Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges?  (Read 19263 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

No
but there is a rule never put your eggs in 1 basket
arbitrage tr isn't worth the time & effort unless you are trading with a huge  amounts. I think the profit is too short with <5 btc.
hiru65

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

yes, i am trading in multiple exchangers. Today we can show many number of crypto currencies. When they are reaching to market they are listing on various exchangers. As a bounty hunter i had various coins and i have to use exchangers, where they list in. Trading in many exchangers will make you rich.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
I used 3 different exchangers besides my local exchanger, to exchange the coins I used to wear Forkdelta or Kucoin,
but to withdraw Eth to cash I use my local Exchanger.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Yes and sometimes that’s called arbitrage trading too when you buy a certain coin at a very low price and sell them on another exchange because it has a higher rate than the other exchanges. I also trade with different exchange sites but I don’t do arbitrage trading, however I hold different coins on different exchange sites instead.
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

I personally do so. But I should say that I'm not an everyday trader - I use some only when I need to sell a certain altcoin. What's wrong with that? Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Yes, I trade on three exchanges! Binance, Huobi,OKEX.

Their prices are basically the same!

Because I get the digital encrypted currency some exchanges have no, can only go to other exchanges to trade!

My favorite is the Huobi exchange!
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I personally do so. But I should say that I'm not an everyday trader - I use some only when I need to sell a certain altcoin. What's wrong with that? Smiley
There is no any wrong while you using many exchanges to trade. I believe many people still doing it until now (Yes, it called arbitrage). You buy A token on A exchange for cheaper price then sell it on exchange B which has higher price. The problem is, when you bought a lot of token from exchange A, then while you want to move those token to exchange B, your withdrawal got pending and the price is dropped and you lose because of that.
Antgri

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

many exchanges Bittrex, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinexchange
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 03:09:39 PM by mininglegend1234

I am trading in different exchanges as there are some coins not listed in the other and I also prefer as much as possible the exchange that have the most volume when trading a coin. Arbitrage is very hard this time as the fees are very high compared to before.
It is impossible to earn high amounts in this way. Exchanges usually get 0.2 percent as fee for themselves. So 0.4 percent of that amount should be paid for exchanges fee. Also there is withdrawal fees. Another thing that make this more difficult is the difference between buy and sell orders.
Another problem is confirmation time. After that time prices will change.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
For the same reasons I'm registered on many different exchanges, but one more big reason for using multiple exchanges is that we can't find all the coins at one is exchange. I have many different coins and for buying some of the ones I wanted I had to register on some exchanges that support wanted coin.
Some of my funds I keep at exchanges, but when that amount is too big I make a wallet and withdraw funds there. Never hold too much on one exchange, golden rule that we need to follow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Yes because I have coins that are listed in more than one exchange so that is why I am working and trading with different exchanges like Hitbtc, Etherdelta, Idex,
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Recently we are seeing that poloniex is having issues with withdrawal requests, same as yobit once upon a time that had but they fixed this.

If your coins gets stucked in pending or waiting for approval or processing then most of the time it doesn't worth moving the coins from one exchange to the other.
If you have (untouched) coins then this is perfect as you can spend and buy or sell the desired coin in the exchange!
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
Yes I am using multiple exchange, depending on you in which of them your gonna use, of course you must search it first before you trade in that platform. And I don't see any wrong with it as long as it gives you benefits and profit.

You are correct,  using a multiple sites in trading varies from the person itself if she or he can handle those accounts and as long as you have more savings that you can start with as a capital in trading. As long as we are earning,  then do it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

Yes I do trade on multiple exchanges but not for the purpose of arbitrage. You might be tempted to buy low and sell higher at different exchanges,but the truth is it will lead you to loss. Yes, in theory it can be worked out perfectly but in practice , it is near impossible since most of the transaction fees will take away all the profits.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Many members doing this because we have one good advice never put all eggs in one basket so this works for many I also doing this and its giving me some good return of my investments even most of peoples not like this way but still need to do work on this when any one want to start this as its not easy job to manage all investments when we have very long bearish bells around us
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

yes of course I do not play using only one market, I use all the market but I focus more on the market that has a very high trading volume because with trading in the market that has a very high daily trading volume will be easy to make you gain profit.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

Yeah if you are a bounty Hunter you have no choice but to pick the highest value of your coin and study them. Why? Cause not every coin or token can be listed in the same trading site. Picking the highest pricing trading site is normal for traders or bounty hunter.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Yes, I do. When price rate are different between one of other exchange I follow arbitrage technique. It makes me profitable sometimes. So I am using different exchange and keep update both.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

I think that's called arbitrage but tried it once and lost, in that time amidst sending it from one exchange to another, you will most likely find it at the price or most exchanges shut down the wallets that have a  higher difference for a particular coin but I have heard many people say how they made turns of money from this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: