Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10509 times)
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:59:47 AM

Best advice a newbie can have is, research, read, listen and learn! Altcoins are volatile compared to stronger coins like Bitcoin. You need to be more cautious!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

Thanks for the advice and ideas about the techniques ,because as a newbie upon reading all the advices and techniques ,it can really help me a lot
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

Thanks for the advice and ideas about the techniques ,because as a newbie upon reading all the advices and techniques ,it can really help me a lot

Good luck with your journey in this cryptocurrency world, I'm sure you will become expert of this in the future, just stay updated to the news about cryptos and also join bounty campaign here to get bounty rewards.
Andrips

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Good day
Speak for myself so many times relied on the radar and very seldom drove , right comment that first you need to search through the whole Internet to find out what events are approaching , estimate how much it is real information and only then it makes sense to invest and that is not the whole chicken and scatter on different assets

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
Rienair

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Read the topics here on this forum you will get a lot of infromation about altcoins. When you are investing in altcoins always search about the coin. Search about their team and their project.

If its looking good and has the support from the people then maybe it can be worth it to do a investment.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

I think you have to read and learn a lot about altcoins, trading before investing in this crypto currencies. Take your time reading in this forum and the related forums and blogs and get yourself a good knowledge concerning trading altcoins then you can start holding or trading with small amount in your first trades. With time you will get more experience and you will minimize more the risks.
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Just read a lot of books to build your own opinion and strategy. You can only listen to people's opinions on this forum, but no more. There is nothing more effective than self-education.
To my mind the best advice you can get here -  forget about emotions
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Actually need guide on real ICOS not scam,it seem this days a lot of fake ICOS. That is why am here to know more.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

Go learn some trading basics,dont go into something you are not sure of or else you will just waste your time and money,i suggest go to investopedia for technical analysis and if you are ready invest in altcoins.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Base on what I understand about altcoins, these are other cryptocurrencies. But not all altcoins have the power to grow. Honestly, some are trash.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Albertartur

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you so far?
DontMe99

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

I think it's better to read basically, and understand well about altcoins for the sake of security.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

The basics are to keep researching the Altcoins, read forums like this, check coinmarketcap, keep an eye on coin behavior!
But always ask for advice from a more experienced trader or investor!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Good luck with your journey in this cryptocurrency world, I'm sure you will become expert of this in the future, just stay updated to the news about cryptos and also join bounty campaign here to get bounty rewards.

yes and while you are starting dont forget to learn more here in trading world it is much better to be updated for some news there is nothing wrong for it because this forum will truly help you better to understand the crypto world.
julietwalter200

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

Yeah, I know the senior guys here would have useful strategies that might have helped them one way or the other. Please keep sharing here to help us the newbies to grow.
grbox2001

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

This is quite interesting! I think I may go there! and Singapour is an interesting destination!

Sounds cool! But tickets are not cheap at all! I have money, but I don't know..
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

My advice for you is to not listen anyone here. I know there is a lot of smart and experienced investors, but probably that sort of people will help you in comment section and the rest(fraud not always but possible)will try to use your lack of knowledge. So be aware of it.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:11:09 PM

Altcoins are the fantastical piece of thing if you know something more about them. The best option to learn something more about them is to read a lot; investigate. This forum already offers all of the answers to your questions. There is the whole section dedicated only to altcoins( the wonderfull legacy of BTC). I seriously think that no one will share their best technique in investing. Some of them will give you advice but it is up to you to make a conclusion what will you do with the altcoin information that you will obtain here or somewhere else.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
MasterJek

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:46 AM

I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

This is quite interesting! I think I may go there! and Singapour is an interesting destination!

I bought my ticket cheaper.. with promo code VIP30.. I think you can use it too, it will be 30% discount, what is huge discount imo
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:33 AM

How much you put into an alt should be relative to how risky it is.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: