Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmer/ Game Developer for hire [Willing to teach as well]  (Read 259 times)
IcemanX (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:58:34 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 09:16:07 PM by IcemanX

Hello all, I've been a member here for years, but all I did was buy things in PM here and there.

Well, Now I want to give back!  Cheesy

I'm a programmer by trade. Windows apps are my specialty, but I do a bit of everything else, don't be afraid to ask.
I've messed with game development as a hobby for four years, and have experience in that as well, from the bottom up.

List of tools and languages I'm familiar with: C++,C#,Unity Game Engine, Unreal engine 4, Java, Android development, Maya, Skype, Linux, 3Ds Max, Blender, Computer building and design, CAD and Video editing.

I can code for you, or give advice on how to do it yourself. If you want lessons on how, what and why of things, I love to go in depth on things.
I can help you make an app, video game, program, etc. Just pitch me your idea here or pm me, whichever.
Since I did not use this account for much until now (except occasional purchasing), I realize that I have no "trust". I'm willing to build it. If someone would like to be my vouch, I don't mind that at all.
I can also link proof of things I've done, particle simulations I've programmed, video games I've made, etc. (Only if asked, I'm not trying to advertise my software, I'm trying to advertise my skills.)

Prices
All prices are listed in USD & negotiable. All reasonable currencies accepted. (BTC, LTC, ETH, so forth)
Quotes are free, of course.
$20 for advice (an explanation of how to go about it, with pictures/examples if possible)
$40 for an hour of instruction/help on the topic of your choosing. (Extra questions are not counted towards this hour)
If there is something you want me to do/create FOR you, we'll have to talk it over, and it's extra if you want me to do it WHILE walking you through it, but that can be arranged.

Anyway, I've wanted to earn BTC the fun way, by offering my skills. Smiley Thanks for reading thus far!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:10:08 PM

I didn't read all your topic , but I've directly seen : 20$ an advice
Dude , we're in 2017 , advices are free nowadays , you can easily go to any dev forum and ask your question and get answers for free.
IcemanX (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

I didn't read all your topic , but I've directly seen : 20$ an advice
Dude , we're in 2017 , advices are free nowadays , you can easily go to any dev forum and ask your question and get answers for free.

What you're describing, I would call a quote, which is free from me. My version of "advice" is complete with pictures, an explanation of how to do it, and an order of steps. somewhat of a "guide", so to speak.

Also, None of my prices are set in stone. If you have an odd job, I have an odd, lower price. Smiley

Thank you for your feedback, perhaps I'll reword the post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: