Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][CHN][PPLNS]2% Fee Great GUI Paying For 18 Hours Stratum Within 12H  (Read 594 times)
mullick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:43:18 PM

Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this pool the ower is Dillavou. He created this very nice pool for LTC but has switched to CNH. The site reads all balances ect. in LTC currently but will be changed to CHN. All payouts must be done to CHN wallets not LTC.

http://pool.dillavouws.com
2% Fees

Point miners to: http://pool.dillavouws.com:8889
Username: Username.Worker
Password:x

Site Has been up and running for 18 Hours

Has a lot of nice graphs for hashrate ect. He put a lot of work into the site!

I have successfully withdrawn over 70 CHN and am currently running under 10% stales without stratum. Stratum support will be enabled within 12 Hours!

Block count is a little low due to low hash rate. If you are looking for a reliable pool come join us!

This site has the advantage that it has been running successfully for 18 hours and the few bugs have been worked out. Let's get some hashing in here and really get going!

mullick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:19:36 PM

:Bump:
mullick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:02:21 AM

The alt currency section was flying when I originally posted this. sorry for second bump but its a great pool still working great at over 24 hours now. Getting a good amount of blocks coming in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: