Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a problem gambler?  (Read 4577 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

Not everybody has a problem gambling, but if you are a problem gambler, there is a support network they may help you. It starts with you recognizing the problem.

Start here:
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/content/20-questions

Let's work on this together, you're not alone and you don't need to suffer from your addiction. If you have solutions or have the compassion to provide moral support, please help by participating in this thread.
This might be a little help. but I make sure that addiction in the gambling game will be very difficult to remove. at this time a lot of people who feel addicted and can not get out of the zone that can ruin his life. the only way it might try to get out and get away from the various media that can connect us to the gambling game.
Bro! Ask me, IMO repairing from addiction of any sort gives a tough time. It is not the game or drugs that we are addicted to, it is those feelings those reasons that push us towards such things in the very first place. We are addicted to those emotions and want to experience them once more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:33:23 PM

Not everybody has a problem gambling, but if you are a problem gambler, there is a support network they may help you. It starts with you recognizing the problem.

Start here:

Let's work on this together, you're not alone and you don't need to suffer from your addiction. If you have solutions or have the compassion to provide moral support, please help by participating in this thread.
This might be a little help. but I make sure that addiction in the gambling game will be very difficult to remove. at this time a lot of people who feel addicted and can not get out of the zone that can ruin his life. the only way it might try to get out and get away from the various media that can connect us to the gambling game.
I utterly second your opinion that gambling is hell addictive and people who get addicted to this poison are very unlike to recover in short time. They develop a strong urge to gamble all the time and win some money. They even don’t care how much time they waste on gambling sites. These sites need to be banned.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:47:29 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:03:06 PM by 2hot2handle

I used to see myself as a problem gambler when I first started my gambling days I cannot stop thinking about gambling and spends more time gambling I did not mind losing money because I was having too much fun until I realize one day that I am losing almost all of my saved money. After that I tried my best to lie low because I don't want to make things worst. Now I can tell that I can manage to control myself I still do gamble but with moderation.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

Start here:

I utterly second your opinion that gambling is hell addictive and people who get addicted to this poison are very unlike to recover in short time. They develop a strong urge to gamble all the time and win some money. They even don’t care how much time they waste on gambling sites. These sites need to be banned.
Now some countries taking serious action about this online gambling sites and closing one by one. Spreading the word like gambling is illegal in their country. But people are using VPN and using the gambling sites. There is no end to this addiction mate we only make a strong decision and stop gambling.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

I used to see myself as a problem gambler when I first started my gambling days I cannot stop thinking about gambling and spends more time gambling I did not mind losing money because I was having too much fun until I realize one day that I am losing almost all of my saved money. After that I tried my best to lie low because I don't want to make things worst. Now I can tell that I can manage to control myself I still do gamble but with moderation.

Mate, you're completely addicted to gambling. Base on your explanation before that you don't mind losing and you spend more time in gambling that's a problem for every person who just gamble. But the best part of your story is that you are able to resolve that problem by lie-lowing and congratulations with that achievement.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

I'll say this again people get addicted to gambling but it has been proved that it is  not as addicting as smoking and can be solved by the person. There are very rare cases but there are no solutions but for a normal addict instead of staring at your loses daily go out to a garden daily do some jogging divert your mind, go to your home live with your parents for few days , go to a animal shelter these help you to calm down and realise your mistakes

What is your basis that it is not an addictive activity? There are numerous studies pointing to that gambling as something that could be well classified as an addiction which is a mental problem similar to getting addicted to drugs and alcohol. Yeah sure it can be diverted, but not all gamblers especially the addicted ones can do this because they have something wrong in their cognitive functions.
You never know a addicted gambler is totally unpredictable he can do anything to recover his loss and at a point of time they run out of funds they still want to recover their loss but don't have the funds so they might end up doing some wrong thing

Well for these types of people, gambling sometimes is perceived to be a way out for some. Like alcohol is for an alcoholic person.it can give instant but temporary relief for people who are undergoing hardships so they can't in a way be blamed also.
you might be right but alcohol is more intense than gambling alcohol causes serious issues to your brain and your conscious which can be recovered after some time but gambling affects your money which can leave a mark for life long. Alcohol is drinking addiction but gambling addiction is only because you want to recover your loss in life we will have lot of situations which will give us a loss but grieving about it whole life won't make sense
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:13:30 AM

I always try to control myself what ever the situation maybe or what ever the result of my gambling is. I'm not the type of person where after betting and loosing it all will suddenly go on a rampage or a fit just because they lost a lot or perhaps worse they lost everything they have after betting all. Its my decision to bet and gamble so it will be my fault what ever result might appear on my action. But I always maintain a clear mind and proper judgement to always stop before anything becomes worse. Without self restrain it would be hard for myself to have a proper decision and without good decision making I might stumble and fall loosing everything I have with me.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

Usually all website want to earn profit froms gamblers, so the problem happens when you deposit a small money and win a big money (usually from parlay). Your money will multiples 100 times maybe . Then they will block your account first, make withdraw becomes harder and cost long time. It happened to my friends sometime but not with me ( cause i never win a parlay ) .
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

Maybe I used to have a problem with it. But lately, my passion for gambling continues to fade, so I do not think I have big problems in gambling.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

Maybe I used to have a problem with it. But lately, my passion for gambling continues to fade, so I do not think I have big problems in gambling.

Good for you, and you should keep that up. If you are a problematic gambler then that is progress right there. Like in smoking, you should try to quit it as much as possible. But also accept that it will not happen in an instant. So you are really making progress here since you are continually reducing your gambling habit. I guess not everybody can do the same, so good job my friend.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Good for you, and you should keep that up. If you are a problematic gambler then that is progress right there. Like in smoking, you should try to quit it as much as possible. But also accept that it will not happen in an instant. So you are really making progress here since you are continually reducing your gambling habit. I guess not everybody can do the same, so good job my friend.
I think that comes with years. How we get old we have more obligations, wife and kids and managing house. I have less and less time for gambling, before I could spent hours without any distraction and now I'm rarely alone and free. Before I could play slots for hours, now in the evenings I try a bit poker, few hands, I play dices or slots a bit and I need to do so some tasks or I'm tired and I need to go to sleep cause I wake up in the morning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

I think that comes with years. How we get old we have more obligations, wife and kids and managing house. I have less and less time for gambling, before I could spent hours without any distraction and now I'm rarely alone and free. Before I could play slots for hours, now in the evenings I try a bit poker, few hands, I play dices or slots a bit and I need to do so some tasks or I'm tired and I need to go to sleep cause I wake up in the morning.
Precisely with the increasing number of obligations, we can stop gambling faster. By prioritizing such obligations as providing for wives and children, for children's schooling, we are forced to set aside other things including the exclusion of gambling. By setting aside gambling, we will reduce our gambling habits and even stop.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:16 PM

Precisely with the increasing number of obligations, we can stop gambling faster. By prioritizing such obligations as providing for wives and children, for children's schooling, we are forced to set aside other things including the exclusion of gambling. By setting aside gambling, we will reduce our gambling habits and even stop.

Probably you can make that things happen, if you really a responsible father into your family then there's no doubt that you will set aside of being a gambler before, So that your family will live peacefully because you already totally change of being a good father from being addict before.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

Mate, you're completely addicted to gambling. Base on your explanation before that you don't mind losing and you spend more time in gambling that's a problem for every person who just gamble. But the best part of your story is that you are able to resolve that problem by lie-lowing and congratulations with that achievement.
but I'm sure until now you have not been able to restore all the defeat that you suffered at that time.
and my advice you have to keep calm and do not ever think of restoring your defeat.
because if you like that you will continue to suffer defeat

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

quitting for an addiction is really hard more of the victim
cant get through this process,but for me a CHAIN SMOKER or a
cigarette addict,i did quit instantly tomorrow i woke up deciding
to stop smoking and never try again.until now for the next 2 years
 i made it not taking even a single cigarette thats what we called
dedication and willingness,all gamblers can do it only if they are
ready for being free.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:07:41 AM

but I'm sure until now you have not been able to restore all the defeat that you suffered at that time.
and my advice you have to keep calm and do not ever think of restoring your defeat.
Actually, letting go and accepting your loses would make you safe in gambling, if we keep chasing our loses the outcome is surely not gonna be in our favor. We have to be wise all the time and think of the advantage that is not on our favor, when we will lose and we easily accepted it, that will give us a peace of mind, let's just make money in trading and win back your loses there because it's hard to do it in gambling.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

Start here:

Bro! Ask me, IMO repairing from addiction of any sort gives a tough time. It is not the game or drugs that we are addicted to, it is those feelings those reasons that push us towards such things in the very first place. We are addicted to those emotions and want to experience them once more.
I agree with you, thats why its important to seek professional help if you feel you are addicted in gambling or in any related things. You cant solve it by yourself and you need the support of your family to overcome addiction. Sometimes its easy to advise to do this or do that but its not like that for the gambler itself.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

Actually, letting go and accepting your loses would make you safe in gambling, if we keep chasing our loses the outcome is surely not gonna be in our favor. We have to be wise all the time and think of the advantage that is not on our favor, when we will lose and we easily accepted it, that will give us a peace of mind, let's just make money in trading and win back your loses there because it's hard to do it in gambling.

No need to chase after the winds, play fo fun only, the more we cbase the loses the more we add additional of our loses, you're right that earning is much applicable on trading than in gambling, gambling is for fun alone. Winning is only a surprise reward that happens to be sometimes only.
Saint0Asonia

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

Once upon a time I was a problem player in gambling. But over time, I changed my attitude to gambling and now I spend only the amount that does not affect my financial position.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

maybe i am i don't know but that's what i observed to my self i really want to quit in gambling because i know there is no good benefits gambling bring in my life but i am trying very hard not to come back as what i am before...i've been addicted to gambling because i think it is my outlet to forget some problems in my life which is not a good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: