Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin was at 2500$  (Read 2033 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

I think $1300 will be tested again.

Have you been under the rock my friend? Newbie (or alt) spreading FUD. Lol. This is funny. Bitcoin price is holding now and above $2200 so I don't know what chart are you looking and saying that $1300 will be tested again. You should buy when the price is $1800-$1900 and now the price is rising again and so sorry you miss the opportunity to profit.

Price was seems around 2100$ 2 days before, If you bought any bitcoins at that day. Still you can make profit out it. Bitcoin best stock than anything which will increase continuously in future without big slips. You could buy more bitcoin now also. You can make more of it in future.
If you buy any bitcoins on that day. Still you can make profits out. Bitcoin best stock of what will continue to increase in the future without huge pieces. You can buy more bitcoin now too. You can make a lot more in the future. due to the current price of bitcoin $2300

The price is now between $2200-$2300. I think it has resistance and we are going to see this price just for a few days which make it a good price to buy still. After the resistance we will see a new jump in price which make the current price really advisable to buy for profits in the future. I hope others will heed my call to buy it now.

Yes and I will prefer to buy it now as price is still affordable to make an investment and in coming days it will surely cross the barrier of $2500 so even if we can buy at current price we can expect some good profits in really no time as bitcoin has tendency even to touch the price of $3000 in next couple of months and in that case it will only give us huge profits in short term.

This is quite a good insight in my opinion.  If we look at bitcoin news, all are pointing to positive direction.  News that can affect bitcoin and bring hype to push the price even higher.  If you failed to buy now, you will regret this moment since the next time we'll know, Bitcoin had crossed $4000 barrier.  The news I am talking about is the solution to scaling problem, countries accepting bitcoin and the smart contract that will come to bitcoin this June.

The fact is that people have started to believe in bitcoins now and even if some bad news comes it won't affect the mindsets of the people as they will continue to invest their money in bitcoins and we are witnessing the same at a moment so I think we should keep busy ourselves in buying as many bitcoins as possible as the price of bitcoin will only go higher in future so I think this is still a very good time to buy bitcoins.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:51:11 PM

Just some movement with bitcoin price and they panicked.
What a nasty way to think of how an investment work.
If you cant take it then you could find another option to where you want to put your money.
There is the bank and mutual funds where you could profit "safely" like they say.
But how old are you before you would even see how much you gain.

Well for them, it's money for money and profit is profit so with that moved they started to do chase their profits before seeing the price moving down. I'm already used to this scenario but still that is tempting to follow those movement. But it's better to focus and have a long term plan when it comes to holding bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

If you cant take it then you could find another option to where you want to put your money.
There is the bank and mutual funds where you could profit "safely" like they say.

Well for them, it's money for money and profit is profit so with that moved they started to do chase their profits before seeing the price moving down. I'm already used to this scenario but still that is tempting to follow those movement. But it's better to focus and have a long term plan when it comes to holding bitcoin.

I think taking advantage of fluctuation gives more profit than just holding bitcoins but the problem is the risk involve in doing such stuff.  If we missed the right prediction we may end up at a lost in gaming the fluctuation.  But I believe in due times, a person can learn how to ride go with fluctuation and take advantage of it. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

Volatility is nothing out of the ordinary its good have prices drop at times as it accomodates new bitcoin users to get on board
and contribute on pushing prices high with more demand for bitcoin  but for the time being
prices are recovering well and we shall soon see the value go over $2500 in no time and i see no reason for value to go below  $2k
Prices will be picked in the next few days. There has been a significant improvement over the past few days. The new bitcoin users can certainly increase the attractiveness of Bitcoin in the world market. Currently one of the triggers of rising bitcoin prices is the growing bitcoin users. We will get closer and will surpass $ 2500.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

Volatility is nothing out of the ordinary its good have prices drop at times as it accomodates new bitcoin users to get on board
and contribute on pushing prices high with more demand for bitcoin  but for the time being
prices are recovering well and we shall soon see the value go over $2500 in no time and i see no reason for value to go below  $2k
Prices will be picked in the next few days. There has been a significant improvement over the past few days. The new bitcoin users can certainly increase the attractiveness of Bitcoin in the world market. Currently one of the triggers of rising bitcoin prices is the growing bitcoin users. We will get closer and will surpass $ 2500.

Yeah we can cross $2500 in next couple of weeks as price has started to move up again and if the same trend continues then we don't need to wait longer to see that price and I am sure that we will be achieving the $3000 price before the year ends as majority of users are holding their coins to sell when it reaches to that price.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:45:47 AM

Yeah we can cross $2500 in next couple of weeks as price has started to move up again and if the same trend continues then we don't need to wait longer to see that price and I am sure that we will be achieving the $3000 price before the year ends as majority of users are holding their coins to sell when it reaches to that price.
Let's hope that it will happen in a few days. Perhaps, very many people are waiting for the price and want to sell the bitcoin they have. I just hope that the price is immediately reached, maybe I will sell a few% of the bitcoin I have.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:21:04 AM

I think taking advantage of fluctuation gives more profit than just holding bitcoins but the problem is the risk involve in doing such stuff.  If we missed the right prediction we may end up at a lost in gaming the fluctuation.  But I believe in due times, a person can learn how to ride go with fluctuation and take advantage of it. 
And I don't want to be wrong with any of my decision and that's why I want to be sure when it comes with holding of bitcoin. I'm setting some  amount that I will not regret when I sell. Maybe $3k or so on but I know that with that move I will not going to regret with it and that will be final. But I want to see the price again at $2,500

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

Let's hope that it will happen in a few days. Perhaps, very many people are waiting for the price and want to sell the bitcoin they have. I just hope that the price is immediately reached, maybe I will sell a few% of the bitcoin I have.

Price went to $2900 and came back so people who sold their coins at that price would be really enjoying higher profit by now as most of the people didn't sell their coins as they were hoping that price will go above $3000 in next few days but unfortunately it didn't happen but its good to see that price is moving in a positive direction so we can expect $2500 price in coming days.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

From what I can see, 3 days ago price was $2000 and 5 days ago $2500 and now $2300, it seems like everyone is in the green.

Seriously, if you bought at $2500 and price dropped to $2000 and if you again bought at $2000 then you could make up for the

Previous loss, think about it you are only short $200 on your previous purchase per coin but now you are $300 ahead per coin.

That's $100 gain per coin if you do a fix amount trading.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:19:27 AM

The price of bitcoins has gone down in past few days but it has started to recover back and may be in next few days or weeks we will again cross the price of $2500 or even higher so it would be good to hold our coins for coming days and sell some of them if you are satisfied with the price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: