Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10512 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

It seems like this is a broad questions that you have bro. Are you into investment?bounties? Well, I think this is regarding investments, what I do suggest is for you to read the details about the project and as I always say check the team who handles it for you to make sure that you are on the right one. As a bounty hunter, I also do the same way of thinking as the investors since we also invest our time and effort in every campaign.
Milun

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

I've come to learn that this fb group actually gives people insights on other altcoins. I'd check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AltcoinInvestingGroup/
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Firstly try t o read theory For beginners like you do not need to invest in altcoin first, if you do not know the basics of trading play in altcoin. I'm sure you'll regret the risk you get..
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

As a Newbie, you should be first familiar on what you will be doing. Basically you needed do some researches about altcoins and crypto currencies. Dig deeper if you so you will be aware of what you will do or what do you need to do. Afterwards, you may do the second phase, which is what part in crypto should you be focusing. Will you do Mining, Trading, Investing etc. How will you earn money out of it. It will help you a lot if there will a person who will guide you while you are in the process of learning. Much better if you can join to groups of people with the same interest as you are for from them you will gain more knowledges about cryptos and altcoins.

Good luck!

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

work to work to learn is my strategy. The main thing is not to be afraid of losing any money, because without this you will not learn anything!
zulistt

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

what kind of strategy you want.? i have some here, i will give you some, first is when you trade bitcoins or trade some alts is, you will buy in the lowest price first but make sure that you wont put all of your money in that coins, make your money scattered in any other coins don't base in only one altcoins Smiley hope this help thanks for attention
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

I think the important thing to invest is trust, you should first find a solid project and start with little money at the start
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

maybe for a new better post first if you have read read first to understand the project to the project you want to do read understand understand begin with careful rules what is in the job
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

How much you put into an alt should be relative to how risky it is.
I like to put a lot of money into coins that have a lot of risk. So I think that the ratio between the risk and the amount is not that important...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

Thanks guys for your advice on Altcoins.
Maybe my question didnt cover enough or wasnt specific enough but i can work with almost all the advice you gave me. My main goal is investing/trading.Correct me if im wrong.. but it seems like impossible to predict this market Shocked
If your goal is engage in trading/investing, I think you have to research first on how trading works because you cannot just invest and trade your capital if you do not know how this thing works. To become a profitable trader you have to know your market first, whether it is bitcoin, alts, stocks you have to gather information before you start a transaction. If it's really your passion to become a trader then make it your way to learn and be a professional trader. If you want to invest, just invest what you can afford to lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Thanks guys for your advice on Altcoins.
Maybe my question didnt cover enough or wasnt specific enough but i can work with almost all the advice you gave me. My main goal is investing/trading.Correct me if im wrong.. but it seems like impossible to predict this market Shocked
If your goal is engage in trading/investing, I think you have to research first on how trading works because you cannot just invest and trade your capital if you do not know how this thing works. To become a profitable trader you have to know your market first, whether it is bitcoin, alts, stocks you have to gather information before you start a transaction. If it's really your passion to become a trader then make it your way to learn and be a professional trader. If you want to invest, just invest what you can afford to lose.
Truth is that he needs to work a lot with all this. We are all newbies here, some of us have more experience, but truth is that everything is new for us, new icos, new coins, new markets, new possibilities, everything is new
and there is a world that waits to be explored. More you explore more things you will learn, more you can earn, everything seems impossible until you get there and with work and lot of time invested you can get almost
everywhere. In this process you need to be ready for downfalls, its natural things and that happens, be strong get up learn more, earn more and like that in circles until you earn enough for pension.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

Do not invest blindly, Always do your diligent reaserch.  If you want to have a good return, look for ICO that has a solid team behind it. Then invest in ICO, surely you will get good returns.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Well, i think there is no other much profitable strategy rather than holding strategy for newbie.
First, look into promissing altcoin like etherium and waves, then do research on their price.
After some move to lower price then you must be ready to buy them amd hold them.
efey39

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

the crypto money worlds then get to know the subcoins later. subcoins stay in eth and btc shadows. People who are considering subcontracting must be patient. they have to do good research.
wadonsiji

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

my strategy to get altcoin by following some of the campaigns that are in this forum. after I get paid from the campaign from the project where I work, then I sell it at a high price. and buy at a low price.
this is just my strategy. and everyone has different ways to get altcoin.
Mj1996

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

I want to do the same as others doing they are buying and selling the coins to earn. As a new here I dont have fund to do the same thing hope coukd someone help me.
F_ala

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

the only strategy that you have to follow is invest only the amount you are ready to loose  this is the first think that you have to have in mind:)
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Hey, I have something for you and this is exactly what you need right now as a newbie in this industry.
Allow me to introduce to you our Daneel ICO, first of all what is Daneel, Daneel is the first A.I. created to help you investors in your investment journey to cryptocurrency it is made especially for beginners who are feeling overwhelmed of all the information available, Don't worry Daneel is here to help he is your future partner it will help you daily to process all information related to cryptocurrencies.

Here is our site, https://daneel.io/

jsscswan

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
If you are a beginner looking to invest in altcoin, my advice is to learn about the altcoin you want to make as a long term or short term investment. See if behind the altcoin you want to invest has a solid and responsible team, if you find a less convincing altcoin then leave it and move on to another.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
rickman989

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

good suggestion for you: develop your account and join altcoins campaigns, you will be able to understand how altcoins world. Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: