Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10511 times)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
how about to start investing in ico program if you have money to invest or if no you can start earning money by participating in bounty program

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

you should get advice from people dealing with this job.
you can start the stock market in small numbers

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
No, don't just ask for just a strategy you must make it yourself mate. If you are planning to invest in altcoins make sure to make some research about that particular coin. Try to look for the devs, market cap, community that supports your coin, supply and many others. In terms of methods just use the basic "Buy low sell high." And you should also choose where you are going for a short term or long term investments. If you are going long term ones I highly recommend those coins that has bigger community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lmillert85

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

First of all, read, study, and delve into the subject. There is no magic hint or path to the pot of gold. It's all a matter of making mistakes and learning. The basic tip is to buy low and sell high
jasindu36

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

If you want to trade Alt coins then you must do some research about cryptocurrency & how it works & should learn when to hold when to sell the coins & must have patience for trading if you make haste you will loose your money. Always set the target when to exit, as a newbie you must keep all these things in mind and read bitcointalk forum regularly for more updates.
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

I just buy really low coins (most likely shitcoins ^^) and let them stay in the wallet while I go on with my everyday life Grin

BTC and KFC
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

The one who is new to ALTCOINS should make a full fledged strategy to takle all problems to secure future. When i was new to Altcoins i used to gether all informations related to it and then used to study it and i also taken advice from the experts so than i will not face aby problem.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
AdamCooper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

I find an participate in as many ERC20 token airdrops as I can. I currently own 10.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:57:21 PM

Do your research, if it's too good to be true..then it usually is. Don't listen too much too what others say and use your brain  Wink.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

look at starting your portfolio of coins that will invest, research the best, collect a small amount of money and start investing gradually, so that in case of losses do not suffer with the money lost, coins that I know and indicate are, Bitcoin , ETH, DECRED, ARK, CENTRA, CHRONOLOGIC, NEO ... good luck
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

Dont save your coins in the exchange & save it offline & dont spend more then you can afford &dont invest in only 1 project & make your own research
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

When I first started, I divide my Bitcoin into three. Three because I will buy 3 best coins that I believe that is a promising coin. But do not just based on your instinct. You have to do a research about the coins that you want to invest. Study how they work, and relate their solution to the problem they wanna solve. Of course you do not want your investment get lost.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
AssistiveReality

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:27:10 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 08:25:58 PM by AssistiveReality

Microsoft announce era of Mixed Reality is approaching
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/10/03/the-era-of-windows-mixed-reality-begins-october-17/

Luckily we've been developing on the Hololens platform for a while and our cutting edge apps will be ready in time for their Q2 2018 final global release....are you sure you don't want to join our ICO Presale?? 3 DAYS LEFT! Smiley Smiley

NOTE: 3 DAYS LEFT and we're only 13 ETH away from our mincap. Anyone who is the TX, or in the block sending ETH to us, that gets us over the 100ETH mincap, gets 300% ARX bonus!! https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/

Our presale: https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/
Our whitepaper: https://aronline.io/whitepaper/
Our team: https://aronline.io/who-is-assistive-reality/
Our social contacts and links: https://aronline.io/social/

1. World 1 - full time always-on AR world browser for Hololens and Google ARCore, with ARKit coming soon for Apple
2. Profession - a job-selectable AR interface that allows you to gain AI assistance while performing everyday tasks in your job or hobby

We also build the Spectrum AR engine which is licensed for corporate clients looking to do full-building AR fitouts or industrial AR for their facilities.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

Don't make mistakes that most noobs do:

- Don't make any big trades until you get more experienced in the market. Actually, I think it's better if you only test-trade your strategies for a few months, and do big trades only if they succeed.

- Never trade with the money you can't afford to lose! Seriously people! Getting loans and selling stuff to buy alts?  Shocked

- Buy alts with good future, and hodl them for a while. Don't sell at %20 profit, or you'll regret your choice...

- Always research and improve yourself.
mevmike

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.....
do not rush on things.
before you will invest into any coins you must first do your own research..
of course you could ask people in this forum.
but i say to you if you will conduct your own instead of relying to others.
this way you will not regret whatever will be the outcome of your investment...
good luck to you!!!
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:07:02 AM

What you want to ask.Ask a particular question about altcoins.If you are a newbie then read some useful threads here on this forum.Also you can search in Google and YouTube.First learn about blockchain,Bitcoin, altcoins and ico.Follow some popular Altcoins on twitter,slack and telegram.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

When I was newbie, for the first i learned to fill out the bounty form correctly and read a lot about bitcoin, after getting enough experience, I started to learn to understand the trade in altcoin world .
infinity33

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:07:06 AM

The one who is new to ALTCOINS should make a full fledged strategy to takle all problems to secure future. When i was new to Altcoins i used to gether all informations related to it and then used to study it and i also taken advice from the experts so than i will not face aby problem.
maybe you have a close friend that you have ask some advice fro that was your advantage so you avoid some problem.
Saerel

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

Hey i see that you are new so lets me explain. Altcoins are like coins but they are made after bitcoin the main coin. Investing in altcoins is a smart thing to do many people have made a lot of money.

I know a friend that holded a altcoin for a few years and then the price went up he sold them all. He made money for patience actually.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

Buy and hold Grin actually I think that altcoins are very risky and complicated for a beginner. Better start with only bitcoin and understand it move on to altcoins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: