Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye Adsense  (Read 1827 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

I feel sorry for your articles that has been copied by other bloggers, did you ever tried to report those blogs? Well the decision you made is right, there are more opportunities that are waiting for you in the world of crypto's and with the ICO's you can even earn bigger amount of money depending on the projects popularity and collected investment.
RENATA612

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

?? spam?
What do you mean by spam? I don't spamming I share my experience?if this thread is misplaced just removed no say it is spam? I know spamming will destroy the community. I am part of the community. How come I destroy myself.

I agree with your opinion because I am also part of the blogger community and my quiners are turning to bitcoin because this is the time for change and the time for our creativity to be appreciated, but here we will be more valuable
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

What you need is, switching google ads for bitcoin ads. Redesign your blog and show the ad spots to your visitors. If you have a good website/blog you won't have any difficulties while searching for ad-givers. If that's too hard, just a small bitcoin donation link would even do the trick.
I review ICO that I join with my blog. That gives me stake for bounty projects. That will give more profitable earning. I don't care about link that I put in the articles. I write articles review of on going ICO.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:19:59 PM

The true by owning a blog is that you will need others to read follow and support clicking the ads, while at signatures all you need is to post and keep in the topic. Adsense is a good way to monetize any project, but crytpo websites almost no one risk their accounts at them, because google are banning all, after they made huge loads of money with faucets they banned them... adsense still the best way to monetize a website, but you learned that its better focus into your work then try to inform and provide news to others.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:49:42 PM

I joined iEx.ec. I don't think about reward, I continue to post and read other posts. i learn a lot of things from this forum. When the time distribute the reward I was amazed by earning that I have made. It is about 1.3 BTC. Three weeks for 1.3 BTC.

Since then I think I have spent too much time for big boy adsense. I only earn $100 for about 7 to 8 month. I think I should change my mind to use my blog for bounty programs. This is a fact. I have just realized now.
I never thought about the alt coin signature campaigns because i was never had any interest with many projects coming in on a daily basis and i would follow up if the developers are keeping up with their words and i would trade them on reaching the exchanges ,but are you sure that you made 1.3 bitcoin for a three week campaign  Roll Eyes it is too good to be true.
Sure I got the reward, you can check this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFzyeLqBbbgSbOFYjy6bhtWQcYd2DsmNz2JL7ifipEA/
This is the bounty reward that I earn from signature campaign. When the price of RLC above 0.0003 but now rlc price falls.
It says that you made 4.5 stakes and i am not sure how that evaluate into how much coins you are going to get and how much money you are going to make with it according to the price at a given time,if 4.5 stakes of iEx.ec evaluates to 1.3 bitcoin then it is a pretty huge amount and some got 10 stakes according to the spread sheet and that would be crazy money for the amount of work.Good luck and enjoy the benefit and happy trading.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:19:16 AM

That is normal, methods to earn money appear, make success and after they are dryed. With adsense it already happened, too many people glimpsed that as a way to make money, by copying articles from others (what damaged legit writers), by getting fake traffic, by creating faucets... And now that is problematic. Signature Campaigns are good now, worth a lot for many people, but it won't last forever, things in life are constantly changing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinvestor (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

That is normal, methods to earn money appear, make success and after they are dryed. With adsense it already happened, too many people glimpsed that as a way to make money, by copying articles from others (what damaged legit writers), by getting fake traffic, by creating faucets... And now that is problematic. Signature Campaigns are good now, worth a lot for many people, but it won't last forever, things in life are constantly changing.
I agree with you there is not anything last. However, we can keep signature campaign as the way to earn bitcoin by keeping this community far away from destructive actions like spamming, multiple accounts and any other cheating methods. There will be many investors and developers waiting for us to spread their ICO. So I got angry when a senior member reply to my post " Spam" What spam I made. I don't want ruin my new life in bitcointalk.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

I joined iEx.ec. I don't think about reward, I continue to post and read other posts. i learn a lot of things from this forum. When the time distribute the reward I was amazed by earning that I have made. It is about 1.3 BTC. Three weeks for 1.3 BTC.

Since then I think I have spent too much time for big boy adsense. I only earn $100 for about 7 to 8 month. I think I should change my mind to use my blog for bounty programs. This is a fact. I have just realized now.
I never thought about the alt coin signature campaigns because i was never had any interest with many projects coming in on a daily basis and i would follow up if the developers are keeping up with their words and i would trade them on reaching the exchanges ,but are you sure that you made 1.3 bitcoin for a three week campaign  Roll Eyes it is too good to be true.

I really doubt that fact because even if his account was legendary I don't think it will even take him less than two years to make 1 BTC. It's just not too good to be true but a fabrication.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

1.3btc in 3 weeks? That is a lot and a bit unbelievable but anyway adsense is actually overrated. You do a lot of work writing articles and most times you end up with little change that isn't even worth what you are doing. The rule is dont ever blog cause of the cash. Sharing ideas here is better off though at least helping in your own way.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

1.3btc in 3 weeks? That is a lot and a bit unbelievable but anyway adsense is actually overrated. You do a lot of work writing articles and most times you end up with little change that isn't even worth what you are doing. The rule is dont ever blog cause of the cash. Sharing ideas here is better off though at least helping in your own way.

I also think that it is simply impossible to get such a large amount for such a short period of time.
Even if a lot of work and write interesting articles. It all depends on the number of people who will read the articles. I do not think there will be so many

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

I agree that sig campaigns must not be seen as a job. The earning might help a bit to start up something like a trade or just for splurging on some stuff if you already make enough anyway. I was actually surprised he said he was making BTC1.3 a week. Frankly, I found that hard to believe though I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the campaign have bounties or something...

Never tried making money out of blogs or youtube channels before but the replies in this thread made me decide not to. If I'll ever make a blog or channel, I'd just do it for an interest or hobby. If it ends up making money, then good.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

I am an adsense blogger.It has been two or three years I monetize my blog with adsense. I Have three blog that give me traffic 1500 pv a day. Not high traffic but I do a lot of work. I learn seo ,I write original articles. After few days my articles were copy and modified by other bloggers. I feel What kind of business is this. So many  rules should I  follow in case my blog was  sent to sand box by  google. That was bad news.  1000 traffic became 0 traffic. That's hurting and painstaking.

First, I joined bitcointalk, I underestimate the member here, I ever post critisized ones who only look for signature campaign. I got bullied by many members but The post went away. I never joined signature campaign until I became senior member. I enjoy make discussion with other members. One day I tried to enrolled signature campaigan. I got three weeks. I joined iEx.ec. I don't think about reward, I continue to post and read other posts. i learn a lot of things from this forum. When the time distribute the reward I was amazed by earning that I have made. It is about 1.3 BTC. Three weeks for 1.3 BTC.

Google adsense was a waste of time since you always need to keep the number of traffic running and without a traffic you got nothing. In google adsense you will work double but if nobody visits your site you are a poor guy. Signature campaign is just one work and after you work without getting some traffic since there are already a huge traffic in this forum you are being paid automatically. Signature campaign and being paid by bitcoin is much better than adsense.
bitcoinvestor (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

I agree that sig campaigns must not be seen as a job. The earning might help a bit to start up something like a trade or just for splurging on some stuff if you already make enough anyway. I was actually surprised he said he was making BTC1.3 a week. Frankly, I found that hard to believe though I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the campaign have bounties or something...

Never tried making money out of blogs or youtube channels before but the replies in this thread made me decide not to. If I'll ever make a blog or channel, I'd just do it for an interest or hobby. If it ends up making money, then good.
I have been two years blogging but end up in tiring. I tried to move on the next challenge blog for ICO. That's in my mind. I am going to buy a domain then start to write about altcoin and cryptocurrencies and contact the developers and investors to promote or bounty with my blog. In 2018 there will be new ICO I think. That's blogging will be more profitable than other monetizing methode like adsense and other PPCs.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

I have been two years blogging but end up in tiring. I tried to move on the next challenge blog for ICO. That's in my mind. I am going to buy a domain then start to write about altcoin and cryptocurrencies and contact the developers and investors to promote or bounty with my blog. In 2018 there will be new ICO I think. That's blogging will be more profitable than other monetizing methode like adsense and other PPCs.

If I may ask, what were you originally blogging about?
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:08:11 AM

I feel you man!

I stopped using adsense on my sites and blogs a long time ago, it's just pure trash when you look at it.
It's easy, that's for sure. Easy to set up and easy to run, you got nothing to do.
But if you manage to generate traffic on your site, you'd better run your own programs! You talk about BTC? Then for god sake remove adsense and put a banner or two of gambling sites.

Affiliate programs will make 10 times more money Wink
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

I can tell you the same from personal experience, Adsense is just not worth it for blogs and niche websites. If your website is about cryptocurrencies, then switch to related advertising platforms and integrate an affiliation program which will always pay more than both the alternatives.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

I can tell you the same from personal experience, Adsense is just not worth it for blogs and niche websites. If your website is about cryptocurrencies, then switch to related advertising platforms and integrate an affiliation program which will always pay more than both the alternatives.

The problem is that teh ad networks that pay in bitcoin pay even worse than adsense does. IMO advertising is dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

A lot of my friends also tried to earn on Google AdSense but to no avail. When the crisis began Google tightened its requirements and now they all refused it. The affiliate program much more effective, but very difficult to find interested people. The easier will be earning bitcoins in the network, the less people will pay attention to AdSense.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

I am an adsense blogger.It has been two or three years I monetize my blog with adsense. I Have three blog that give me traffic 1500 pv a day. Not high traffic but I do a lot of work. I learn seo ,I write original articles. After few days my articles were copy and modified by other bloggers. I feel What kind of business is this. So many  rules should I  follow in case my blog was  sent to sand box by  google. That was bad news.  1000 traffic became 0 traffic. That's hurting and painstaking.

First, I joined bitcointalk, I underestimate the member here, I ever post critisized ones who only look for signature campaign. I got bullied by many members but The post went away. I never joined signature campaign until I became senior member. I enjoy make discussion with other members. One day I tried to enrolled signature campaigan. I got three weeks. I joined iEx.ec. I don't think about reward, I continue to post and read other posts. i learn a lot of things from this forum. When the time distribute the reward I was amazed by earning that I have made. It is about 1.3 BTC. Three weeks for 1.3 BTC.

tl;dr version of the OP's Post
 Op is a regular blogger who used Adsense for making money through his blog and failed terribly even after trying out SEO and original articles.After introducing to bitcointalk's signature campaigns he managed to make 1.3 bitcoins in just 3 weeks which he couldn't make through his blog in 7-8 months.Op's all happy now that bitcoin made him rich and hates adsense for letting him down.

ha ha ha ha ha

OP realized that bitcointalk is a gold mine while adsense is a waste of time

Just kidding

IMO advertising is dead.

I gave up on a site i had

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

For the fact that AdSense does not work for you does not mean it does not work for others and even the drop in the number of your traffics is due to the flouting of one rule or the other which they are very strict about as we have seen them blacklisting quite a number of faucet sites. But still think you made a good decision having decided that something is not working for you then you change boat which is now working but I hope you are not carried away and thinks thats how it going to continue to be.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: