Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a problem gambler?  (Read 4579 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

I'm not a problem gambler because i play for fun and for stress relieves, whenever i gamble i feel happy even if lose i'm not think of that. Im not a problem gambler, i'm not spent too much amount of money in gambling, because i know how to limit myself and control when i gamble. It did not affect in my job and relationship. It just a pastimes and how to control in greedy when i gamble and bet. Gambling is help to release stress sometimes it makes excitement and earn easy money and a profit also, its profitable when winning even if its addictive. It depends to the gambler how they controls of their feelings and emotions.

When anyone said that he has no problem with gambling, then i feel very happy to know about it. Because in this way, gambling give the people concept in a good manner, and also take a new turn in people thinking about gambling. Because i realize gambling have very negative concept in people thinking, When we will change our thinking about gambling, then i am sure gambling couldn't give us a problem gambler.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

I'm not a problem gambler because i play for fun and for stress relieves, whenever i gamble i feel happy even if lose i'm not think of that. Im not a problem gambler, i'm not spent too much amount of money in gambling, because i know how to limit myself and control when i gamble. It did not affect in my job and relationship. It just a pastimes and how to control in greedy when i gamble and bet. Gambling is help to release stress sometimes it makes excitement and earn easy money and a profit also, its profitable when winning even if its addictive. It depends to the gambler how they controls of their feelings and emotions.

When anyone said that he has no problem with gambling, then i feel very happy to know about it. Because in this way, gambling give the people concept in a good manner, and also take a new turn in people thinking about gambling. Because i realize gambling have very negative concept in people thinking, When we will change our thinking about gambling, then i am sure gambling couldn't give us a problem gambler.
yes i think so.everybody need a selfcontrol if you have self control i think you dont have a problem in gambling.it is about making a possitive descision.and controlling your self not to be addicted on it.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

yes i think so.everybody need a selfcontrol if you have self control i think you dont have a problem in gambling.it is about making a possitive descision.and controlling your self not to be addicted on it.

I really think gambling should not be treated on a positive way, and it should be done in moderation, yes you can surely play a bet on gambling, and it certainly created a fortune for some other people by getting a crack of money out of every bet they make, but I really think it shouldn't be a positive thing for people to really give in to gambling, because the and risk and addiction is really around the corner if you really be involve in it, and just like you said self control is really important but not a thing over playing a gambling bet, but if you can keep out of it it is more good to do it.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

I'm a problem gambler and every time I gamble and lose that is starting me to freak out.
You just lack of control to yourself, you need to understand that gambling isn't just a simple thing that you bet and have an instant win. There will be times of struggling that you can't even win a single penny.

I use to regret that I ever gamble and will always blame myself and the house about my losses which is not a good thing.

You shouldn't blame yourself or anyone for it, you just need to fix your gambling style in able to grow.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:24:09 PM

I took the survey thing and answered "yes" to only 3 of the questions. If I took that survey ten years ago, I'm pretty sure I would have had to answer "yes" to 7 or more of those questions. Thing is, I gamble even more in terms of frequency and money nowadays. Damn, does that mean I'm not as much of a degen as I thought I was? I feel like I "failed" and that I am just a plain old boring "sensible"/"responsible" gambler. LOL.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

That's true but controlling your self is a hard thing to do once your in gambling. If only most if gamblers can control themselves then there will be no gambling addiction.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

That's true but controlling your self is a hard thing to do once your in gambling. If only most if gamblers can control themselves then there will be no gambling addiction.
Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

No because im not addicted on it.i can be more prudence to handle my self to be a gambler but not addicted to it.that is why i am not having a problem even if im gambling.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:55:46 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 06:47:06 PM by PokerFace3

Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
In this world, there are people with all kind of thinking because we all posses different nature. If you consider gambling a way to enjoy your idle time, this may not be the case with everyone.

Every person tries to fulfill his basic needs first and once they are met, they demand for more. This is why gambling attracts people even when they bear this fact in minds that it can cause failure, they still hope for the best. Helpless and hopeless they are indeed!
OneUnderBridge (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:35:07 PM

Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
In this world, there are people with all kind of thinking because we all posses different nature. If you consider gambling a way to enjoy your idle time, this may not be the case with everyone.

Every person tries to fulfill his basic needs first and once they are met, they demand for more. This is why gambling attracts people even when they bear this fact in minds that it can cause failure, they still hope for the best. Helpless and hopeless they are indeed!

Sometimes gambling goes beyond being a recreational activity and becomes a problem. If gambling has not effected your life negatively then you are lucky, but if it does negatively impact your life then you may need to seek some support because it is very difficult to walk away without help.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:46:05 PM

This could help if a gambler can visit them physicaly because they can give more advice and demonstrate more the things that may help him to quit gambling or to avoid playing gambling sometimes the gamblers doesn't need it as long as they can control their selves avoiding to play, Some of gambler are risking more money for the sake of the profit. It will test you and also gives you a situation that you will test how far your patience is.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:57:31 AM

There are those people who gamble recreationally, those people who gamble professionally, and those people who gamble recklessly....Reckless gamblers need help, for sure.  Sometimes people don't even realize their actions are reckless and it needs to be pointed out to them by their peers; however, it's hard for many to accept criticism, even when it's constructive.  That's  why anonymous threads like this may be helpful to some....

IF YOU CAN"T STOP GAMBLING, AT LEAST GAMBLE SMARTLY!
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:53:15 AM

There are those people who gamble recreationally, those people who gamble professionally, and those people who gamble recklessly....Reckless gamblers need help, for sure.  Sometimes people don't even realize their actions are reckless and it needs to be pointed out to them by their peers; however, it's hard for many to accept criticism, even when it's constructive.  That's  why anonymous threads like this may be helpful to some....

IF YOU CAN"T STOP GAMBLING, AT LEAST GAMBLE SMARTLY!
Lol yeaaa , since stop playing is the hardest challenge even when you really want it.
To gamble such a smart player might easy said than done , at least maybe when you hold yourself to not get heated to gamble more on your winning could considered as a smart move isn't it? That's just a small picture . Do gamble in cool situation everytime if you could.
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Not everybody has a problem gambling, but if you are a problem gambler, there is a support network they may help you. It starts with you recognizing the problem.

Start here:
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/content/20-questions

Let's work on this together, you're not alone and you don't need to suffer from your addiction. If you have solutions or have the compassion to provide moral support, please help by participating in this thread.

Now we usually listen about gambling mostly gamblers have become addicted. Because addiction is common in gambling field, But as you give us link, in this way, at least we recognized that we are going to addict or not. If we are gamble then i think we should answers these question, it give us support than we will build control ourself against the addiction, and i feel happy that i found myself good gambler and not addicted. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

Even you read those quote there and learn some lesson the one thing that can help you to solve your problem in gambling is to have discipline your self  or avoid your self playing too much in gambling if you don't discipline your self and always goo on the flow maybe you will be too addicted to it until your money runs out. Gambling is good for entertainment only enjoy it but know how to control your emotions too.
We are the one who can really help ourselves, so if we don't have determination, we cannot meet our goals. Out of control from addiction is hard to leave but once you can have a determination to stop from it you can make it step by step.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

Even you read those quote there and learn some lesson the one thing that can help you to solve your problem in gambling is to have discipline your self  or avoid your self playing too much in gambling if you don't discipline your self and always goo on the flow maybe you will be too addicted to it until your money runs out. Gambling is good for entertainment only enjoy it but know how to control your emotions too.
We are the one who can really help ourselves, so if we don't have determination, we cannot meet our goals. Out of control from addiction is hard to leave but once you can have a determination to stop from it you can make it step by step.
Exactly because all we want is just to enjoy gambling and to make money sometimes but only to the point that we should be spending the amount that is allocated for gambling. We will become problematic if we go beyond our limit because in that situation we are beginning to lose control, just be smart and make sure you don't be dictated by your emotion so you will last and enjoy in a longer time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

I used to have money problems in my friend because of gambling addiction. My property is gone and I was only able to borrow for capital. When I lost I was confused how can I change my friend's money. Almost crazy back then
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

I used to have money problems in my friend because of gambling addiction. My property is gone and I was only able to borrow for capital. When I lost I was confused how can I change my friend's money. Almost crazy back then

Because of your addiction you had sold your property? And now it's gone? Don't put your properties at stake this is a very big problem. Many gamblers are at this state and you are not the only one. Make sure first that you can pay your debt and try to recover from this devastated situation that you did all along.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

Not everybody has a problem gambling, but if you are a problem gambler, there is a support network they may help you. It starts with you recognizing the problem.

Start here:
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/content/20-questions

Let's work on this together, you're not alone and you don't need to suffer from your addiction. If you have solutions or have the compassion to provide moral support, please help by participating in this thread.
It's hard to understand, personally to me, such people who depend so much on gambling. But I would gladly talk with such people to find out what they are guided by when they can not stop.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

I dont think I have problem with gambling I used to gamble for hours in a day but now I have stop dong it, I only gamble occasionally and I never gambling with deposit anymore, just using faucets and this is a nice guide for everyone so they know when to stop gambling and prevent themselves from addiction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: