Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:22:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is this board going to start talking about XtraBytes?  (Read 2159 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:15:24 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 02:58:27 AM by kubricktrader

I've never seen a coin with this much revolutionary technology be completely unknown for more than like a week on this forum. Normally things like this go viral in days on here.

XtraBytes deserves your attention. Completely revolutionises how the blockchain works and solves ALL the current problems with crypto.

NO POW, NO POS, NEW code,  100% cast iron can't be hacked 51% attack solved, scalable and fast due to chords consensus combined with Static nodes built into the chain. Nothing like this in Crypto and I didn't see anyone talking about it, Wtf?

This gives some basics.

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42
Mac0ni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

I've never heard of it, which might be part of the problem. If they've kept some of the coins or had a presale, they should invest a bit of it in marketing IMO. Just a little awareness goes a long way.
UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:24:26 AM

To the OP of this thread: whenever you make your next XtraBytes thread, that's when. How many does this make now?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

To the OP of this thread: whenever you make your next XtraBytes thread, that's when. How many does this make now?

I'll stop when people get a chance to look and decide for themselves....some here want to hide info about this coin to push price down and accumulate. That shit needs to end. At very least people need to know about this innovation in crypto world.

How has a new way to make a blockchain since Bitcoin not even discussd on a crypto forum?

As you can see from second post, most have never heard of it.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:55:50 AM

I've never heard of it, which might be part of the problem. If they've kept some of the coins or had a presale, they should invest a bit of it in marketing IMO. Just a little awareness goes a long way.

There is no budget for marketing. The plan is for node owners to give a percentage of their fee profit for it. It's a community raised project with zero premine.

It might look like it's under the radar but we have 500 people in the slack after a few weeks. Community is exploding.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

Link to the topic?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Link to the topic?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

Remember it's a community run project, no budget for flashy websites yet till nodes start giving an income. This is all volunteer at this point.
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

This is because it didn't have an ICO in traditional sense so no big push there and also no push from miners selling. People these days look for ICOs not low cap coins. It's the best thing also I've seen this year but no one has heard of it yet! Join the slack it's where the community is moving quickly.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

I've never seen a coin with this much revolutionary technology be completely unknown for more than like a week on this forum. Normally things like this go viral in days on here.

XtraBytes deserves your attention. Completely revolutionises how the blockchain works and solves ALL the current problems with crypto.

NO POW, NO POS, NEW code,  100% cast iron can't be hacked 51% attack solved, scalable and fast due to chords consensus combined with Static nodes built into the chain. Nothing like this in Crypto and I didn't see anyone talking about it, Wtf?

This gives some basics.

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

You have the reason for your conclusion which I am not disputing but if the developers don't want us to know about it by not creating a thread here, how are we suppose to go and start scouting for information on the net with no one to provide answers when needed. If the developers are interested in carrying us along, then a thread needs to be created in that regard and be ready to provide answers to requisitions accordingly.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

This gives some basics.

You have the reason for your conclusion which I am not disputing but if the developers don't want us to know about it by not creating a thread here, how are we suppose to go and start scouting for information on the net with no one to provide answers when needed. If the developers are interested in carrying us along, then a thread needs to be created in that regard and be ready to provide answers to requisitions accordingly.

I posted the link of the thread in above post?

The slack is where the community is exploding most dont use the thread much.

The developer is pretty busy and deaf, our other leader relays questions and info. Just be aware this a community project, no premine so no budget so go easy of the graphics they will improve in time. Here's the link again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

Meh... Relax, OP... As someone who is heavy into NEM and now own xtrabytes, it will take time to build awareness.  Buy some more and enjoy The opportunity to buy cheap.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:21:04 PM

Meh... Relax, OP... As someone who is heavy into NEM and now own xtrabytes, it will take time to build awareness.  Buy some more and enjoy The opportunity to buy cheap.

I'm building it right now? You are the reason I want better people involved and not price suppressing scam heads from Yobit like you.

Oh yeah I nearly forgot don't fucking talk to me like that you Fuckhead or I'll rip your eyes out and shove them up your punk kid ass.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

I'm building it right now? You are the reason I want better people involved and not price suppressing scam heads from Yobit like you.

Oh yeah I nearly forgot don't fucking talk to me like that you Fuckhead or I'll rip your eyes out and shove them up your punk kid ass.

did you read a different post to everyone else?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

did you read a different post to everyone else?

I've had run ins with that prick before saying the project needs to be closed source, just wants to suppress the price.

And don't anyone tell me to relax I'll do what the fuck I want. If some kid said Meh and relax in the real world they would have a trip to the hospital.
dissident

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

There's a certain business sense behind keeping the unique aspects of the coin closed source.  No publically traded company gives out all their trade secrets and intellectual property as it would cost them money as people would simply rip off their work.  Closed source makes business sense. I'm a businessman and investor.  Investing in something anyone can copy makes little sense.  They need to keep their static node tech closed source until the coin gains traction.

In any case open source the coin if you want.  There seem to be some butthurt people in the crypto space.  By the way, I almost didn't buy this coin because I didn't want to deal with yobit.  I needs to be on bittrex asap.

I'm not happy its sitting below my buy price but I don't expect an instant pump either. I invest, not pump or manipulate (well I try my best lol)

I hope your not part of this coins PR team. You remind me of the angry guy in the Ark thread, and I still bought ark in spite of his attitude.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 09:37:38 PM by Geraldo

Everyone is a tough guy on the internet. Despite that, this coin is the best chance you will ever have to make it big. Its a very unique coin, and i think its selling point is that its not a bitcoin clone and it does everything bitcoin or the other shitcoins have to offer much better.
dissident

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

Everyone is a tough guy on the internet. Despite that, this coin is the best chance you will ever have to make it big. Its a very unique coin, and i think its selling point is that its not a bitcoin clone and it does everything bitcoin or the other shitcoins have to offer much better.

I tend to agree... unless they release their source code and then 6 other developers decide to clone the coin and add a bunch of features beside.  I like NEM and I like Xtrabytes. I don't want them to give away all their secrets so anyone can come along and copy them. How do you profit from that as a business? How do you license your open source code out to other companies? Answer? They simply take your code and make their own version.  I realize open source has worked great for pumping altcoins, and bitcoin is open source, but bitcoin is the original.. there's much more competition in this space now.... it's time to take it to the next level, to find the next bitcoin killer (which I believe is XEM for what it's worth) and that should take a level of protecting one's hard work .. that doesn't mean completely closed source, simply partially, or even 2/3 open source, while protecting the parts of the code that set your blockchain tech apart from other coins.  It's hard enough for a coin to get attention as it is with 500 shitcoins out there, much less the added difficulty when a bunch of people decide to clone your coin's tech and start their own. Aren't there enough shitcoins out there?   If the coin can make top 25, then maybe open up the source code... maybe.... you've rewarded your investors thus far.. I guess it depends on what your goals are as the coin's development team.. do you want to license out your tech and have big aspirations in mind?  Do you care if the source code is simply copied for the good of mankind and to the satisfaction of the more anarchistic types who demand everything be open source because they don't trust the "establishment"?

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:35:27 AM

I tend to agree... unless they release their source code and then 6 other developers decide to clone the coin and add a bunch of features beside.  I like NEM and I like Xtrabytes. I don't want them to give away all their secrets so anyone can come along and copy them. How do you profit from that as a business? How do you license your open source code out to other companies? Answer? They simply take your code and make their own version.  I realize open source has worked great for pumping altcoins, and bitcoin is open source, but bitcoin is the original.. there's much more competition in this space now.... it's time to take it to the next level, to find the next bitcoin killer (which I believe is XEM for what it's worth) and that should take a level of protecting one's hard work .. that doesn't mean completely closed source, simply partially, or even 2/3 open source, while protecting the parts of the code that set your blockchain tech apart from other coins.  It's hard enough for a coin to get attention as it is with 500 shitcoins out there, much less the added difficulty when a bunch of people decide to clone your coin's tech and start their own. Aren't there enough shitcoins out there?   If the coin can make top 25, then maybe open up the source code... maybe.... you've rewarded your investors thus far.. I guess it depends on what your goals are as the coin's development team.. do you want to license out your tech and have big aspirations in mind?  Do you care if the source code is simply copied for the good of mankind and to the satisfaction of the more anarchistic types who demand everything be open source because they don't trust the "establishment"?

As you know I'm not part of development team cause you are on slack so you would know that, i.e. You are a lying FUD spewing piece of shit.

Borzalem the developer is 100% committed to open source cause he wants the tech to help people not skim a profit like most developers and you.

Go away, I'm going to call you out on slack for pushing for closed source which will kill XBY.
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:03:33 AM

Easy XBY buddy we are on the same ship to the moon, no need for that. Peace!
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

140 BTC worth dump will send this coin to 0, extremely risky one of those .000001 coins that has 700x then fall back to 300x from initial price. They're going to try to drive demand and if buy orders get big enough they'll dump. Pump and Dump lure, all these people advertising are most likely holders trying to force demand so they can dump on your head lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: