Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secrets of sports betting  (Read 2508 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

Sports betting today is very easy to guess if what we put is a team of big teams in English, Italian and Spanish league. They are obviously winning, just how do we analyze the odds offered. In this case the bet in live games is very interesting, because our winning potential is double bet.

But in sports betting like footballcoin/fantacalcio manajer, we can only bet before the game starts and wait for the final result only. It's much simpler than sports betting scorers, the secret is actually not there, there's just an analysis that we trial and error every day.
I am good at cricket predictions and I feel like cricket is the only sport that is worth to back the favorites anytime, during in play or the p[re match betting. I have seen a lot of upsets happen in other sports like soccer, tennis, baseball and even in NBA but cricket is a bit different, you won't see a number 10 team beating number 1 team even once in a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: