Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the ICO be a set rate or be proportionally distributed?
Set Rate - 1 (20%)
Proportionally Distributed - 4 (80%)
Doesnt Matter - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSynq2 Information  (Read 2586 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:36:54 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 03:18:53 AM by tobeyrowe

Hi, I am restarting the BitSynq project which was abandoned by the original devs. I am hiring a cryptocurrency developer to recreate a new version of BitSynq and add the features that were not added by the original devs. But there will be a few changes to the new coin that were not in the original. First the coin supply will be 500 million instead of 50 million, second there will be a premine of 50 million instead of 21 million. The reason for the first change is to have a lower total coin supply to premine ratio so that it is more attractive and is easier to add to an exchange since some exchanges don't allow more than a 20% premine. Also the second change is do to the fact that I am going to do a 1:1 coin swap with the people who actually put money in the original ICO, a 1:1 coin swap of 1 million coins to the original coins bounty holders, a new ICO to fund this project and with that there will be an ICO of 20 million coins which will be proportionally distributed, 1 million coins for a new bounty campaign, and I will be taking 8 million of the remaining coins for putting up money initially to hire the dev and also for the fact that I am going through the trouble of getting this project started and also part of the 8 million coins will go to paying for other things for the project once the ICO funds run out and also will be put into investments to keep the fund going to pay for future expesnes. Also with the new ICO I will be putting all of the money into this project and any left over will be put into a holding account to pay for further development of the coin. If anyone is interested in investing in the new ICO for BitSynq2 then please go to our website listed below and read about the ICO further and how to invest. Thank you and I hope you all like what I am trying to do.

Website: http://bitsynq2.weebly.com/ (I know its a free website right now but I will upgrade it once the ICO starts getting funded.)

Original BitSynq thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516941.0

My contact email address: bitsynq2@gmail.com (please put BiSynq2 in the subject or I may not respond.)

Slack invite link: https://bitsynq2.herokuapp.com/

Slack: https://bitsynq2.slack.com/

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:

1. Developer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Promoters

these positions will be paid out of the ICO funds and/or the bounty campaign. Pay will be negotiable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

Hi, I am making this post to let everyone know that I was contacted by an administrator of poloniex to see if we would be interested in putting BitSynq2 onto the exchange. The administrator stated that it will cost 0.5 Bitcoin to do so and 1 Bitcoin if we were to do the ICO through them. Now I don't know if this is legit or not because I have not known of Poloniex to offer the ICO and also I didnt know they contact coin devs to see about having a coin added to their exchange. I will have to do some further research into this to make sure it's not a scam and I might just submit a support form to Poloniex to find out if this is legit or not unless some of you know whether this might be legit or a scam. If you all could please comment below to let me know your thoughts on if this is a scam or not and also if its not a scam if we should look into taking them up on the offer. Thank you.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:21:48 AM

Hi, I am making this post to let everyone know that I was contacted by an administrator of poloniex to see if we would be interested in putting BitSynq2 onto the exchange. The administrator stated that it will cost 0.5 Bitcoin to do so and 1 Bitcoin if we were to do the ICO through them. Now I don't know if this is legit or not because I have not known of Poloniex to offer the ICO and also I didnt know they contact coin devs to see about having a coin added to their exchange. I will have to do some further research into this to make sure it's not a scam and I might just submit a support form to Poloniex to find out if this is legit or not unless some of you know whether this might be legit or a scam. If you all could please comment below to let me know your thoughts on if this is a scam or not and also if its not a scam if we should look into taking them up on the offer. Thank you.

Poloniex contact you to add bitsynq?? I really doubt about that, there are many coin who have huge marketcap, real development, real developer such as humaniq, chrono, bitbean, etc. They are better than this bitshits, but they still not listed in poloniex. It's better for you to stay away from bitshits or everyone that claim if they are poloniex admin.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:38:28 AM

Hi, I don't know if they did or if it was a scam. I'm just telling you what I recieved. But I'm going to submit a form to Poloniex to find out if it was actually them or not.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:46:42 AM

Yeah only Poloniex can confirm it. good luck with BitSynq2

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

Yeah only Poloniex can confirm it. good luck with BitSynq2

Okay I just contacted Poloniex to find out. I will let you all know what their response is (if I get one lol). Also thank you for the good luck statement. Because this is going to be a big project i bet and I'm going to need it lol.
stupidboy123

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

So...did you make any progress with your project?
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

So...did you make any progress with your project?

Hi, sorry for the late response. I have been in contact with a few developers for this project but nothing has been set in stone yet. I am hoping to try to raise some money through an ICO but I know the people from the first ICO got scammed and I don't know how well another ICO would work out even though I am not going to scam like the original dev did but I still understand that a lot of people will see it as a possible scam so I don't know how I am going to raise the money but I am thinking that I will have to put it up myself and then give myself a premine to recoup the money spent to do the project.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

Everyone please re-read the original post because I have edited it to reflect the new information for this project including the adding of our new but hopefully temporary website as I hope to get a better website once the ICO starts getting funded.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:53:11 AM

If what you say is true,
Then this project includes a very promising project for the future
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

If what you say is true,
Then this project includes a very promising project for the future

Hi, thank you very much for your positive comment. And yes everything I am saying is true lol. I would love to see this project up and running and fully functional and I cannot wait for it to be ready and I know a lot of the original BitSynq holders probably feel the same way considering they are going to be able to get BitSynq2 just because they invested in the original and were scammed by it. But I must say that the original investors and bounty campaigners will only be receiving their initial payouts and not anything they staked afterwards since there is no way to tell their balances since from last time I checked the original BitSynq blockchain wasn't working. So I will be giving the original investors and bounty campaigners their BitSynq2 based off of the google spreadsheet from the original dev.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

ok....well i wish you luck

Thank you for the luck lol Smiley
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

Also everyone I have made a slack channel for BitSynq2 but as of right now I will need you all to email me at bitsynq2@gmail.com with the subject "Slack Invite" for me to send you an invitation to join the slack channel until I can fix the issues I am having with setting up automated invites.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:35:17 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 08:45:24 AM by Gandalf86

Fixed price ICO - sorry not interested. As you are probably aware, there is a LOT of doubt around the future of this project because of the history, even if you are honest (which I'm not questioning). This would be a great investment opportunity if it would be an ICO where all funds will be proportionally distributed to what someone invested, because I doubt that many people will be interested (as is also indicated by the "enthusiasm" in this thread Grin ).

Offering only 4% of the max. coin supply during ICO (20M of 500M), for a total of $100,000 (40 BTC = 20M * 200sat) is also ... weird to say the least, IMO. I don't have much experience with ICOs though.

Additionally you will be taking 8M of the coins? 40% of what will be issued during ICO?

And 1M for bounties, ok. The remaining 50M - 8M - 1M = 41M will be used for swap for old coin holders? So that essentially means that the holders of a dead coin will own twice as much as new investors, even after we donated 100k USD to you.

That makes at least 3 or 4 "NOPE"s here, sorry  Grin

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Fixed price ICO - sorry not interested. As you are probably aware, there is a LOT of doubt around the future of this project because of the history, even if you are honest (which I'm not questioning). This would be a great investment opportunity if it would be an ICO where all funds will be proportionally distributed to what someone invested, because I doubt that many people will be interested (as is also indicated by the "enthusiasm" in this thread Grin ).

Offering only 4% of the max. coin supply during ICO (20M of 500M), for a total of $100,000 (40 BTC = 20M * 200sat) is also ... weird to say the least, IMO. I don't have much experience with ICOs though.

Additionally you will be taking 8M of the coins? 40% of what will be issued during ICO?

And 1M for bounties, ok. The remaining 50M - 8M - 1M = 41M will be used for swap for old coin holders? So that essentially means that the holders of a dead coin will own twice as much as new investors, even after we donated 100k USD to you.

That makes at least 3 or 4 "NOPE"s here, sorry  Grin

Hi, I see and understand your concern but the reason for this is because I don't want to make the original investors feel like they lost value because the original cost per BitSynq turned out to be 196 Satoshi each so I just rounded it to 200 Satoshi each and also I wanted to put my self as far away from the original project as I can so that meant changing the ICO process and also at the same time keeping the original investors at the same level as the new ones or even in a better position since they were the first investors. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and I hope that this response eases some of your concerns.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

Also I almost forgot to mention that you stated that you would be donating this money to me and that's absolutely false. Yes I would have control over the money but it would go straight into development of the coin, operational costs such as websites, node hosting, domain hosting, future development costs for further features down the road, and anything else that may need to be done. So technically your not donating to me your just buying into the project so it's not really donating at all.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

Hi, I see and understand your concern but the reason for this is because I don't want to make the original investors feel like they lost value because the original cost per BitSynq turned out to be 196 Satoshi each so I just rounded it to 200 Satoshi each and also I wanted to put my self as far away from the original project as I can so that meant changing the ICO process and also at the same time keeping the original investors at the same level as the new ones or even in a better position since they were the first investors. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and I hope that this response eases some of your concerns.

Sorry, but no it doesn't ease my concerns at all. I understand your viewpoint but this is not how it works; you will get money from new investors, not the old ones, so you need to make this attractive to the new investors. Your current ICO setup is very unattractive, at least for me (maybe someone else like it), for the reasons stated above.

You seem to be honest and I really like that you want to revive this project!  Cool But this is not how it will work for me, sorry.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Sorry, but no it doesn't ease my concerns at all. I understand your viewpoint but this is not how it works; you will get money from new investors, not the old ones, so you need to make this attractive to the new investors. Your current ICO setup is very unattractive, at least for me (maybe someone else like it), for the reasons stated above.

You seem to be honest and I really like that you want to revive this project!  Cool But this is not how it will work for me, sorry.

Okay I understand I just don't want the old investors to be upset if I do it the way you are talking about and then it turn out cheaper than the original ICO. But if I can get some more feedback from others and if they rather me do it your way then I will I just really want to make it fair and not have the original investors be paying more than the newer ones because that's not really fair in my opinion.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

Hi, I just want to update everyone that I have made a poll asking if the ICO should be a set rate or proportionally distributed like Gandalf has said. I will wait until a few days or weeks to see how the poll goes and go from there. I am also going to update the website and its roadmap to reflect this. Also I want to ask if you all would be more comfortable with investing if I front the money for the initial wallet? I may have enough to do so but I will have to see but I just want to ask to see if anyone would be more willing to invest or would pledge to invest or something if I do front the money for the initial wallet setup. Thank you.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:52:23 AM

If this information is true, then I will wait for its ICO in poloniex. When will his ICO plan be accomplished? I hope this is not a fake
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: