Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:18:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this altcoin recession will remain....?  (Read 1861 times)
BillRich (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

This massive dump of btc leads to the massive market down.
How long will this remain and market will be normal. Any idea....?
UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

The correction is already over m8
BillRich (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Poloniex market is going down and down....LTC XRP STR....
delgech

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

zec - digibyte maybe xrp
Chloroplaste

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

I'm not very confident about the next days.
I am what we call a newbie (maybe a noob) in this world, but I just sell almost all my positions and withdraw some €€€.

Some say there a ton of new buyers coming with fresh cash in this market, but I have the feeling that the whales are still holding all the cards and therefore the future trend is hard to predict.
Maybe, it will bounce back hard tomorrow, maybe the dump will continue for a few days (not weeks though).

Predicting is quite hard, as this big spring bullish trend is totally new in this market.

jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

there's a rumor saying that the Chinese government will issue some new policy about crypto exchanges. I don't quite believe it, or at least you cannot say it will be a bad news atm, but the market overreacted to it, while the Chinese government has not said anything yet.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

there's a rumor saying that the Chinese government will issue some new policy about crypto exchanges. I don't quite believe it, or at least you cannot say it will be a bad news atm, but the market overreacted to it, while the Chinese government has not said anything yet.

no one cares about china any more. the pboc took it out of the game. the only question mark is what happens if all those coins are released. i'm sure it's a decent number. either they carry on trading or dump and run just in case.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

This is the time to buying bitcoin at an accumulation price as bitcoin and others coin are at the correlations face. The next thing that will happen is that from next week another face of bitcoin trend will start an at this stage it may touch $3,000 before another pull back again.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

Buy BTC right now and make money in 1 month  Grin
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

haha they are already going back up, but trust me i felt the same few days ago Cheesy   
my theory is to look at all the money in the ecosystem, Bitcoin no longer holds 60+% of the total crypto marketcap, Alts are a big part no more than ever, MEANING: We will see the insane volitility traders and whales create for profit, ride the waves boys! Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

Not finished yet I think next stage is fear.
UMadorMyrin

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:48:12 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are up big today and this guy thinks the correction is still going...lulz
nunkasi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

where I live here, in the newspaper I read an article last week about our Central Bank stating they do not support cryptocurrency and if anything goes wrong, don't come blame them.

Guess what coin they took as example? Yup.. OneCoin !
And ofcourse when you go on google and do a simple search you will see how its a scam..so people will look away from cryptos because our central bank knew how to make a nice article to feed fear.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

no it has nothing to do with the bitcoin price drop, that was a correction because of the fast FOMO rise in bitcoin.
the massive dump in altcoin was because the altcoins are pump and dump! and there is no such thing as normal when it comes to altcoins. most of them will continue to fall if they haven't already and others will have some bounce backs.

the worst part is when the whales stop dumping and wait for the orderbooks to get filled with some buy orders and as soon as they reach an acceptable resistance they dump on them to be able to sell at a high price without losing much.

where I live here, in the newspaper I read an article last week about our Central Bank stating they do not support cryptocurrency and if anything goes wrong, don't come blame them.

your country is so late. or maybe you haven't read this before. but every country has issued warnings like this. and it is always about bitcoin, they don't even care enough to mention an altoicn Smiley and for a good reason since altcoins aren't really being traded with fiat despite some of them having the market.

and the warning is just telling people about the "volatility".

Only Bitcoin
BillRich (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

no it has nothing to do with the bitcoin price drop, that was a correction because of the fast FOMO rise in bitcoin.
the massive dump in altcoin was because the altcoins are pump and dump! and there is no such thing as normal when it comes to altcoins. most of them will continue to fall if they haven't already and others will have some bounce backs.

the worst part is when the whales stop dumping and wait for the orderbooks to get filled with some buy orders and as soon as they reach an acceptable resistance they dump on them to be able to sell at a high price without losing much.

your country is so late. or maybe you haven't read this before. but every country has issued warnings like this. and it is always about bitcoin, they don't even care enough to mention an altoicn Smiley and for a good reason since altcoins aren't really being traded with fiat despite some of them having the market.

and the warning is just telling people about the "volatility".

So there is no estimation of market up
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:10:58 AM

The correction is already over m8

That's an understatement, the bubble is growing bigger than it ever has  Grin
BillRich (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

bubble or hole Cheesy
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:49 AM

With Bitcoin difficulty going up 12% in the next 4 days altcoins will prob dump.
jack_ma

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

With Bitcoin difficulty going up 12% in the next 4 days altcoins will prob dump.

5 days already, it seems most altcoins are going up
UMadorMyrin

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

Good joke, nothing is stopping this train. That last dip will be the final one we see for a long time
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: