Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10511 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

1. Do not follow the herd. Dont buy coins that everyone is buying
2. Make your own analysis.
3. Master Fundamental ANalysis
4. If you are day trading, TA is a must.
5. Have patience.
6. Get ready to loose 70% of your invested money before accepting any success.

LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

All you need to do is a great research. Read the newspaper, learn about the team - if it is experienced one - . Look at their social media presence and their community. Most of all search about the coin and its utility. I am currently interested in this one: https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Im also new here but not as new as you, but I also have alot of things to learn more in this field. But as far as I experience in this altcoins do not believe the hype because some coins value worth almost impossible and that is just because of the hype and do not believe that thing those are called fakers. Do your own analysis too dp npt always rely on us because we bave pir own mind sets and we will have our own experience to be encountered and to learn on it.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

some of my friend on this thread told me that hold a coin for a very long term but it may depend on you if wan to trade it now or not it is your own choice i have some specific names for a coin , ethereum,byte ball , and ethereum classic and if you dont you research you can find other coin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

I recommend you long term investment. It is very safe and peaceful option. You invest in coin which can grow in time e.g. 1-2 years and you sell it
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

You can also earn some altcoins by doing tasks if you are newbie do that first after you got some coins you can try to do a investment, but first search about that coin.

Is the team good ? Is the project good for the future ? Yes ? Then you can invest a little bit and save it up very long.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:31 PM

Not a problem if there is someone (newbie) who directly started the world of altcoins. because indeed if someone already understands and understands about what they are doing then the results obtained will be much larger, so do not ever assume the newbie is a person who will definitely get a sad life. The main thing is not about the level, but the strategy they are doing.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

If you want to invest in an Altcoin you need to make sure you do good research!
When you research, check the ICO's website, read through the whitepaper ofcourse, study the roadmap of the project and finally but most importantly go through the team of board members and advisors, as they will offer support and update.
Once you do this, you are on the correct road to investing in something good!
Ofcourse you must be cautious of Scammers and Fraudsters. The detection of these kinds will become easier in time.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
There's no shame in being called a newbie of crypto world, We all was at first, do your research, study and learn more about altcoins.
Start with less volatile Altcoins like Ethereum and work your way from there.
Dr.ComboSushi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

as a fellow newbie on the Altcoin world, how can I be more confident on a certain coin? most of altcoin projects seems very promising
telcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

Its just about doing your due diligence and looking at it through the lens of how institutional investors review traditional startups. Solving a problem? Is it a solution? Niche? Good team? Good advisors? product? sweat equity? own equity? bootstrapping? etc. Doing this will allow you to cut out 95% of the shit. From then on you just need to see what the ICO's (post crowdsale) burn rate will be and if the founders are competent.

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:42:09 PM

There are many altcoins into the market.i suggests you to daily cheak the crypto marketcap so you can easily understand that which altcoin is best for investment.And if you want to earn altcoins here then i suggest you to rank upto atleast jr.member.Beacause after become jr.member you can easily take part into the bounty campaigns and earn eth and other altcoins.you can also take part into Airdrop and get some tokens. Cheesy
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

Accourding developing our bitcointalk forum account, joining telegramgroup, watching videos,reading articals we can get more knowledge about altcoins.

telcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

I would check out (i have an interest in) LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT rocket to shoot back up post fork. We shall see, but it i'm pretty bullish on the ALT side and am looking forward to the up & up.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

a good strategy in my opinion is to collect all kinds of altcoin while it can and there is still time to collect. if at any time there is one coin price that increases then it can be sold and eventually get a big profit. so do not just focus on one or two coins only. because we do not know how the rise and fall of coin prices in the market.  Wink
If you want to collect all altcoin, how much need to invest? That must be a huge invest, no i think you should not do that. Invest just about 5 altcoin. Choose waise.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:33 AM

You just have to read threads in this forum regarding your concerns in order to be familiar with it. Asking high-rank members are also free so expect that you will learn a lot from them. I am still new to the world of altcoins also but discussions in this forum have helped me improve my knowledge. There is really no definite strategy, it is all about the knowledge and time you invest while studying altcoins. Each altcoins have their own unique features and you will know which will hook your interest by reading feedbacks from other users.

BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

1. Do not follow the herd. Dont buy coins that everyone is buying
2. Make your own analysis.
3. Master Fundamental ANalysis
4. If you are day trading, TA is a must.
5. Have patience.
6. Get ready to loose 70% of your invested money before accepting any success.

Nice advise.I suggest one more for newbie: Find good trend and hold coin in that trend.
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

There is a strategy. Study the branch of the viola, and you will be happy
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:46:31 AM

Just don't rush anything my friend. Some of the members here are almost 2 years but only few of them become rich because the rest rarely review an altcoin and only based on hype.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

When i was new to the cryptoworld i also have the same queation. How do i start? Well, what i did was buy bitcoin and trade the with the altcoins. If you want to know which altcoin would guarantee growth in your investment, the answer would be none. Growth depends on how you hndle your coins. Some people mine, some people gamble, some people do day trade, some people ghold their coins. If you wnt to be safe, just stay with the coins that has already built their names: bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. Good luck!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: