Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] They are no longer called ALTCOINS  (Read 307 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:27:31 AM

Just wanted to let you all know i am officially changing the terminology as of right now.

For now on they will be called "Scheme Coins"

In reality Bitcointalk turned a blind eye to forum rules and perpetuated a scene that thrived on alternative use cases for a block chain.. in the altcoin forum section.

This section here as i pointed out lots over the years was morphed into a free for all dumping ground for bullshit scammy crap.
What the actual definition means is.. ANYTHING not Bitcoin (traded on Polo for ROI's)

Not.. "alternative Crypto Currency"

I am tired of calling them all "coins"
I thought the notion of calling Bitcoin a "coin" was pretty stupid.
After thousands of so called "assets" being released i've had enough of the perverse bastardization of the word.

The only thing worse than the shitcoins is the idiots buying them.

I find it funny how inflation is running rampant here in Canada.
EVERYTHING is going up and up and price except wages.. always the last to go up.

Then in crypto the price of coins go up 5,000% and you all hold a parade and clap ?
Hmm i wonder why ?
Ohhhh because you are "investors"  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: