Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10509 times)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:04:34 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Will you please clarify. What altcoin tips do you want? Regarding earning altcoins? You may go to Marketplace (altcoins) section in this forum and then go to Bounties (altcoins) section and browse over the different threads. Regarding trades? Buy those that are cheap and then hold. But choose only those cheap but functioning coins.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:10:25 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

If you want to trade in altcoin, you should do is buy cheap and sell at high prices and you can use 3 buy order to anticipate if altcoin you buy in dumper
How do you know a cheap coin? Mostly cheap coin are coin they the value is below the ICO price. Most coin strive to stay above this initial value. So most investment on these coin there a likelihood of attaining a value above it soon. Also there are some coin that are cheap and may never come up. It is better to research on such project or rather let the cheap coin be on the top 100 on the coinmarketcap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

For beginners like you do not need to invest in altcoin first, if you do not know the basics of trading play in altcoin. I'm sure you'll regret the risk you get, because I'm thinking of investing in altcoin and starting trading on the market, it takes someone to tell you how to start a good trading, so you do not get caught up in the altcoin that Makes you lose Because of your own carelessness.

I agree, you shouldn't invest or start with trading if you're not sure or don't know what to do yet. There are risks in investing and/or trading, and there will always be a chance for you to lose some money. So unless you really know the coin that you will buy or invest in, I suggest not to do so yet since you're just a newbie. Also, never invest an amount of money which you can't afford to lose. There will always be a risk.

I guess the best advice that I can give for you is to research a lot first before deciding what to do, because there's a lot of things that you can do with altcoins. Invest, trade or earn it from a signature campaign, research on those things first.

cryptoonoob

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:14:55 AM

maybe investing in some funds is a good option for newbies like us.
a friend of mine has shown me some options like Iconomi, Bittwenty and Cryptomover. I am going to spend some good time studying on them.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:55:35 AM

If you do not have the ability to trade, maybe investment can be good alternative to grow the bitcoin we have today, and there are altcoins that have good potential for long-term investments, but before investing it would be better to research the coin that would be an investment we.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:50:01 AM

Simple tips for buying an altcoin before entering or buying any altcoin make sure that the coin have a community to support their project and don't buy when you see the price up just buy and in the deep when you see the token at lower price that's is the right time to buy.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Always analyze whether the coin you want to buy has a good team or discussion about the coin then look at the price of the coin and estimate whether the coin will go up or down, if the price of buying a coin is low then immediately to buy it and if the price is high wait until the price drops.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

In the search for altcoins to invest in please is volume also a determing factor. Like lets say coins with high 24hrs volume, do they tend to perform better than those with low or non existent volume. Thanks in anticipation for your opinions.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

In the search for altcoins to invest in please is volume also a determing factor. Like lets say coins with high 24hrs volume, do they tend to perform better than those with low or non existent volume. Thanks in anticipation for your opinions.

Hey you can check this out too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8218338
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

Hey you can check this out too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8218338

Careful, you can be banned for posting referral links. Even that alt you are promoting can be banned with so many people promoting it.

On alts, be patient. Take your time to read and learn before even buying anything. Do take notes and see if your predictions were correct. Never go all in. Never use emotion. Be diligent and always keep sharing!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Crowdholding is very good and promising project. As a newbie you can invest there a little and in a few months withdraw a lot.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

If you really want to know more about altcoins i prefer to you to read or search about how altcoins work and how to inveat in altcoins. The only tip that i can give is before you invest to some other coins you should analyze the team and about the coins information.
dinvesta

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

hello. I mistakenly sent xvg to a btc wallet address from bittrex. Please how can I recover them or are they lost? thanks
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

My advice should often read read first and understand what is discussed so that later there is no problem after starting plunge in altcoin and able to express the opinion as possible so as to be accepted by many people.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

Your question is not clear , you should precise what you went to know there is many things,because the world of altcoins is very vague

Crypto_New

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:18:40 PM

If you are very beginner you should read a lot reading on this forum, and look for other references about bitcoin / alcoin. It will be a learning and knowledge for you. slowly but surely. If you understand the possibility you will not get stuck or lose if you understand about crypto.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

My advice is for the future what worked best in the past for altcoins: Hodl.  Grin
Just hold them, as many different ones as possible, store them offline and forget about them for 2 years.
Some will be totally worthless, but some could moon.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

what do you want to do ? Investing, trading, niming, or following an ico project campaign.
I think you are confused to do what!
as a beginner you must have a goal,
I mean what steps you want to take. And one thing you should know read a lot of posts in the forum for your knowledge and understanding. An ample time for education. And never be ashamed to ask.
Hope this helps you.

saiscoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

I registered after july i think im ruled out for Deep Onion

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Stay humble and just read every details that they put here.
Don't believe everything they say. Try to research on your own and make your own conclusions about it.
Example are new altcoins. They are the ones who are most hit by doubts of the users here. Thinking they are real or are they scam. You might want to read whitepapers to broaden your knowledge about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: