Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 07:34:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CET - Crypto Escrow Team  (Read 1891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Psychotic Bitch™

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

Need Escrow? Big or small, short or long term; Our Team can meet all your escrow needs!

Who are we?

What kind of setups do you provide?
We are offering a various number of setups, ranging from single wallets (both online & offline depending on amount with 2-FA) to hardware and multisignature wallets. We do both Bitcoin and altcoins.

What kind of escrow services do you offer?
  • Physical Trades
  • Signature campaign escrow
  • Digital Trades
  • ICOs/IPOs
  • Crowdfunding
  • Other legal transactions

If you aren't sure whether we are willing to escrow something, just shoot one of us a PM! Please note that we will not escrow account sales, or anything illegal. Please find an alternative escrow if your trade falls into these categories.

Fees
Generally the fees are variable between 1-2% (with a 0.01 BTC minimum) for individual transactions. However, depending on the type, amount, duration and number of escrows this number may be different.
When it comes to escrowing ICO's, please contact us to make an arrangement as the rates may vary.

When are you online?
Blazed and minerjones live in the US and are around during most of the day-time in the Pacific Time (PT) zone. Lauda is around during most of the day-time in the forum (UTC) time zone. I do advise you to check when we were last online.

What are your PGP keys?
Blazed: http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x104499EDE036C548
minerjones: https://keybase.io/minerjones
Lauda: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159946.msg16464161#msg16464161

Why should we trust you?
Blazed: Long time Bitcoiner and trusted member of the forum, Blazed has been involved here for an extremely long time and is known and trusted by many. Not much more needs to be said for Blazed, his reputation speaks for itself.
minerjones: Widely known in the Collectibles section for doing escrow and shipping services, minerjones is another trusted member with an excellent record. Again, his reputation and excellent track record speaks for itself.
Lauda is an extremely knowledgeable person when it comes to Bitcoin, and has helped several people with wallet recoveries, as well as escrow deals over the time they have been around.

How to contact us?
For transactions which require an individual escrow, contact the person of your choosing using the format found below. For projects/transactions which require multiple escrows, and any other inquiries contact either Blazed or Lauda.
When contacting any of us, please use the format below. It makes everyone's life easier. Smiley

Code:
Buyer:
Seller:
Escrow fee covered by:
Details of the deal:
Amount in Bitcoin:
Extra details:

Statements

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
May 30 2017 Blazed from bitcointalk.org forum declaration of member of Crypto Escrow Team - CET announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190.0
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1BLazedp2eGDrDM3NMbxkn7n4PCCk6WYVX
HNkHgUcnHIv9ASntoVLjpZwiemS53LpVthzd166oeGScJHqPT4DG+LNlpybKVjvRk7XV2+KjEYpY4/jD9jFPgx4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Code:
may 29 2017 minerjones from bitcointalk.org forum declaration of member of Crypto Escrow Team - CET announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190.0
13DXoSQN7UDuxx7kokCPQMyQmvyEyoa3YU
IIpwili6L4GWmXytt/q4fvdgkxC23cZmGSTmzy3H5HaEWIL3Pd9D+bQvil4zVpBvZL0mIzUPDu0qsGNo6akifbI=

Code:
I'm Lauda from Bitcointalk forum and I declare and proclaim myself a member from the Crypto Escrow Team (CET) which announcement thread is located at Bitcointalk forum in the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190.0
Today is 29/05/2017.
1LaudaXNwJkpyZFDaUCiWu4GJNJppENgD1
G1n6LZSw4nkja/ohYyX6Vgc0//T31m1VgLCpKe5CYOIZF9ru61+gXdJZpvY5Ho+6A772366+5R91SVBfhqa0LAk=

▄                    ▄██
       ▐██▄                ▄████▄
       █████▄            ▄███████
      ████████▄        ▄██████████
     ▐██████████▄    ▄█████████████
     █████████████▄ ▀██████████████▄
    ████████████████▄ ▀█████████████
   ▐█████████████████▄  ▀████████████
   ████████████████████▄  ▀██████████▌
  ███████████████████████▄  ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄  ▀████████
 ████████████████████████████▄  ▀██████▌
▐██████████████████████████████▄  ▀██▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN

Activity: 462

Viacoin Bitches..

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

I have dealt with all 4 of the above members multiple times to the tune of 100+BTC, all of them are more than trustworthy. All of them are professional and knowledgeable in BTC.

These are the most trusted members of the collectible sub, I recommend them highly

T

If you are trusting OgNasty, you are trusting a man who does not trust you - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946142.0 He had an opportunity to let the community decide the outcome of a stalemate bet and chose not to take it, Even though it looks like the community was siding with him... 0.2BTC to show his true side... worth every satoshi from me..
Zepher

Activity: 392

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

BTCump!
insaniak

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

I would like to say that I recently used Lauda as my escrow and I couldn't have asked for a better escrow. She is prompt, nice and helpful in her responses. The seller ended up canceling the transaction, but Lauda quickly responded to my inquiries and returned my BTC. I trust Lauda and would use her as an escrow again in the future.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Psychotic Bitch™

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

I have dealt with all 4 of the above members multiple times to the tune of 100+BTC, all of them are more than trustworthy. All of them are professional and knowledgeable in BTC.

These are the most trusted members of the collectible sub, I recommend them highly
Thanks for dropping by!

I would like to say that I recently used Lauda as my escrow and I couldn't have asked for a better escrow. She is prompt, nice and helpful in her responses. The seller ended up canceling the transaction, but Lauda quickly responded to my inquiries and returned my BTC. I trust Lauda and would use her as an escrow again in the future.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope that you do not encounter similar problems in the future!

▄                    ▄██
       ▐██▄                ▄████▄
       █████▄            ▄███████
      ████████▄        ▄██████████
     ▐██████████▄    ▄█████████████
     █████████████▄ ▀██████████████▄
    ████████████████▄ ▀█████████████
   ▐█████████████████▄  ▀████████████
   ████████████████████▄  ▀██████████▌
  ███████████████████████▄  ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄  ▀████████
 ████████████████████████████▄  ▀██████▌