Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges?  (Read 19261 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

There is nothing wrong trading at different exchanges because there is the need to do it. Some exchanges don't have the amount of volume if for instance you want to buy a stash but the exchange has low volume and the sellers are just selling few for higher prices then you would have to spend more due to it. Bittrex and Binance can give this to you, the more you can see in polo.
I used that too because some coins in bittrex was not found in binance same with the binance. Also there were a times that amount in bittrex is much higher compared with the binance. So for me it's better if you have multiple exchange to cannot limit the amount of investment.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

I use arbitrage trading. The main things here is transaction speed. You can earn well on the difference of exchange rate of different exchanges. The only thing to consider is the commission for the transfer of funds.
Choose the right altcoyin and go ahead.
I never like arbitrage trading. Do you know why? Because it's a risk method to earn some cent but you have to risk your big money on a exchange site. How if your deposit never come out when you want to do arbitrage trading?
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

Yes it's very easy for me to accumulate some tokens and hold it there. I know exchanges are risky to save some tokens but it's very easy to access exchanges and sell when its profit.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:28 AM

Im trading on different exchanges because some coins are not listed on that exchange and you can also take advantage buying on smaller exchange then wait to be listed on bigger exchange

Last Song

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

I don't have that much time to deal with several excahnge platforms. I like Binance and I trade in there, no need for extra ones. This way I save my time by just being on Binance exchange.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Yes I trade in different exchanges because sometimes my altcoins that i am holdings are not in the exchange where i usually trade so i created a account in different exchanges so that i can trade.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

It called arbitrage trading , Well for some exchanges the currency is locally for ex in Bithumb there is BTC/KRW which is korean currency and you are not able to do it if you don't have KRW money , yes I have done arbitrage trading in Sc coin , it gave me some percentages , it could be risky though.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Buying from one exchanger and sell it to another exchanger is called arbitrage . It is profitable to those who have much capital because withdrawal fees are to high. I do it sometimes but not so often because some exchanger is closed to withdraw a certain altcoins.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Buying from one exchanger and sell it to another exchanger is called arbitrage . It is profitable to those who have much capital because withdrawal fees are to high. I do it sometimes but not so often because some exchanger is closed to withdraw a certain altcoins.

And some exchanges have different price, some are much higher and some are lower so better to use different exchanges to have a decent profit. And of course not all exchanges cater all coins in the market so you'll find one that you can trade your desired coin. As recently a lot of different platforms are coming in the market and some are not even credible so better to know what exchanges to use but personally I suggest bittrex and binance.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Yes, I have trading with different Exchanges for almost I have one year experience of trading on different platforms which includes, Poloniex, Bittrex, Hitbtc, Cryptopia and Okex I think these all exchanges are good to trade and different coins are available on different exchanges and some famous coins are trading in all exchanges like Eth, SC, Ltc and some other good and famous coins.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Yes I trade in multiple exchanges like Bittrex,Poloniex,Binance,Hitbtc depends where is the coin available and I prefer using different exchanges and putting my funds in different platform for safety reason.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

I think most traders use multiple exchanges nowadays, not really for the difference in bitcoin price like the op says. It's mostly because exchanges list different coins, so if u want a certain coin and it's only on one exchange, you pretty have to sign up there.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
It is better to do like this during a price increase, now is not the time. Prices are just starting to rise now after the powerful fall but you can sell some unnecessary altcoins in your portfolio until it does not cost even less.

political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Like most traders, I use most of the exchanges. This is especially necessary to buy and sell new coins/tokens. Because every coin/token is not traded in every exchanges.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

If you trade with one coin, or two, you can certainly trade on the same exchange, and if you have a portfolio of many coins, then you just need different exchanges and constant monitoring.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Like most traders, I use most of the exchanges. This is especially necessary to buy and sell new coins/tokens. Because every coin/token is not traded in every exchanges.

This is one of the reason why i trade on different exchange because some of the exchange don't have the tokens that i need. Some of the exchange too don't just listed tokens that has not good support from people. Another reason why i trade on multiple exchange is to spread my money and not to focus on one exchange.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

If I understand you correctly you were talking about arbitrage! Arbitrage opportunities exist across different market in different time zone and different jurisdiction! However, the profit claim of Arbitrage is yet to be ascertained! Many people feels arbitrage is not profitable if it is possible at all.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Yes, it’s almost impossible yo just use one single trading platform, too many coins and different fees, offers and also contest and promo

I have friends that are registered with like 35 different exchanges!
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 06:49:55 AM by tornikejr

I am using multiple platforms because not every coin is listed on every exchange. Profit from price differences (i.e arbitrage) seems easy in theory,  but in practice its unprofitable at all.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

I am using multiple platforms because not every coin is listed on every exchange. Profit from price differences (I.e arbitrage) seems easy in theory,  but in practise its unprofitable at all.
Actually I do not use multiple exchange for trading. I only use one exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin. In my country, Bitcoin become so famous and a lot of people start to having some income from Bitcoin. It is very good that people can take advantage from Bitcoin and take big profit from it. After that some people start to become exchanger in my country. So in my country, there are some exchanger who sell and buy currency and take some profit from it. But not all exchanger is good and trusted. I only use and search exchanger with best price and the trusted one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: