Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know children with Problem Behaviour?  (Read 788 times)
eann014 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Hello,

I am just curious if you also know about of children with Problem behaviour?

Like ADHD (Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)

or

ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)

Because I have a child that needs more attention and I need to have a therapist for him so that my child will minimise his being hyperactive, and it is also hard for him to understand people or communicate. Do you have any Idea for this kind of Problem behaviours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trubadix

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

There was this kid in my school when I was little. He was constantly getting into fights, always looking to start trouble. I don't think he was a bad guy either, he just didn't think things through, like never. Even bullies were careful around this guy and rightfully so, you could never be relaxed around him cause he could change his mind about you in a second and acted on impulse. I think they later diagnosed him with ADHT.

School didn't go too well for this guy, and later in life he got connected with bad people, so be extra careful for your kid.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:25:41 AM

Hello,

or

Because I have a child that needs more attention and I need to have a therapist for him so that my child will minimise his being hyperactive, and it is also hard for him to understand people or communicate. Do you have any Idea for this kind of Problem behaviours?
Hi I am a graduate of BS-Psychologist and based on my understanding we need for to minimized the things that triggers this behavior. I cant give you any specific steps on how to do it but you need to observe your kid and then look for the advised of your psychologist. It will still better if they can able to interact personally your kid for better assessment. There is a standard interpretation on the behavior of our children but there will always be a different approach on how to deal with them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

Yes I've hear quiet a lot of children and even encounter some of them, It is really hard to be a parent but its mostly really sad and very hard to some parents having problem children, because having one as i can see in the society those children needs a lot of care, attention and love coming from the people surrounding them.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

There was this kid in my school when I was little. He was constantly getting into fights, always looking to start trouble. I don't think he was a bad guy either, he just didn't think things through, like never. Even bullies were careful around this guy and rightfully so, you could never be relaxed around him cause he could change his mind about you in a second and acted on impulse. I think they later diagnosed him with ADHT.

School didn't go too well for this guy, and later in life he got connected with bad people, so be extra careful for your kid.
I think my son has not have an ADHT, I think it is different to ASD and ADHD because my son is very sweet and loving. There are also some ways that I notice him that he doesn't talk to us a lot but he just want to sing and use to tell everything what he hears on TV and when he memorize the song or on what says on TV he keep telling it again and again. I already got him to the doctor and she said he need an attention and he needs a therapy which is Speech/Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy.
Bengu92

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:34:51 AM

No, not at all familiar with what is a behavior ..

Jackatwo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

Yeah many
I was considered ADHD when I was young,
in real life i was just plain bloody naughty I knew that and discipline was not given apart from going to bed with no dinner or getting privileges taken off me.

I was an arsehole untill i was 18 and got into trouble with the law again and again ending up with a cop kicking me in the back side real hard.
he then and came and saw me the next day and said I got just the thing for you and your going to do it or go to jail.
I did one year in the army, scared the shit out of me for a start, but now i thank that copper.

ADHD is over the top and kids like me needed smacked to show that it can hurt, its what I probably needed all the time.
its easy to bluff all them college educated know all goody goodys, I laugh when I think about them and still do even though i am not ADHD like they said

see your kids might just need the right type of discipline.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

Hello,

or

Yeah, I know some. But sometimes I could not differentiate ADHD and a normal child behavior. Childrens are normally hyperactive specially when they've been eating a lots of chocolates and playing with there playmates.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:31:16 AM

Hello,

or

Yeah, I know some. But sometimes I could not differentiate ADHD and a normal child behavior. Childrens are normally hyperactive specially when they've been eating a lots of chocolates and playing with there playmates.
Even if my son don't eat chocolate he is still hyperactive and he cannot stay into a place he keeps running and walking, and dancing, he can't stop doing something, his only rest is when he is already asleep.
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:33:36 AM

Yeah many
I was considered ADHD when I was young,
in real life i was just plain bloody naughty I knew that and discipline was not given apart from going to bed with no dinner or getting privileges taken off me.

I was an arsehole untill i was 18 and got into trouble with the law again and again ending up with a cop kicking me in the back side real hard.
he then and came and saw me the next day and said I got just the thing for you and your going to do it or go to jail.
I did one year in the army, scared the shit out of me for a start, but now i thank that copper.

ADHD is over the top and kids like me needed smacked to show that it can hurt, its what I probably needed all the time.
its easy to bluff all them college educated know all goody goodys, I laugh when I think about them and still do even though i am not ADHD like they said

see your kids might just need the right type of discipline.

Hi, do you take some medicines? Or go to some therapist when you was a child? because right now my son have his therapist right now and the doctor said he needs  vitamins that has a DHA. I don't want my son to be bully in school so I take some time for him just to correct him.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

Now days, This behaviour problem is common with all the children.. Hyperactive, yelled at you if they don't get whatever they want, Phone addictive is real problem..
richsoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Hello,

or

I don't know about autism but I know some people with ADHD and a lot of them have managed just fine but required them learning in specific ways different from other children.

If he has a hard time understanding people it sounds like more of an autistic problem than an ADHD one though.
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:53:14 AM

Hello,

or

I don't know about autism but I know some people with ADHD and a lot of them have managed just fine but required them learning in specific ways different from other children.

If he has a hard time understanding people it sounds like more of an autistic problem than an ADHD one though.

My son has a difficulty in understanding and also at the same time he is also hyperactive which is really hard for me also because I know that my son is suffering I don't want my son to be bullied because of it so I got a therapist for him.
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:55:54 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 05:21:39 AM by eann014

Now days, This behaviour problem is common with all the children.. Hyperactive, yelled at you if they don't get whatever they want, Phone addictive is real problem..
Do you think gadget is really the main reason for this? He really likes to watch YouTube and play in his tablet I am not pretty sure if it is really the problem at all of being of their hyperactive.
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

Can I ask how old he is?
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

Can I ask how old he is?
He is now 5 years old last March and until now he has a difficulty in understanding, but he can talk a lot, but he just repeating what he actually watch or memorize on Television or YouTube. I think even if he has already a therapist for me he is still getting worse.  Sad
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

Welcome to CD Autism! : - )

A total of 262 children have so far been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below) using the CD Autism protocol! CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

For more miracles, check our video testimonial section!

Read more and watch the videos at http://cdautism.org/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Hello,

or

Hi I am a graduate of BS-Psychologist and based on my understanding we need for to minimized the things that triggers this behavior. I cant give you any specific steps on how to do it but you need to observe your kid and then look for the advised of your psychologist. It will still better if they can able to interact personally your kid for better assessment. There is a standard interpretation on the behavior of our children but there will always be a different approach on how to deal with them.

Where we can find link to minimize  the things that triggers that behavior, i also need this one
eann014 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

Hello,

or

Where we can find link to minimize  the things that triggers that behavior, i also need this one
Why can't you give us any specific things that triggers their behaviour? Why you can' help us? So that we're not going to spend more money because it is really hard for me to budget our needs. I am just thankful that I find bitcoin that can really help me a lot.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

why are you asking on here? this forum is filled with greedy, stupid children mainly. you need to find somewhere with experienced people who'll help you with their knowledge.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: