Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Burst coin like bitcoin mine with harddisk  (Read 484 times)
aftabkhan1 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:31:42 PM

BURST coin is a digital cryptocurrency and decentralized crypto platform that is used by people all over the world. The Most Popular digital cryptocurrency currently worldwide is Bitcoin, (which is simply a currency, albeit the most groundbreaking currency and technology to ever exist.) BURST is far more than just digital money, BURST is the world’s first crypto platform to have Smart Contracts, (which these days is the most widely known aspect of Ethereum) BURST is also the first cryptocurrency to be publicized for being able to perform direct cross-chain coin transfers (a transfer with no central exchange, also known as “Atomic Cross Chain Transfers”.) BURST also has the busiest decentralized asset exchange in existence, operating on the blockchain. 

BURSTCOIN is mined by using hard drive space. This is known as POC Mining Proof Of Capacity, also referred to as Proof Of Space. Anyone can mine BURST Coins by allocating the empty space on their hard drive or multiple drives for the mining procedure. This makes BURSTCOIN the most GREEN, environmentally friendly cryptocurrency to mine, using hardly any resourses and it bought and sold on major cryptocurrency trade exchanges thus providing great value to miners.

The BURST Nation Team is available along with developers, coders and other experts in technology (and everything blockchain related,) within the busy discussion forums on this hub. Make sure to jump on in, register a username of your choice, and mingle with the community that is growing beyond anyone's expectation. Decentralised blockchain technology at your fingertips, BURST.

The Official Wikipedia page for Burst Coin is located on Google
For more info please join burst community
Burst nation search on Google

For any questions and queries you can feel free to ask me

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: