Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vennali's 2x Sports Picks (W/L) - (7/3)  (Read 3785 times)
vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

you have unfinished thing to do on this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064885.0

and you still dare to shown off after a few month offline, are you looking anything else to be scamed?
Due to series of unfortunate events, I was unable to see it through to the campaign. I wasnt holding any funds anyways. I had updated the spreadsheet too and it was up to the Loyaltycoin devs to pay up. Which they didnt and not just you, I didnt get any Flycoins either. What I learned from my mistake is that always escrow the funds. Hope others follow it too. I am looking forward to manage campaigns in the future. I have learned from my mistakes. I have sent you a PM anyways regarding the details. Hope you understand.

vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

Tennis:

Wimbledon(Womens):

Kerber A. to beat Sharapova M.          -           1.8x

Wimbledon(Mens):

Del Potro J. to beat Berdych T.            -          1.72x