin supply to premine ratio so that it is more attractive and is easier to add to an exchange since some exchanges don't allow more than a 20% premine. Also the second change is do to the fact that I am going to do a 1:1 coin swap with the people who actually put money in the original ICO, a 1:1 coin swap of 1 million coins to the original coins bounty holders, a new ICO to fund this project and with that there will be a sale of 20 million coins at a rate of 200 sat each, and 1 million coins for a new bounty which out of that 1 million coins, and I will be taking 8 million of the remaining coins for putting up the money initially to hire the dev and also for the fact that I am going through the trouble of getting this project started and also part of the 8 million coins will go to paying for other things for the project once the ICO funds run out and also will be put into investments to keep the fund going to pay for future expesnes. Also with the new ICO I will be putting all of the money into this project and any left over will be put into a holding account to pay for further development of the coin. If anyone is interested in investing in the new ICO for BitSynq2 then please go to our website listed below and read about the ICO further and how to invest. Thank you and I hope you all like what I am trying to do.

Website: http://bitsynq2.weebly.com/ (I know its a free website right now but I will upgrade it once the ICO starts getting funded.)

Original BitSynq thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516941.0

Blockchain.info Bitcoin wallet address to pay for ICO: 1AajzmPXuBFUPVBVC1ULmnABNHpy63w4nA

My contact email address: bitsynq2@gmail.com (please put BiSynq2 in the subject or I may not respond.)

Slack invite link: https://bitsynq2.herokuapp.com/

Slack: https://bitsynq2.slack.com/

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:

1. Developer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Promoters

these positions will be paid out of the ICO funds. Pay will be negotiable.

I am amazed by your ability to continue the devs plan. And hopefully you can develop Bitsynq well and get the people with the desired qualifications according to the intelligence in their field. God bless you.

tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:29:37 PM

what is the relationship among Bitsynq and BitSynq2? is there a swap?

I have bitsynq coins from ICO then I thought it was all dead, isn't it?

Hi, I am planning on making BitSynq2 into a new cryptocurrency but with the same plan as the original dev had laid out for us ICO investors. And yes there will be a coin swap but it will only be for the original ICO and bounty campaign amounts and not coins staked afterwards. If you are interested in helping this project invest in the ICO and get others to invest as well since I won't be able to do much off of one small investment (unless you could do a large Investment) lol.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Hi, I am restarting the BitSynq project which was abandoned by the original devs. I am hiring a cryptocurrency developer to recreate a fork of BitSynq and add the features that were not added by the original devs. But there will be a few changes to the new coin that were not in the original. First the coin supply will be 500 million instead of 50 million, second there will be a premine of 50 million instead of 21 million. The reason for the first change is to have a lower total coin supply to premine ratio so that it is more attractive and is easier to add to an exchange since some exchanges don't allow more than a 20% premine. Also the second change is do to the fact that I am going to do a 1:1 coin swap with the people who actually put money in the original ICO, a 1:1 coin swap of 1 million coins to the original coins bounty holders, a new ICO to fund this project and with that there will be a sale of 20 million coins at a rate of 200 sat each, and 1 million coins for a new bounty which out of that 1 million coins, and I will be taking 8 million of the remaining coins for putting up the money initially to hire the dev and also for the fact that I am going through the trouble of getting this project started and also part of the 8 million coins will go to paying for other things for the project once the ICO funds run out and also will be put into investments to keep the fund going to pay for future expesnes. Also with the new ICO I will be putting all of the money into this project and any left over will be put into a holding account to pay for further development of the coin. If anyone is interested in investing in the new ICO for BitSynq2 then please go to our website listed below and read about the ICO further and how to invest. Thank you and I hope you all like what I am trying to do.

Website: http://bitsynq2.weebly.com/ (I know its a free website right now but I will upgrade it once the ICO starts getting funded.)

Original BitSynq thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516941.0

Blockchain.info Bitcoin wallet address to pay for ICO: 1AajzmPXuBFUPVBVC1ULmnABNHpy63w4nA

My contact email address: bitsynq2@gmail.com (please put BiSynq2 in the subject or I may not respond.)

Slack invite link: https://bitsynq2.herokuapp.com/

Slack: https://bitsynq2.slack.com/

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:

1. Developer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Promoters

these positions will be paid out of the ICO funds. Pay will be negotiable.

I am amazed by your ability to continue the devs plan. And hopefully you can develop Bitsynq well and get the people with the desired qualifications according to the intelligence in their field. God bless you.

Hi, thank you for your support. I am glad to see some of you are interested in this and I can't wait to get the project going.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:33:51 AM

Hi, is anyone still interested in this project? If so please let me know so I can move forward with an ico so that i can cover the cost of development. I will not accept any ico funds until after the ico is over so that i know i will get enough to cover the development costs. So basically I will need for anyone interested in investing to contact me and tell me how much they will invest and I will put it on a spreadsheet and if I can accumulate enough investments from people who promise to invest the amounts they say they will then I will start to collect the funds and then get a developer started on the work.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

Also keep in mind that this will be a proportionally distributed ico and NOT a fixed rate ico.
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

I still have my bitsynq in the wallet. the last time I open the wallet was last year. Is there something I can do? are there any nodes to sync it?
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Hi, if anyone is still interested in this project please go to the Slack channel so we can discuss the future of the project. Thank you.
cryptolord

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

Dead or alive?

In Crypto We Trust
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

Dead or alive?

Well since I can't seem to get any traction for this project I suppose it's dead. But if anyone is willing to join the dev team to help make this a reality then that would be great. If your interested please message me on here. Thank you.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:39:26 AM

It's a shame such projects don't live up to expectations sometimes. What was the problem, team or financing?

Well mainly team. I need to put a team together that will work for a share of the coins or share of the ICO. I don't know if you know or not but the original bitsynq founder took everyone's money and then disappeared so now I'm trying to redo the project into a second version because I like the idea of the project and i want to help the people including myself that got scammed by the original founder. I just need a good coder that will team up with me to do this.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:12:50 AM

So is it confirmed that actual Polenix contacted you to list something that is not even developed yet? Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:43 AM

So is it confirmed that actual Polenix contacted you to list something that is not even developed yet? Smiley

Hi, no that turned out to be a scam.
cryptorious

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

Why not just start an entirely new coin that isn't already sullied with a bad reputation? Even if you want to use the same technology why not rebrand the entire thing? I know I wouldn't want to be in the position of trying to appease investors of a project I wasn't responsible for.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: