Alright, I'm really getting messed up here,
I've been searching and searching for topics I can't find.
1. What is the latest version of bitcoin?
2. What is the latest version of Phoenix miner? (I'm running 1.47)
A. How do I know it's a safe version? (Not posted from some scammer)
3. How do I know I'm connected to the bitcoin network?
Bitcoin is not firewalled, I'm generating, only 1-2 connections, but my blocks do not change?
4. How long does it take the addnode to catch up on blocks?
A. How do I know the addnode thing is working?
5. Why can't I get my BC client to receive coins without doing addnodes or something else?
6. How come on one computer I see Generat bitcoin option but on other computers I don't have that option?
7. How do I know I have my computer on the right port?
8. How come all my Bitcoin transactions are big time delay?
Thank in advance for anyone whom can help.
First off, you said your using Phoenix in #2, but then you said your using the bitcoin client (Generate Bitcoins option). DONT USE THE CLIENT!
It's a waste of power. You might be lucky to get a block in 6 years.
1 ) 0.3.23
2 ) Goto the Phoenix thread in the Mining Software forum section.
2A ) Same as above.
3 ) You will have more than 0 connections on the client.
4 ) Depends on your internet speed.
4A ) If you have more than 0 connections.
5 ) You might be firewalled.
6 ) As I said, don't use that, but the ones with the Generate Bitcoin option are outdated, so download the latest BitCoin client.
7 ) You will have more than 0 connections.
8 ) Because of the way the network handles transactions.
If you need to know more please look @ the wiki and read the FAQ.