Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10512 times)
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:09:03 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Learn step by step, can also enter the community..for example : FB, there are lots of tutorials

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
JeffreyCaron

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:24:48 AM

What is your concern? invest or looking for a good project
je_jeph

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:36:30 AM

do some research,read they whitepaper,what they project take effect to the real world,and invest it slowly

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

I’ve been a junior member last week, but of course before going to a junior member I was once a Newbie. I really don’t know what are those alternative cryptocurrency, when I was promoted to be a junior member and it’s been really hard for me to answer the topics in Altcoin Discussion. Introducing Altcoin to a Newbie is a good foundation, when I was a newbie no one introduces me about the environment of Altcoin, I only know is Bitcoin. To all Newbie’s there who aren’t know about Altcoin and no one else introduces it to you, searching and reading more articles about it will help you a lot.
In forum there is a lot of information about altcoin but off course in altcoin discussion there is a lot of topic being a newbie is not a big deal if you are know how to read and follow the rules that is a strategy for what some ask for i dont know what strategy you want i think knowing some easy way that you realy want to know you might be hard for it work hard here there is no easy way. Read and read and read that is a strategy being patient.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

I’ve been a junior member last week, but of course before going to a junior member I was once a Newbie. I really don’t know what are those alternative cryptocurrency, when I was promoted to be a junior member and it’s been really hard for me to answer the topics in Altcoin Discussion. Introducing Altcoin to a Newbie is a good foundation, when I was a newbie no one introduces me about the environment of Altcoin, I only know is Bitcoin. To all Newbie’s there who aren’t know about Altcoin and no one else introduces it to you, searching and reading more articles about it will help you a lot.
In forum there is a lot of information about altcoin but off course in altcoin discussion there is a lot of topic being a newbie is not a big deal if you are know how to read and follow the rules that is a strategy for what some ask for i dont know what strategy you want i think knowing some easy way that you realy want to know you might be hard for it work hard here there is no easy way. Read and read and read that is a strategy being patient.
This forum will answer your all questions. just spend some time in this forum and search your questions and check all the threads related to altcoins topic. and also you can read altcoins related atricles to know more about these coins. before investing read the project of that coins and you will it is worth to invest then invest don't put your money in any altcoins blindly.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

If you are planning on to trade altcoins then you should start by studying the coin. Make a research on how good the coin is and then invest in it.
See whether the trade is going successful and if it doesn't withdraw your coins and change to other coin.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
hunker_down

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

If you are interested in altcoins, i would study and also maybe join a few bounty campaigns. That way you will learn how they work, what is a good one from a bad one.

When it comes to investing into an ICO, it is the same as any other investment. Research is key. The things i look for are:-

- Good Team - Developers are important, but do not just focus on them. You need a good marketing team and a strong CEO to steer the ship in the right direction and make good decisions, also advisers are important
- Solid white paper - Having a great white paper shows you where they are going, what they are planning etc. If the white paper is strong usually the concept and direction is strong as well. Don't get fooled by fancy looking ones, focus on what is actually written.
- Concept - Is it a good concept? Does it have value and can you see it growing? Is it impacting a certain industry and revolutionizing it?
- Promotion - How are they promoting? I usually stay away from ICO's that have huge bonuses, as it seems to good to be true. Also ICO's that have clearly just thrown a lot of money into having articles written about them.
- Strong social media presence - Shows they are communicating with their fans and are engaged at making this work. If they are creating their own articles, shows they are wanting to achieve something.

lastly a catchy name, helps spread the word out about the company and the altcoin.

I hope these help you and happy investing!
duybuom2010

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

Read, before you invest in Altcoin. to have a strategy. I'm new to altcoins Anyone have some helpful tips to invest in it. There are many things you can do with altcoins. Investing, trading or earning money from a signature campaign, let's first investigate that.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:13 AM

The best strategy for me is you must be equip of knowledge so you'll not end up losing.
Trading and investing in altcoins is kinda risky, you should know what coins to invest and which is good for holding in long term and short term. Knowing also how to read the market movement is a big help. You see there's a lot needed to be consider when you're starting so better to start your own readings now.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

Read, before you invest in Altcoin. to have a strategy. I'm new to altcoins Anyone have some helpful tips to invest in it. There are many things you can do with altcoins. Investing, trading or earning money from a signature campaign, let's first investigate that.
really, if you are a beginner in the digital currency world and want to invest your money,
I think you can read a project, the clarity of the project is very important
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Do your own due diligence about that new coin/ICO (including all key things you need to look at; idea, strategy, team, panel, white paper, distribution % & many more)....& don't forget to read every single word in the White Paper

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:20:23 AM

Generally speaking this topic gets into my nerve I also am Newbie to Altcoins I have my own problem regarding such thing like if myetherwallet can save the token to the address that I have in there?

One thing that I am sure is Litecoin and Ethereum is the two altcoins that standing strong to the top.
tfot123

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229.0
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

First you must do some research for the coin which you need to invest
Then do your technical analysis if you haven't experience of that so you can take that from trusted friends
And my last advice for you after u do that
Buy the dip , Hold then sell the top
With all my best wishes
Good luck
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

Give you tips/strategy on what? Mining? Joining campaign? First of all be specific on what you ask, for us to be able to help you and answer your question correctly. My advice is that you do your research regarding altcoins and also search for altcoins worth investing, selling, and buying. Knowledge is your bestfriend here you can't rely on people anytime you should be able to make your way here, specially when you invest on something or even joining bounty campaigns.
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:23 PM

with the distinct on priors as appealing returns with work of moderation, investor to defines of one with decision as expending use of unit with investment as targeting limit of returns within the range of terms with the investment plan, and follows as extending to enter with the different terms as the better stages of examination.

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:07:00 AM

Maybe a little help for us if you specify what do you want to do with Altcoins, are you after the investment, research, bounty hunt, etc? Anyway, one good thing to do is to make effort for research before you plan for any actions. Remember, time is also important, even you don't put any money on Altcoins, your time will be wasted if you happened to join to a scam and dump coins.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:36:01 AM

If you say strategy, I would assume that you want to know howto earn with altcoins.
There are many ways to earn altcoins, you can invest, earn by joining bounties and by earning through airdrops. If you have budget you can spare, you can get altcoins by just investing, no hassles and hard work. But if you want to earn without investing, then try the campaigns and bounties, but you have to look for campaigns that accepts newbies which is hard, or better yet wait till you become fr. member or higher. From time to time, you my also join free airdrops, just monitor the threads and be the first to join if there are any.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

If you properly study this forum, you get worlds top and latest crypto information here regarding all new ICO's and any new happening in the crypto world. After study, you can choose your field of work as per your requirement. You can also get many threads here, how to get earnings from here like signature campaign, bounty of social media, translation etc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

There is a lot of altcoins to learn so take it slowly and dont rush. When i start learning about altcoins, i get too greedy and throw in like 0.2btc to each alt coins. Some of them were at ATH and since then, the values of the alt coins have dropped at least 60% to 70% percent. However, do note that these alt coins have great potential, it is just that they are not hype coins and some of them have encountered some difficulties, so the value keeps going down. Do you research well, specially start with the top 20 coins, understand them better first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: