Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS coin, worth it or scam?  (Read 1980 times)
AlteregoX

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

I'll give you my 50 cents

Nobody really knows if the Taas project will be successful or not, what makes a difference is not ideas, is executions

But what i can tell you is this, if you are planning to buy it's in these times when you get the best prices, because when Taas will (or not) prove they have solid fundamentals it will be late

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

Just because there was a delay in some of the bounty distribution, it doesn't mean the TAAS project is a scam. DEVELOPERS have a lot more complex things to be getting on with than just dishing out bounties. It takes a lot of work to make a project a success and the price of TAAS has been quite stable the last few weeks. You can only say a project of this magnitude is a scam if there is no news from developers..They apparently have an active TELEGRAM group, it's up to investors to be less lazy and more active where the Devs are active.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

Just because there was a delay in some of the bounty distribution, it doesn't mean the TAAS project is a scam. DEVELOPERS have a lot more complex things to be getting on with than just dishing out bounties. It takes a lot of work to make a project a success and the price of TAAS has been quite stable the last few weeks. You can only say a project of this magnitude is a scam if there is no news from developers..They apparently have an active TELEGRAM group, it's up to investors to be less lazy and more active where the Devs are active.  Smiley

We indeed are really active on our official telegram!
TAAS recommend anyone that is interested by the project to join us here: https://t.me/taasfund

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

TAAS recommend anyone that is interested by the project to join us here: https://t.me/taasfund

Thanks for endorsing my post. I hold over 600 TAAS and in no way will give them cheap to please the Whales. Many people often fud a project to make people panic and sell their tokens cheap. I am keeping my TAAS to get the passive income from dividends. I believe personally this can be a great project as so many gains can come from crypto trading and ico investing.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

The projects change mind and rules over time
from this ,I think it's a not mature project
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

Thanks for endorsing my post. I hold over 600 TAAS and in no way will give them cheap to please the Whales. Many people often fud a project to make people panic and sell their tokens cheap. I am keeping my TAAS to get the passive income from dividends. I believe personally this can be a great project as so many gains can come from crypto trading and ico investing.  Smiley

Well, thanks to you for putting your trust in us. It is totally normal for any new project to get criticism; and we at TaaS; totally understand that.
We are doing everything in our power to provide proofs and actions to show how serious we are about building this long term and profitable ecosystem that TaaS is aiming to become.

The projects change mind and rules over time
from this ,I think it's a not mature project

Hi xapwxrm5742!

If you don't mind (and if it is possible); I would love if you could state some of the "rules" or "mind changes" that happened and didn't please you.
With more details; I might be able to explain you the reasons of those changes (if there was) or answer any of your questions.

Thanks!
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

I have looked into this project also and it seems like they are getting some negative reviews because of their delay in the bounties distribution.  Too early to say if TaaS is a scam or not. 
The team looks very unprofessional, especially for the campaign manager too lazy to collect the user's data and updated the spreadsheet. That means there is a correlation between the manager and the team.
The team didn't give a response until this time.

This is also some of the issues I am reading based on some feedback on troll box etc. There is  issues on bounty distribution and some are complaining for not being paid. I am hoping they settled the issue as I am not updated lately. In my opinion this is a good coin, hope they ironed out some of the issues that arise.

If there is a problem with gift sharing, I think you should visit their slack, that's what I experienced at the time, but I also do not know much about their project, I'm just talking what I've ever done.
ada84

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

TaaS has a clever team behind it and in August (based on the current market of BTC and ETH alone), each token is forecast to pay out  $1 USD to holders.

The token is incredibly cheap at the moment and it's a long term investment which pays out quarterly.

All we can hope is that they invest in clever technology at a decent rate. Otherwise, if you have the knowledge behind what a a lot of these startups are doing yourself, it might be worth just building your portfolio alone.

In terms of a scam, no they are not. At all.

Start doing your own research or you're going to fail regardless in this accelerating world.
coincidencecoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:44:14 PM

I had some problems with registration.
To be specific during registration I used password with special characters.
Password was accepted but after that couldn't log in page https://www.taas.fund
Couldn't recover password because pass recovery wasn't enabled.
I wrote three emails to contact@taas.fund and didn't get reply. Now it's been 10 days since first email.
In my modest opinion people who do not answer to emails are not professional and don't care about customers.

Everybody talking about really exciting opportunity to invest in Taas fund, but bad smell is coming out of TaaS bag.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:59:19 PM

I had some problems with registration.
To be specific during registration I used password with special characters.
Password was accepted but after that couldn't log in page https://www.taas.fund
Couldn't recover password because pass recovery wasn't enabled.
I wrote three emails to contact@taas.fund and didn't get reply. Now it's been 10 days since first email.
In my modest opinion people who do not answer to emails are not professional and don't care about customers.

Everybody talking about really exciting opportunity to invest in Taas fund, but bad smell is coming out of TaaS bag.

Resurrecting a dead thread probably wont get you the support you need.  Ten days does sound bad but it's not unheard of for small teams.  You may want to read this thread and ask your questions there; I'd also recommend asking in a cordial manner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0

What is it that you need to do?  You can purchase TaaS on several exchanges and you receive dividends if you store them in MEW.  Is there something else you're trying to do?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:54:02 PM

Taascoin has a daily trading volume of $300.000-$250.000 and They started a new campaign.
 Taascoin looks like a beautiful project

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

as i know, few other projects work with them and they are legit as a company
Remaka

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:15:20 PM

It worth it. I'm holding it and I'm going to buy more
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

i belive in this project, and in my opinion all projects have some problems and adjustments. But taas has a great project and it is working. Just hodl.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

the TaaS development team is still working so you do not have to worry enough, just wait and see what action TaaS will take.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

I think those who think that Taas will not hurt me, but if you take profit share, it is more logical to buy and sell for 1-2 days. x2 is the result. His profit share is very small.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: