Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ?  (Read 32497 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
You better continue, because in the world of trading, we can indeed get a loss or profit, maybe now you lose, but one day you may get a very high profit.
have patience and wait, is relevant only for those people who do not expect a daily or monthly income. If the investment for the future And the more so for a long perspective, then definitely you do not need to sell, but expect the final result ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
I can advice you to continue. Just be careful and be patient in trading. It's like gambling also sometimes you earn sometimes you lose. But the key for earning in trading is to observe and gather information. Try to ask some pro trading advice for sure they will help you. Join groups that will teach you and will guide you how to be good at it. Remember where did you go wrong and try to avoid doing it again. Continue and good luck.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

You should stop being panic rather than stopping trading completely. Take valuable lessons out of it and don't repeat the same mistakes. Analyze the market before making decisions. 
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

I can advice you to continue. Just be careful and be patient in trading. It's like gambling also sometimes you earn sometimes you lose. But the key for earning in trading is to observe and gather information. Try to ask some pro trading advice for sure they will help you. Join groups that will teach you and will guide you how to be good at it. Remember where did you go wrong and try to avoid doing it again. Continue and good luck.
- Well, personally, I think I would recommend that he should stop for a while and then continue because our psychology will be very chaotic when we lose nearly 40% of our money, we will not be able to think anything, and if we continue to trade, failure will be the next thing that comes to us. So we need time to make our moods go back to normal, then go back to the market, observe and analyze the situation, I believe that good results will come to us, stop, the loss will not be restored but continue, we will have the opportunity to recover loss, however, the risk of losing all can still happen, we should be careful

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

I losed of about the same percentage,
it was very hard

it is like thwrowing moneg and disapear
Just move on
move on, make your losses or your mistake as your lesson in your life, if you want to grow in your life you must need to learn that in every losses or in every bad situation that you encounter you must move on in other for you to become great, dont stop it just like a part of becoming a good trader.
Hafiz07

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
Proceed to trade and you will learn how.
40% not so much, one time in my life I loosed 95% of the investment, so fight until the endgame. Cool
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

You don't need to stop trading what you need to do is study and learn how to trade while doing this use little amount of money because it is expected that you will lose since you are still in the process of learning. But if you do not have time to study then be an investors leave the coins you bought for years and get back to it when the price is already x20 or more

Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

I don't know what is running on your mind when you sell at low price. I think there is something wrong with you. You need to settle your mind bro before making a decision. You should stop now and improve your knowledge about trading before you trade again.

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

i was like u , used to trade with emotion , but i found out it has nothing but losses for me!
u need to learn to trade emotionless,with out fear , with out greed , and always put stop loss when u buy something!
best of luck!

douglock

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

I do not. I believe that this guy does not learn anything about trading and because of that fact, he can not continue in trading. The more he trade, the more money he will lose. I have never seen any good trader lose more than 30% of their capital
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:42 PM

I can only advise you to continue, but be careful and be patient in trading. It's like in a gambling arena that sometimes win you can get sometimes also you can get defeat. But the key to making a profit in trading is to observe and collect information. Try to seek advice to the already pro in trading surely they will help you and give you tips for trading, and also join a group that is already pro trading to teach you and will guide you how to be nice in that regard. Remember where you are wrong and try to avoid making the same mistakes again
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

I losed of about the same percentage,
it was very hard

it is like thwrowing moneg and disapear
Just move on
move on, make your losses or your mistake as your lesson in your life, if you want to grow in your life you must need to learn that in every losses or in every bad situation that you encounter you must move on in other for you to become great, dont stop it just like a part of becoming a good trader.
this is make your motivation to go for and continue made all your mistake as the motivation , for me that is not a way to stop cause you can make a lot and you can get it back again if you may continue , this is what you have lesson learn for.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:44 PM

you stop. you've already broken all the rules, as you're trading with emotion. Neither Rome nor fortunes were built in a day.

Experience can give you the best lessons in life so I recommend that you don't need to stop. take your time or reread or learn a lot about trading. Always try a small amount first and always learn for your mistakes. Observe the market and Focus. Never stop trying if you know you will succeed because unlike gambling, trading cryptocurrencies now will get you to the top. Go with the glow of adoption.

FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

just got to put your emotion aside, a lot of new people buy high sell low
Yes! Many others are victims of these losses. There is nothing to take on heart rather they should treat these mistakes as lessons. Trading is not for everyone and if you are not good at trading don’t be sad. I am myself not doing great with trading, so I shifted to long term holding of bitcoins for making great profits.
Indeed, we should treat those losses as lessons so we can have a better outcome in trading because if we are going to take some lessons from our mistakes then it will become a good step for getting success because only mistakes can make us better and mistake is a sign that we are really trying to become the best and if you are not good in trading then don't give up and keep on trying.
On the off chance that you are having lose such 40% then you should need to actualize the issues and things to settle in light of the fact that on the off chance that you didn't settle these issue then you will have 100% lose in light of the fact that it is guranted and on the off chance that you are having that capacity to settle then you will be achievement one so I might want to state that you should need to enhance the retrogressive.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

I might depend on the volatility and trends of that altcoin pair you are trading. If you are trading highly volatile with very small satoshi coin, it might just one of the swings. but still, 40% is big enough that you can learn a lot from.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

I might depend on the volatility and trends of that altcoin pair you are trading. If you are trading highly volatile with very small satoshi coin, it might just one of the swings. but still, 40% is big enough that you can learn a lot from.
If you fall seven times, get up eight time. The spirit of never giving up is the most essential element in becoming successful. It does not matter which field a person is going for, he must have the courage to face all kind of obstacles and bear this fact in mind that the road to his destination will never be a smooth or a straight one. He must learn from his mistakes instead of making those regrets or this will stop him from pursuing his dreams.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

Do you have an education in trading(real world or schooling preferably both)? If you do not know what you are doing is it not likely you will continue to fail?  Do you want to learn how to trade?  Losing helps you learn how to win but if you are increasingly unhappy it is because you are risking too much. 
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

I'd advise to keep trading with less money-input. Try to learn of your mistakes and never underestimate bitcoin!
grim66

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:27 PM

Just because you lose at something does not mean that you should stop, you can take your time to study your mistakes and learn from them in the future, hopefully then in future you can have better results and recover your losses and then some.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

Dont stop trading. Rest but dont stop. If you lost , and upset, rest for a while, hold , and if you are ready risking again, then trade.
Well yes, trading has risk so if you fail once don't just guve up. Failure is a part of life to be successful someday and surrendering while you still can take the challenge is definitely a true failure. Once your in, you should finish it at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: