Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better bitcoin strategy  (Read 1758 times)
coinsmanager

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

Which better to start on bitcoin.

1. mining
2.trading on stock market/binary
3.faucet
4.investment
5.stock on your own sell on your own after.

I was searching and searching looking for any better ways to start and until now i don't have any firm answer where i gonna start . i really appreciate any suggestion from you guys. tia

Faucet is something you can eliminate from the list.

If you have very cheap electricity, and if you live not that far from the mining equipment suppliers, mining can be a good investment. Otherwise, it would only be worth it if you build your own chips.

Trading can also be a good investment, as long as you have time to learn, and money to invest.
Trading is not investment, it's making money for taking adavantage in the market's flow. I think you are more lilely to pertain long term investment.
You're right. They are very different things.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

1. mining
3.faucet
4.investment

I was searching and searching looking for any better ways to start and until now i don't have any firm answer where i gonna start . i really appreciate any suggestion from you guys. tia

If option five * stock on your own sell on your own after * means buying bitcoin now and holding for a long time to make a profit. I'd say it is the best strategy for now. Mining is profitable too if you are looking for a major investment, small scale mining is expensive and not as profitable and may be not worth the stress. But on a big scale with affordable power, it's a sure thing.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

1. mining
3.faucet
4.investment

If option five * stock on your own sell on your own after * means buying bitcoin now and holding for a long time to make a profit. I'd say it is the best strategy for now. Mining is profitable too if you are looking for a major investment, small scale mining is expensive and not as profitable and may be not worth the stress. But on a big scale with affordable power, it's a sure thing.

You can surely mine for bitcoin if your place or you are certainly qualified in doing it but for now it is very difficult in finding blocks so high that it could take over three years to generate any coins. While you could simply set a machine aside and have it run the algorithms endlessly, the energy cost and equipment deprecation will eventually cost more than the actual bitcoins are worth. well if it not worth the cost for you then take a jump and experience it,
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

1. mining
3.faucet
4.investment

Mining ether is now on trend, I watch many video posted on social media campaign regarding ether mining and how profitable it was, Maybe mining is still profitable even in small scale of mining if we can mine the right coin which is easy to mine as of now and have a potential to price pump on the future just like what happened on XMR and ETH.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

For me the way to earn is do trading and freelancing that will pay you in bitcoin, in that way you can generate lots of bitcoin just remember no easy way to earn money put some effort and time to earn money in bitcoin.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

If you choose trading, then I think you are correct. This is best bitcoin strategy for me. You can multiple your bitcoin if you just follow the saying that "buy low, sell high". But it is easier said than done. Others have months and months of trading in their sleeves to be fully called professional traders and earning at least close to 1 full btc a moth. So for me trading is the best strategy to accumulate bitcoin.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

Trading is the best off all to earn a good profit here. Mining requires more work and somehow complicated than trading, faucets are more time taking and earning is low. But to start trading first you should have to understand the market and should have knowledge about the coins you are going to invest in.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

I will suggest both trading and mining but with the mining- it should be Altcoins like monero or ethereum and then you sell them for bitcoins as mining bitcoins straight away is not advisable because of the ever increasing difficulty rate. With regards to the trading I will suggest you understand the fundamentals of financial investment and get some real time training on trading Forex and stocks before you ever commit your bitcoins.
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:23:36 PM

Trading is the best off all to earn a good profit here. Mining requires more work and somehow complicated than trading, faucets are more time taking and earning is low. But to start trading first you should have to understand the market and should have knowledge about the coins you are going to invest in.

I agree with you that trade can be very profitable. But there is an important factor - you need to spend all your free time on trade. In addition, you often need to work at night and have constant access to the exchange. Not everyone has this opportunity

VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

I first entered crypto world by the altcoin door by investing during ICOs but it's a risky way because a lot of projects are still scams.

If you research first and diversify your wallet it can be a good investment as it gives the opportunity to have cheap coins/tokens easily and for the moment with all the cash coming in crypto the return on investment can be huge. 

But as always, be careful and never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

I first entered crypto world by the altcoin door by investing during ICOs but it's a risky way because a lot of projects are still scams.
If you are able to spend time researching about the project and learning about their prospect ,then you could find good ICO's every now and then and i think it is the best way to make money in this market rather than wasting your time trading with all the coins sitting at an all time high valuations,if your investments are crisp then i think it is much safer than trading .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: