Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone won freebitco.in lottery already?  (Read 16018 times)
Jr.robert

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

It is not easy to win BTC or Earn BTC , People work hard to Mine Bitcoin, invest their money to buy Bitcoin. Winning BTC through Lottery or gambling is crazy, while many had tried their Luck some succeed to Win Bitcoin, others 'poor' Bad Luck try Again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

I have never win the freebitco main $200.00 lottery by getting a dice roll of 10,000. I also have never won the mini progressive jackpot of rolling all 8's. I have never won the weekly lottery on sunday even though i average about 3,000 entries a week. I know someday i might win since i have only been at it since like 2015 maybe it was 2014

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
loews (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

Well just play with the free money! I think that's good enough!
yea
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

It is not easy to win BTC or Earn BTC , People work hard to Mine Bitcoin, invest their money to buy Bitcoin. Winning BTC through Lottery or gambling is crazy, while many had tried their Luck some succeed to Win Bitcoin, others 'poor' Bad Luck try Again!
With the price so high ,it is not that easy to get free money but the only possible way to get rich soon is to win some lottery and there are many winners  who won big in the bitcoin space in the gambling sites and i have won some cool coins back in the day from freebitcoin too,i am not sure how that is performing at the moment ,but these crazy wins are possible only in gambling. Tongue
Chris314

Merit: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:40 AM

With the price so high ,it is not that easy to get free money but the only possible way to get rich soon is to win some lottery and there are many winners  who won big in the bitcoin space in the gambling sites and i have won some cool coins back in the day from freebitcoin too,i am not sure how that is performing at the moment ,but these crazy wins are possible only in gambling. Tongue

Some lucky people won big in gambling sites, but many more lost big too with gambling.
The good point about freebitco.in is that you can win more than the base faucet claim without the risk of losing everything in dice game.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
trilyuner

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

I will win this week lottery  Cool
Grivier

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:10 PM

I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged. In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
But on the other way, I went from 20k to 200k satoshis in one evening. It all depends on luck and your seed because when the system notices that you're winning, it brings you down to Earth.  Grin Grin

I've seen people winning in lottery 3rd and 4th place with around 100 tickets.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged.
You should know the hi lo game has 5% house edge, normal dice games/sites have 1%. it's not rigged. Wink  

In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
Are you sure you had set the correct auto bet settings?

I will win this week lottery  Cool
You are pretty confident! may i ask how many tickets do you have?
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

I've been playing on Freebitcoin for like 4 5 months and I can say that their Hi Lo game is rigged. In many games where I put a condition not to bet over 16 satoshis, it kept betting and loosing amounts of 64 / 128 / 256 satoshis and then it stopped. It even went to extreme amounts over 1k Satoshis. That's not normal. Huh Huh
But on the other way, I went from 20k to 200k satoshis in one evening. It all depends on luck and your seed because when the system notices that you're winning, it brings you down to Earth.  Grin Grin

I've seen people winning in lottery 3rd and 4th place with around 100 tickets.

I would advice not to gamble on freebitco.in but only make use of their other features (faucet, earning interest, lottery). House edge is 5 % on their Hi Lo game, which is high compared to other sites.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

was just wondering if someone here has win some btc on the lottery
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
my luck is so bad when i start play i earn lottery after that and till now all gain is waste of my time.

anyway this is gambling win and loss
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

I haven't won anything in the lottery so far.. and i had some 100k at some points  Embarrassed
Still it's some kind of additional motivation to use the faucet. Since the 1st prize usally is very high it's definetely something to look forward to!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

With some free money you wont get into their lottery I believe. You need to br so lucky like gods of fortune are being your side to make such a fortune happen, if there is no fortune better do not really spend so much for just a lottery, it will be not worth to do. I ever sae the huge winners is spending their 0.06 btc to get the firsr prize, thats all, nothing more
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

I don't know of anyone who's actually managed to win from there.  I too have been playing on the site since last year or so with but never have managed to win anything tangible. I either really suck at it, have bad luck or its just a simple case of it being rigged. I suppose that the value of Bitcoin nowadays also means that inevitably it becomes ever more so difficult to get any considerable amount of sats for free. 
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

Some lucky people won big in gambling sites, but many more lost big too with gambling.
The good point about freebitco.in is that you can win more than the base faucet claim without the risk of losing everything in dice game.
Well gambling is a very risky business also in gambling no hardworking and dedication is requested, it's all the game of luck if someone is lucky they can strike great wins the others will be only wasting time and money both.
Any site that offers for free win will consume a lot of time. In freebitco.in you may collect more as from any other faucets site but it still requires a high cashout amount which is logically expensive.
justBorn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

I never won in theiur free faucet. Im trying over 1 month almost every day. I though i don't have luck in lottery, I am hoping soon I can win at least small amount in lottery
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:48 PM

I never won in theiur free faucet. Im trying over 1 month almost every day. I though i don't have luck in lottery, I am hoping soon I can win at least small amount in lottery
We all are trying to win lottery with just few hundred or thousand tickets, it's possible to win with just few hundred tickets, luck is what we need. Tongue

Grin игpaя бoльшe гoдa , бoльшe цeлoгo  Shocked гoдa в freebitco.in lottery ни paзy нe выигpывaл ,  Huh
Sorry, but only posts in english are allowed here. try your local language board, if you want to get an answer.
PLAYSE2

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

In 2016 I won 0.02 in bitcoins, but from there until today I have not won anything else!
Chris314

Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

We all are trying to win lottery with just few hundred or thousand tickets, it's possible to win with just few hundred tickets, luck is what we need. Tongue

It's even possible to win the lottery with a single ticket. A few weeks ago first prize of 1.5 btc was won by a player with 2 tickets. He probably signed up and tried the faucet, then never came back, and he won 1.5 btc.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:05:30 PM

So basically what most of you are saying is that the lottery is rigged as there is no actual proof that someone has won the first prize of the lottery? This is quite a concern if that is true as freebitcoin is one of the most popular sites out there and if the lottery is really rigged then they are actually taking more and more profit from their own game.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

In 2016 I won 0.02 in bitcoins, but from there until today I have not won anything else!

There are so many members on their site and maybe trying even earlier than you and never win anything until now. At least you should feel lucky that you won something already from that site. So far I only got few times their second level claim price and used all those coils to buy lottery tickets but didn't win single time yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: