Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10512 times)
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:50 AM

Yeah I don't think ico's are very newb friendly if you have no real experience with them yet.
If you must invest though, start with a small amount until you get the hang of it.
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

All it really is is research. Do your own thorough research. Have qualifications.

I've been doing this for a year now and have a special way of vetting ICO's. There's a thread somewhere about it.

As far as what I'm looking into lately, it's NEO, civic (ended), and UnikoinGold.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

many useful things you can get in this forum. so if you want to get involved on critpo. first you have to do, fill your life with knowledge.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:53:05 AM

Because I'm Newbie too i will share the tips to you how to begin in this cryptocurrency.
there's much way to get altcoin. and for newbie I recommend you to join the bounty on this forum.
Bounty are the effective way how to get altcoin. Bounty same as event who create by a developer to promote their project.
and they make the event like a contest and devide them to some part like : social media contest , signature contest , publication contest, translation contest and many others. so i suggest you to begin from the easy part like social media. it's very easy. you just share, like , and repost the fanspage of the developer on facebook or twitter during the ICO. and if the event is over. you will pay by altcoin from the developer. that's the way i can share to you. you can learn step by step on this forum. I think you can be too.  

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
TheToadStoole

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:36 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:12:50 PM by TheToadStoole

In a recent poll Debitcoin has been voted the best alt coin to buy for 2018  Smiley Wink

https://pasteboard.co/GPHkITT.jpg

BTC: 161Zvrpcbk5WuFeMTZGMDPw9gArTg2xn65
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:37:10 PM

You have to learn about cryptocurrency.Must have patience.Because if the price of a coin decreases, it will be lost if you sell the sell.To see the volume of a coin.The more the volume increases the price will increase as much
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

You have to learn about cryptocurrency.Must have patience.Because if the price of a coin decreases, it will be lost if you sell the sell.To see the volume of a coin.The more the volume increases the price will increase as much

This is very true specially with ico you cannot expect that you will get a huge profit with in days you need to wait and be patient. Also if you are a low risk investor you may choose more stable coins like ethereum,dahcoin or litecoin. You may search the top10 altcoins in google and learn other things in cryptocurrency. If you are high risk investor buy new coins but be careful because there are a lot of scams out there in the market.

Any way goodluck to whatever coin you choose.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

what kind of tips or strategy that you ask for? first of all you just need to make a research regarding on what coins you wanted to have or the coins you wanted to buy and invest be careful on many a lot of their are totally scam and the money you invest are nothing you can do because it is lost.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

It is better not to get into ICO for a newbie. Go and research on popular alt coins that has a strong base already. Like ripple, ethereum and many other coins that have been out for years. In stock market, they always say to have your own portfoilo strategy and it is the same as here. I do have my own share of portfoilo strategy and it has been doing quite well.
I think there's no problem if newbie engage in altcoins because they have a big room for learning bitcoin and that is expectedly happening these days. It gurantees the flows of how altcoin works with them and how important altcoin in their lives. They may familiarize a lot of things with bitcoin but that's worth for the lessons that they'll learn. They don't have to worry about altcoins because it is also decentralized and can also get fiat money soon if they know more techniques.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

In my opinion, altcoin is not very important in this bitcoin because altcoin may be just a complement to bitcoin deficiency but although altcoin is not very important, altcoin is useful because it provides an alternative choice for bitcoin users and makes it active and also innovate with new things.
Altcoin actually gives an important role to the BTC,not just a complement but it's important for the continuity of life BTC because the more assets the greater the price of BTC.

blockchain_activist

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:33:49 AM

Alt coins are not merely compliments to bitcoin or any other currency for that matter. They are digital solutions to real world problems. They should either increase efficiency or provide innovative solutions to problems previously unsolved. Understand them as such and do your due dilligence for areas they can be recipients of such. Coins that fix real problems can be highly profitable in the future emassing market caps that far outweigh what they are currently valued at.
a7594li

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

You must focus on your research into coins it is the most important thing. If you know the team and aim of the project are strong then it will perform well.

then check white paper for key dates this will be when price is most likely to increase.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀████████▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ████████████     ▀██▄
██▀      ██████████████      ▀██
██▀      ████████████████      ▀██
██▀      ██████████████████      ▀██
▄██      █████████  █████████      ██▄
██      █████████    █████████      ██
██     █████████      █████████     ██
██    █████████        █████████    ██
██   █████████          █████████   ██
▀██ ██████████████████████████████ ██▀
████████████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████████   █████████
████████████████████     ███████
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .A.P.H.E.L.I.O.N.  [    ] 
▄████████████████████████▄
████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
▀████████████████████████▀

██████████████████████████
████▀  ▀██████████████████
████▄  ▄██████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀█████
████    ██     ▄▄     ████
████    ██    ████    ████

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
  ▶  Whitepaper
▶  Website
▶  Register
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

My experience, when I first got to know the world of altcoin. I keep looking for information about altcoin from various sources. even I am looking for the community around me. by itself my insights gradually increase. For further investment you will not be confused if you have mastered about altcoin world.
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

In my opinion, altcoin is not very important in this bitcoin because altcoin may be just a complement to bitcoin deficiency but although altcoin is not very important, altcoin is useful because it provides an alternative choice for bitcoin users and makes it active and also innovate with new things.
Altcoin actually gives an important role to the BTC,not just a complement but it's important for the continuity of life BTC because the more assets the greater the price of BTC.
A good opinion, at least I feel unfair. Bitcoin requires altcoin to stay alive. But altcoin is always bleeding and attacked with a rise in BTC prices.
should be when btc has increased then altcoin should rise. Shocked
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:39:23 AM

you are new to altcoin, but from your post i have not understood what you want to do to get altcoin because the strategy you asked for is not clear direction
you must first determine what way you will do to get altcoin, from there I can give you a strategy
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:46:57 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

If you want to earn altcoins for free you may join the airdrop which is always posted in this section thru bounties page, and another is thru signature campaign just make you rank up to at least Jr.Member and apply to any legit ICO posted also in this section thru bounties page too. Now if you want to learn how to trade altcoin just read more in  trading discussion section and then you will learn more about how to trade properly. Good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:48:35 AM

knowledge is the key to  triumph in the crypto world, do not rely only on what you read here, ensure  you do personal research, patently take your time to read,research befor investing,this will safe you from loosing your investment.do not follow the crowd it can be miss leading.Get knowledge to be empower
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:50:12 AM

You have to be specific if what strategy do you want to talk about. Do some research first about altcoins. We have altcoin discussion here which you are posting this thread and google of course!. Altcoin investment is more risky than investing in a bitcoin. You must invest into a popular coin like ethereum or ripple. Stay away from some dump shitcoin that will only give you a headache

IamJustInTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:57:19 AM

Anythyng interesting to invest in? Smiley
byhq

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:00:52 AM

Hii.. i am newbie on altcoin.. please give some advice. Thank's before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: