Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bytecoin?  (Read 1781 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Hello,

I recently discovered Bytecoin and I am trying to make some researches on it. I found that at the beginning it was considered as dead but it reborn recently thanks to an update.

Do you think this coin will rise?

HI mate, thanks for informing us here about the good news of bytecoin, i bought this currency few months, and everyday it makes me sad seeing the price is decreasing, its beyond my price anyway, so what i did is i keep away on my portfolio, and thanks GOD for posting this that there is a good news of bytecoin, it reminds me that there is always a chance for any coin to recover, i am hoping for the best in bytecoin, because ive lost a lot of money in this currency.

So glad, ive read your post, im alive again hahaha. Thanks so much mate

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mumtazemin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

it was 3x up and 50x down.
I think some of them have raised big bucks to revive trade. then pulled their own money and dropped the whole system. there is no other explanation
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

Hello,

I recently discovered Bytecoin and I am trying to make some researches on it. I found that at the beginning it was considered as dead but it reborn recently thanks to an update.

Do you think this coin will rise?

bytecoin is indeed new money just like any other digital currency and in the process of renewal, the price for the coins there is rapidly sped more than eight times its value and it is very unexpected at all apparently it shot ten times after being registered at Binance.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and growing. Because bitcoin is the main means of exchange, so maybe the future will increase in price later.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

talk about Bytecoin I myself do not understand this is only my knowledge aja. Bytecoin is one part of network funding in the development of a type of currency that is likely to transfer money instantly to all over the world with secure online fund transactions. and this transaction contains the address of the sender's wallet and the recipient and records how many coins are sent.
nguyenphucdang

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

During few days all alt coins price is low or decrease day by day
aldianaryo

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

During few days all alt coins price is low or decrease day by day
Not all Altcoins will decrease, if you see the chart at https://coinmarketcap.com/
ETH, EOS and TRON have a significant increase

I think it could be Bytecoin will increase

ECTA.io - The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

When you read it in a hard way, you can hear the word 'Bitcoin', the coin has potential since it was revive and the price as you can see has now a movement and you can say it goes with the flow now.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

i think it will rise in the right time
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

Well, despite  that Bytecoin is  not in the first ranks on the market but this cryptocurrency is profitable and you cannot judge on this crypto during this widespread crisis in the whole market. Furthermore, in the previous period I saw the idea of their project and  I was impressed with it, and one of the best characteristic of this currency is the high value of market cap ( more than 1 Billion dollars ).

In addition to that, I expect that this currency will rise after this total drop, maybe it will be after a few weeks or months, but the only disadvantage of this crypto is the weak value of price  and hope it will develop . In fact,  we do not know what will happen in the near future because there are always unexpected surprises on the market, but I am sure that this currency will have a successful future .
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

BCN is first-class altcoin. The bill rises stable with bitcoin. I envision recall any of them are profitable.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Yes i quadrate with you, BCN is fine to be traded championing farfetched confabulation and beguiling gain farfetched further,i don't be cultured any bytecoin the foremost of it however the marketcap is increasingand it is fine championing beguiling profit
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Looking at the chart, now is a great time to buy bcn
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

I believe that Bytecoin pretty interesting and promising altcoin, but while it is impossible to say with certainty it will rise in price or not. I also believe that it is impossible to invest only in one altcoin, even if it has a huge potential, it is necessary to diversify your capital.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

As for me, I have not heard enough to discuss it with serious face but I think even that name of this coin says common thing like the philosophy of the project...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

As for me, I have not heard enough to discuss it with serious face but I think even that name of this coin says common thing like the philosophy of the project...

Hey this coin may be ranked far but cost and potential wise bytecoin is really good one for investors. I was once mining bytecoin with the direct pool mate but after I bought a 10 cards rig for me.
Then I left using the bytecoin. If you want the coin better than bytecoin you can go with Siacoin.
Most of the people started investing on this coin more nowadays bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I believe that Bytecoin pretty interesting and promising altcoin, but while it is impossible to say with certainty it will rise in price or not. I also believe that it is impossible to invest only in one altcoin, even if it has a huge potential, it is necessary to diversify your capital.
today is a very bad market condition, which can in turn affect the livelihoods of each coin. Therefore, I prefer to invest in more rated projects, and the rest should be given an excerpt and see whether they survive or not.
Coal-Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and growing. Because bitcoin is the main means of exchange, so maybe the future will increase in price later.

For half a year, the course has not moved from the place when the growth comes?

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

Coal-Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

For half a year, the course has not moved from the place when the growth comes?

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

I tried to sell it when it appeared on stock exchange and there was a strong price increase, but I could not go into the purse. Approximatly, it was x10! Guess, when  the purse was repaired? Right! When the rate fell even lower than it was. I think I should not hurry. I'll selling it in 5 years!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: