Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges?  (Read 19258 times)
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

all trader use different exchanges because every exchanges has a different buy and sell price so better to monitor your coin price in different exchanges where  your coins available
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uniquefighter

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

The coins you've mined ca be sld of program since you will only get profit while you are oromoting them and also the price wnt alter anything over a couple of days.fnop
Yes I often do trade in mutliple exchanges site because of the fees that collected in other sites. Also of the altcoin that I usually followed on. This happen when I have enough of funds do arbitrade in the coins that I usually do. Others do this because to make fast or earn profit.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?

Yes, such a business exists, but it`s quite hard, because exchanges consider it more profitable when people are trading inside not withdrawing their funds.
That is why they put various obstacles to arbitrage, and you must have not only brain but also guts to make money in such a way

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

I used multiple exchange but not for arbiratge, because arbiratge promising small profit and need long time confirmation when sending it. I used multiple exchange because  some times there are good and potenial coin not listing in my currenct exchange, so I will move to other exchange. 
Not all arbitrage promise small profit if you are lucky to hit the right coin at that moment. I really do not do arbitrage much and which was not the reason I make use of multiple exchanges though, but when the opportunity comes up, I really do not like not making use of them. It is life, and anything that brings profit should not be thrown away.

Although, like you said, in case of potential coins not being on one, having multiple exchanges can help one not to miss such opportunities of missing the show on a trade.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

Yes i trade on multiple exchange because sometimes there are altcoins that i want to buy and sell but don't have in one exchange. My other reason of trading in other exchange is to diverse my funds on different exchange to minimize the risk of losing my money in one exchange if something bad will happen.

i use to be a hunter
quan52395

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:39:44 PM

Yes, this is in every exchange, sometimes have different prices. But the fact is that not all of the differences in profits, because different thin and short
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

Yes i trade on multiple exchange because sometimes there are altcoins that i want to buy and sell but don't have in one exchange. My other reason of trading in other exchange is to diverse my funds on different exchange to minimize the risk of losing my money in one exchange if something bad will happen.

You shouldn't store your funds in exchange wallets. This is like a rule, please pay attention. I use different exchange platforms because the volatility is lower in some of them. And some has very rich order books which you can execute your oders instantly.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:10 AM

That's true , besides by trade at multiple exchange as arbitrage opportunity.
You should never trust anything 100% online in this case an exchange as you might have seen several "trusted" exchanges turned into a scam one.
Separate it for security reason is indeed a good plan .
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:44 AM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
I trade at multiple exchanges because many altcoin that does not exist in one exchanger but there are in other exchanger, also ico that launch is not easy to enter in exchanger that have high traffic and trust like poloniex.
To move funds to another exchanger it sometimes takes a long time maybe 1 day, I ever do that and the results are not worth it.

Arbitraging is not worth it nowadays because exchanges already increased their withdrawal fees. Only Poloniex didn't increase as far as I know.

The same with here, I am trading in three exchanges because some of exchanges have different coins.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:24:18 AM

It depends if that 2 exchanges has a high difference of buy and sell, That method was called arbitrage method so many whales doing that not only in bitcoins almost in altcoins if there's a chance that 1 coin difference its value in 2 exchanges they'll do arbitrage thats the reason why most of exchanges are have a balance price of coins, Whales are making more profit in that way because they have a big capital and you need to sell it faster before you lose your profit.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

Yes , i trade in multiple exchanges because sometimes the altcoins or crypto thhat i am holding is not listed in only one exchange.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

Yes we need to use different exchanges because in ebry exchange there is high volume or high price of a certain coin nad we need to look where exchange it has. Be a good trader needed to know how to arbitrade to gain profit
You can buy low in other and sell it at high in different exchanges.

vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

Yes,  I trade on multiple exchanges.  Trading on multiple exchanges minimizes the risk of loosing our investment.  I have seen so many exchanges have been hacked in last few months.  So if we trade on multiple exchanges , our investment will be safe.  Another advantage of trading on multiple exchanges is we can manage our portfolio in a better way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

not just bitcoin but with all of my trading coins,i use yobit,bittrex for my regular trading though sometimes i use other platform too for some small tradings.because every exchange has their own price and i can use that for arbitrage.for extra chance of earnings
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

possible that your ideal price in a certain platform may not be the same when your deposit there shows up. on the other hand if you want your deposit to quickly show up you have good idea
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

I do not prefer a particular exchange, it is necessary to look which of them is trading the coin, what's it cost and what are the fees for the withdrawal.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

Yes, I am trading at multiple exchanger. I divided my funds to different exchanger because there are some coins that can only found in a particular exchanges. I can make more money by trasing coins in different exchanger.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

Yes, I am trading at multiple exchanger. I divided my funds to different exchanger because there are some coins that can only found in a particular exchanges. I can make more money by trasing coins in different exchanger.

good for you that you still manage to do trading using multiple exchanges online but in my case i only use one exchanger specifically etherdelta in order to trade my tokens and altcoins. but overall it doesnt matter whether you use multiple exchanges or only one as long as you are happy and contented to thier service. However you also got a point because some coins are only available on some dedicated exchange and they cannot always be traded anywhere.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

There is nothing wrong trading at different exchanges because there is the need to do it. Some exchanges don't have the amount of volume if for instance you want to buy a stash but the exchange has low volume and the sellers are just selling few for higher prices then you would have to spend more due to it. Bittrex and Binance can give this to you, the more you can see in polo.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
D_Olgunchik

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

I use arbitrage trading. The main things here is transaction speed. You can earn well on the difference of exchange rate of different exchanges. The only thing to consider is the commission for the transfer of funds.
Choose the right altcoyin and go ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: