Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready BULLS , many coins approaching Oversold!  (Read 1000 times)
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

If your bullish in the crypto market looks like there is going to be some good buying time. Looks like many coins (including alt coins) are approaching Oversold territory on the 4hr charting scale.

Bitcoin, eth, Gno, ltc and xmr are only a few!
Happy trading!

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

If your bullish in the crypto market looks like there is going to be some good buying time. Looks like many coins (including alt coins) are approaching Oversold territory on the 4hr charting scale.

Happy trading!
Yup. Either that, or there is a huge correction happening. I'm wondering what caused bitcoin to correct/dump so much. Is there any new news? Is bitcoin being banned somewhere, is there a hardfork coming?

Almost all altcoins are good buys right now it looks like. Wondering if they will recover to their original prices. I guess we'll see.

ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

Happy trading!
Yup. Either that, or there is a huge correction happening. I'm wondering what caused bitcoin to correct/dump so much. Is there any new news? Is bitcoin being banned somewhere, is there a hardfork coming?

Almost all altcoins are good buys right now it looks like. Wondering if they will recover to their original prices. I guess we'll see.
Currently, it wasn't revealed what's the reason behind thus. However, I'm pretty sure it's a new strategy of big whale traders/investors. Keep holding, volitality would certainly recover as we are expecting good news for the next months.
sharedav

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

With no news/rumors backing today's mass drop, it is most likely to be a market correction.
dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

I can assume that this is a market price correction as there is no news of negativity before bitcoin price start dumping,and the rate of sliding down look like a price correction which other altcoin are also experiences,now is the time to buy cheap then sell high later when price goes high
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

Happy trading!

I hope it will bullish but still need more time depending on my analyze, maybe can happen next month. For now, I try to collect some low price altcoin like bcn and ripple because for me it will bullish either. But of course, I am not the market and can't manipulate supply or demand, just wait the right time. Long time period is my style for trade, I am happy with that choice. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

Happy trading!

Currently, it wasn't revealed what's the reason behind thus. However, I'm pretty sure it's a new strategy of big whale traders/investors. Keep holding, volitality would certainly recover as we are expecting good news for the next months.
I don't want to spread rumors, but i heard from some insiders that india is going to ban bitcoin pretty soon. Not sure how legit the data is though. Could this be the reason for the crash? Big whales cashing out?

Or some whales have gotten information that a hard fork is coming, who knows. That might be it aswell. I'm not too sure.

Hnmm thats interesting india is a big reason bit coin went from 700 and straight up..i would have to think that they would be a major backer especially since they had to essentially destroy their currency...i wanna hope its correction and not some hidden major news.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

Happy trading!
For experience traders this is another opportunity they are waiting for, price has pull back from $2800 to around $1800 this represent about 38% pull back without any fundamental reason. The best opportunity to buy is here for those complain bitcoin is to cost to buy. The majority of altcoins are also oversold and volume is increasing and price decreasing please use common sense and buy now.
mattinzane@comcast.net

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

I agree and I just bought more XRP, XEM, STEEM today, this is a normal correction of 25 or so percent. Seems steep in such a quick time, but the alt coin market is going up at 100s and even 1,000s% since the end of last year. So a 25 to 50% correction is just a drop in the bucket for many coins that are up over 1,000%.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

Litecoin has fall back to $23 from $34, The present oversold area is an opportunity to buy, not only in litecoin but also all the  altcoins are at oversold region and for newbies traders that has been asking when to buy altcoin at cheap price  this is your opportunity to by bitcoin, eth, ripple, lisk e.t.c at a very cheap price.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

the question is: how high can it go now, before another dump?
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

the question is: how high can it go now, before another dump?

I use FIB as a retracement but we should see atleast a 61% upwards to 80% retracement...and if we are gunns push upwards we should be past our last few days high

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: