Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10511 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:07:25 PM

If you want to trade.
the main thing you should know is read the traffic scheme.
But that I think is difficult for a beginner like you.
there's no way you'll focus on a single coin instead.

tell me sparingly, you should learn first before you dive on crypto, you learn can be from youtube, book or from this bbt forum. The more you understand the faster you succeed for trading.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:05:13 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Getting altcoins as early birds always worked for me. What I mean with this is simple, I buy altcoin in the pre sake phase of ICO and forget about it at least for two months. I do keep watching the price in between though, but when it goes up and it will for sure as compared to pre sale price then I will sell out the coins and voila big profits.

Another strategy as early bird is to get as much as coins you could from the bounty campaign and airdrops. These are very profitable because you almost get everything free of charge here. So any price after the coin launch is profit for you.

bcdf

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:23:15 AM

if you want to trade with low risk, trade a coin with high marketcap like ETH,XRP,DASH. those are quite stable.
or if you want to trade with high risk, choose any low marketcap coin, higher the risk higher the profit
qwerth

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:24:55 AM

if you want to trade with low risk, trade a coin with high marketcap like ETH,XRP,DASH. those are quite stable.
or if you want to trade with high risk, choose any low marketcap coin, higher the risk higher the profit
but many of the low cap coins turn out to be scam, the risk is too high.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

Do you mean how to get altcoin ...? I think if you are a newbi you need to read a lot in this forum .. there are many bounties that appear .. you can follow altcoin campaign to get the coins. The higher your rank then you will get paid bigger .. you will get bigger altcoin opportunity ..
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:41:30 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Since you're new to altcoins better to have proper readings to gain some knowledge that you can use here.
You can start by choosing low value coins but have a good coin circulation. Analyze carefully each coins and you can start trading. Always remember, when in trading think logically and don't panic when you see the exchange in red. And always buy in dips and sell in peak.
harun78

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

as I know altcoin is the best investment. We can get many of the advantages of trade altcoin also an investment in ICO. but since I have no capital, so I prefer to participate in their projects, this is good advice for a newbie like me.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

as I know altcoin is the best investment. We can get many of the advantages of trade altcoin also an investment in ICO. but since I have no capital, so I prefer to participate in their projects, this is good advice for a newbie like me.
You have to be patient and raise the rank first to be able to participate in a project and get capital to invest. Altcoin for beginners is actually very difficult to understand but you already very familiar like with altcoin, it will be good for the continuation of your career in the world of cryptocurrency.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

Altcoin is a very good coin maintained with the price can go up by doubled.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Get full details of the most profitable Altcoins on CoinMarketCap.com there you would find the right Altcoins to invest. Cool

SMSCHAIN

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Decentralized A2P SMS platform

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

It's just been announced that the ICOWatchlist platform has been equipped with an ROI indicator to assist ICO investors track the returns on their contributions. Do you think it's a usefull update? ill it influence the platform popularity in your opinion?

ROI indicator list: https://icowatchlist.com/finished

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

what kind of strategy you want.? i have some here, i will give you some, first is when you trade bitcoins or trade some alts is, you will buy in the lowest price first but make sure that you wont put all of your money in that coins, make your money scattered in any other coins don't base in only one altcoins Smiley hope this help.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

you can invest for ico project, but before that you have to study first and research.
many ico projects that you can follow.
I recommend for my CARTAXI this value will be useful for the future.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

but many of the low cap coins turn out to be scam, the risk is too high.
i think that is why he said higher the risk, higher the profit. with low cap coins spread must be high, and even with small capital we can get more profit than we trad in coin which the price stable.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

good suggestion for you: develop your account and join altcoins campaigns, you will be able to understand how altcoins world. Good luck Smiley
this is a great advice. Not all of them have campaigns open at this moment.
If you feel like investing in some stabilished and not so expensive coins search Stratis, nem, golem or waves. Some others are good too. My advice is to go with stratis. Do you due diligence first anyway.
If there is campagin out there you could still try other signature campagin where there are new project ICO that is new for the market. I get you point that not all altcoin have an active campagin that could explain the project of their ICO and token. But still there is a lot of other project. And in terms on trading you could check the stock of an altcoin or the volume if you want to try in investing on trading.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

read careful, read more, do your own research, everyone here will not responsible for you, you must learn to distinguish truth from falsehood

playingpoodles

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

The two things I'd suggest: remember price can go down as well as up - quite violently with altcoins. Don't buy into a pump, and really, if you look at it with detachment the pumps are pretty obvious. For example the Bitcoin Cash pump was obviously out of Korea, such concentration in a relatively narrow section of the market (basically 2 exchanges) should ring alarm bells. Avoid that and you're halfway there.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

I think it's hard if you are a beginner to trade or investment right away.
you will be confused with everything, yes I think so if you are right a beginner.
most precisely is you learn and read a lot of posts in this forum. it's better than you plunge directly to berdagan or make an investment.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Taking a calculative risk is very important because if you invest in any coin than chances are that instead of going up generally such coins are dumped badly and it may not rise and you will lose your money. Its better you invest in some known coins where chances of making profit is higher which is more secured and almost guaranteed.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

The world of altcoys is a special world of the digital currency. Each coin of altcoyins originated in their individual conditions and these features need to be known before investing in these coins. Invest in a few coins to reduce the risk of loss. You need to know about the capitalization of each coin, its course and movements in the last period. This information is available here: https://coinmarketcap.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: