Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is this board going to start talking about XtraBytes?  (Read 2158 times)
AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

No POW POS? how are they mined then?  Shocked
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

140 BTC worth dump will send this coin to 0, extremely risky one of those .000001 coins that has 700x then fall back to 300x from initial price. They're going to try to drive demand and if buy orders get big enough they'll dump. Pump and Dump lure, all these people advertising are most likely holders trying to force demand so they can dump on your head lol.

That's the story of every coin that exists. I'd certainly hold this coin over the long term versus dogeshit.  I go for the good tech, and this coin also has a good name as well.  Dogeshit is a guaranteed sub 100 million dollar coin when the bubble pops.. the tech in this thing is promising enough that I'm not too worried about it.

As far as how they are mined, do your own DD.  Get tired of spoon-feeding people information after awhile.
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

140 BTC worth dump will send this coin to 0, extremely risky one of those .000001 coins that has 700x then fall back to 300x from initial price. They're going to try to drive demand and if buy orders get big enough they'll dump. Pump and Dump lure, all these people advertising are most likely holders trying to force demand so they can dump on your head lol.

That's the story of every coin that exists. I'd certainly hold this coin over the long term versus dogeshit.  I go for the good tech, and this coin also has a good name as well.  Dogeshit is a guaranteed sub 100 million dollar coin when the bubble pops.. the tech in this thing is promising enough that I'm not too worried about it.

As far as how they are mined, do your own DD.  Get tired of spoon-feeding people information after awhile.

This is an experimental project that will takes years, some of their Nodes already pulled out and dumped on the market so they lost some and more will as demand increases. They themselves can dump as well. They put a lot of emphasis on 70,000% increase in less than 4 weeks in their ANN. The only reason people aren't dumping more than the 700 to 300 dump right now is there is not much demand at all. Just like IOTA this will be a massive dump coin.
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

No POW POS? how are they mined then?  Shocked

Is the penny dropping that this is NOTHING alike any other coin on the market. Why do you think it's getting so much FUD from guys posting here.

There is no need for mining or 'minting' like POS. I'm just an average joe following and investing in this project so I can't really answer tough tech questions but it uses signed static nodes built into the blockchain. A virtual Chords layer runs on top of the nodes checking consensus, if a node goes rogue it is instantly blacklisted. Being virtual also means it's cant be attacked and this it seems make it fast and free for much storage. This project is legit and is solving problems like 51% attack like its nothing. Do not believe the FUD that this is some scam, it's an absolute game changer.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:26:33 AM

it's an absolute game changer.

if that is the case why was the ico such a scam? was this tech introduced by the new team or was it there from the start? it seems a bit stupid to screw everyone over if you had a game changer on your hands.
realistic1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:32:22 AM

it's an absolute game changer.

if that is the case why was the ico such a scam? was this tech introduced by the new team or was it there from the start? it seems a bit stupid to screw everyone over if you had a game changer on your hands.

Please stop making stuff up either mistakenly or on purpose, it serves no one.

There was a scam coin called bitmox, some shitcoin, developer did an ICO on CCEX before everyone worked out he was a scammer. So our developer and our marketing guys were talking and Borzalem and him decided to ask CCEX to fork the coin and make a stable coin that could get investors funds back. This happened the price was pretty low for a while maybe 30 sats. On average. Now the project has morphed into a brand new coin and all the tech Borzalem has been thinking through the past few years. He worked with Peter Szor, that should be credentials enough.

You should already know this so I'm suspicious you are twisting facts to make them look bad when actually turning a scam into a new project even if it wasn't amazing would be commendable. Turns out the project is groundbreaking.

Do,you have any real questions?
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

You should already know this so I'm suspicious you are twisting facts to make them look bad when actually turning a scam into a new project even if it wasn't amazing would be commendable. Turns out the project is groundbreaking.

you could've answered the question without it dripping with suspicion. all i wanted to know was whether the tech was introduced during the ico which was a scam.
realistic1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

you could've answered the question without it dripping with suspicion. all i wanted to know was whether the tech was introduced during the ico which was a scam.

Ok apology but understand this coin is getting 24/7 FUD when it deserves a lot of interest and support, the developer susposedly has very few coins and there was no premine etc. Borzalem could of done a massive ICO with his ideas and made at least a million or two. The original scam has no realationship to XtraBytes now, no code, no concepts, no nothing. The scam is just the back story about how Borzalem and ccrevolution got together to do something.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Ok apology but understand this coin is getting 24/7 FUD when it deserves a lot of interest and support, the developer susposedly has very few coins and there was no premine etc. Borzalem could of done a massive ICO with his ideas and made at least a million or two. The original scam has no realationship to XtraBytes now, no code, no concepts, no nothing. The scam is just the back story about how Borzalem and ccrevolution got together to do something.

cool. it does seem a little weird that they'd bother adding such good ideas to a dead project. if i were them i would've started from scratch. it sounds like it's worth a look. 
realistic1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:53:42 AM

cool. it does seem a little weird that they'd bother adding such good ideas to a dead project. if i were them i would've started from scratch. it sounds like it's worth a look. 

I've suggested they play down the whole scam ICO past, it's being used against them rather than for them.

You don't know me, but I know this project pretty well. Nothing in life is a guarantee but trust me this is going to be huge, the way it's been started you could be negative about but what it does give is probably the biggest opportunity to buy into a coin destined to be a top 20 maybe 10 coin for absolutely peanuts. Think this coin is 150th place on coinmarketcap and it seems to solve many of cryptos technical issues. I can't under estimate what an opportunity this is for smart person who does their own research gets past clique thinking and doesn't listen to FUD.

I personally went all in. I know an opportunity when I see it.
AmarO

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

I've suggested they play down the whole scam ICO past, it's being used against them rather than for them.

You don't know me, but I know this project pretty well. Nothing in life is a guarantee but trust me this is going to be huge, the way it's been started you could be negative about but what it does give is probably the biggest opportunity to buy into a coin destined to be a top 20 maybe 10 coin for absolutely peanuts. Think this coin is 150th place on coinmarketcap and it seems to solve many of cryptos technical issues. I can't under estimate what an opportunity this is for smart person who does their own research gets past clique thinking and doesn't listen to FUD.

I'm sure you'll go all in on the dumps too if demand ever increases
realistic1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

I'm sure you'll go all in on the dumps too if demand ever increases

I'm sure people will sell at different values but the truth is most expect this to be big and are holding tight. Personally why would I sell early if the developer can pull this tech off? I would be a dumbass if I sold under 100m market cap. A way it's still cheap, would you prefer it was an ICO that was already 30m market Capitalization?

Anyway nice FUD.
eggsandspamm

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:05:29 PM

That's the story of every coin that exists. I'd certainly hold this coin over the long term versus dogeshit.  I go for the good tech, and this coin also has a good name as well.  Dogeshit is a guaranteed sub 100 million dollar coin when the bubble pops.. the tech in this thing is promising enough that I'm not too worried about it.

As far as how they are mined, do your own DD.  Get tired of spoon-feeding people information after awhile.

This is an experimental project that will takes years, some of their Nodes already pulled out and dumped on the market so they lost some and more will as demand increases. They themselves can dump as well. They put a lot of emphasis on 70,000% increase in less than 4 weeks in their ANN. The only reason people aren't dumping more than the 700 to 300 dump right now is there is not much demand at all. Just like IOTA this will be a massive dump coin.

Yeah nice FUD but there will eventually be 650 nodes holding 500,000 XBY off the market each, basic math tells you that cuts the available supply in half, so getting 650 different nodes to break at the same time to drop a coin down to 0 simply won't happen, hell there's already 490 nodes registered, 245,000,000 xby off the market and in long term cold storage.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

a node currently costs $6000 if you're starting from scratch. that's one hell of a bet to make as far as i'm concerned. they need to lower the required coins if they want more people on board.
AmarO

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

I'm sure people will sell at different values but the truth is most expect this to be big and are holding tight. Personally why would I sell early if the developer can pull this tech off? I would be a dumbass if I sold under 100m market cap. A way it's still cheap, would you prefer it was an ICO that was already 30m market Capitalization?

Anyway nice FUD.

It's an experimental project that can easily fail and/or get passed up in an ever growing CryptoVerse. Why wouldn't you sell it? Nice try, no demand.
AmarO

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Quote from: eggsandspamm link=topic=1935371.msg19240962#msg19240962 I
date=1495980329

Yeah nice FUD but there will eventually be 650 nodes holding 500,000 XBY off the market each, basic math tells you that cuts the available supply in half, so getting 650 different nodes to break at the same time to drop a coin down to 0 simply won't happen, hell there's already 490 nodes registered, 245,000,000 xby off the market and in long term cold storage.

It's not long term cold storage when you break out of it you dud.
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

a node currently costs $6000 if you're starting from scratch. that's one hell of a bet to make as far as i'm concerned. they need to lower the required coins if they want more people on board.

It was voted on weeks back by the community, they is US. Be happy we chose the mid price, cause it could of been 1m for a node. Back then it was a lot cheaper is it my fault you didn't listen when I posted threads on here telling everyone about it?

No one needs you to invest, you are talking like the project needs you rather than its an incredible project at an incredibly low price. I think the appropriate response should thank you. You've been in crypto all these years and you can't grasp the potential of this coin if it pulls off this tech?
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

It was voted on weeks back by the community, they is US. Be happy we chose the mid price, cause it could of been 1m for a node. Back then it was a lot cheaper is it my fault you didn't listen when I posted threads on here telling everyone about it?

can the defensiveness be dialled down while people are trying to find out more about it?

uh, it is 1 million for a node isn't it?

as is being emphasised by the developer himself and others, it's a grand experiment. i'd be willing to risk less on grand experiments.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

Anyway nice FUD.

It's an experimental project that can easily fail and/or get passed up in an ever growing CryptoVerse. Why wouldn't you sell it? Nice try, no demand.

I don't see him saying he wouldn't sell, he said he wouldn't sell early. So are you saying this coin is shit cause it doesn't guarantee you will make money. And you think there will be no demand for a coin that solves 51% attack?  Loll.ololoololoololooololololololhahahahahahahahahhahaha

You fucking moron. Piss of back to your shitcoins, you aren't in the right place.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

can the defensiveness be dialled down while people are trying to find out more about it?

uh, it is 1 million for a node isn't it?

as is being emphasised by the developer himself and others, it's a grand experiment. i'd be willing to risk less on grand experiments.

You are purposely twisting everything someone takes time and effort to inform you. I clearly said it could of been 1m but the community voted for 500,000. I'm done with you, please don't invest, we don't need more stupid people involved we already have a bunch of Yobit monkeys fudding daily.

Find a project that holds your hand more and gives you nice ICO pictures and bullshit, it seems you are out of your depth here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: