Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 08:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges?  (Read 19289 times)
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

of course because I think more options will make the choice easier and of course this will provide many benefits. I only trade no more than 5 markets.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

of course it all depends on the coin and on the exchange itself. I trade on at least 5 different exchanges. it doesn't matter I think you should follow the option that maximizes your profit.

I do not limit myself to bitcoin trading just because altcoin trading presents a decent profit opportunity and of course I use some exchanges to maximize profits, as the fees charged to us also vary across this exchange platform
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
Through arbitrage, we can better scrutinize the best value for trading and investing... there some broker sites, which are favorable to buy and sell depends on types of alt-coins. This is also good to know that trading sites matters because the circulation and volume are high. The higher the volume the the faster it fluctuates.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Yes I like to watch multiple exchanges because some time there is a little bit profit difference in these exchanges that makes my etherwallet tokens more profitable
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

I like to trade on multiple exchanges because the coins which I love and like to trade all are not available on a single exchange so I have to work on multiple exchanges so I can trade in all the coins which I like.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:10:03 AM by Gastotade

Im trading on different exchanges because some coins are not listed on that exchange and you can also take advantage buying on smaller exchange then wait to be listed on bigger exchange
I think all traders need to use different exchanges to know where they can earn more and not all coins fits in one exchange. We need to see the pros of different exchanges as well their cons so we can stay away from it.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

GlobitexOfficial

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Im trading on different exchanges because some coins are not listed on that exchange and you can also take advantage buying on smaller exchange then wait to be listed on bigger exchange
I think all traders need to use different exchanges to know where they can earn more and not all coins fits in one exchange. We need to see the pros of different exchanges as well their cons so we can stay away from it.

This is certainly the case. Not only are all assets not available on all exchanges, some assets trade at much better prices on specific exchanges even if they are listed in a variety of places. Utilizing one exchange only exposes a user to some definite risks: centralized assets and the attendant problems (security), possibly a lack of diversified holdings, and vulnerability to platform malfunction/ downtime.
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

Doing multiple trading at same time is beneficial to know the nature of each coins
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

on every exchange sometimes there is a difference in price. by trading in some exchangers you can do arbitrage trading for profit. but you also have to be careful in arbitrage by making sure both wallets in exchange are not being maintenance
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

Arbitrage exchanging is exceptionally help I trust that do an exchange on various trade site is excellent. We realize that diverse exchanges site sometimes has a different price also unique charges. That why exchanging on the various trades is excellent methodology. I utilize three kinds of exchange site. Bittrex for bitcoin, Eth, xrp, litecoin. cryptopia and gatecoin for the altcoin that Bittrex don't have. The reason behind that to make safer.
anhcuti24

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

I trade at multiple exchanges because many altcoin that does not exist in one exchanger but there are in other exchanger, answer is yes.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

Let me enquire that the prices of btcs are high so doesn't it means it would offer high security to your assets?
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

I trade multiple place because in this market situation sometime we need to arbitrage our trade. In a flat movement market arbitrage is the most profitable strategy. We can not wait untill coin going spike in this market. Also it is to minimalize the risk if one of those crntralised exchanger got hacked or crash.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

Definitely and I am sure many people do also. Exchanges bring different services that are unique to each exchange. For some exchange it is security while some focus on friendly and easy user interface. Trading on different enrich your trading and probably gives more in term of profit.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Yes, I do trade on multiple exchanges, and it is a good thing. Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, alcurex, Cryptopia, NovaExchange, BTC38, bx.in.th and finally YoBit (only for arbitrage opportunities). This gives me enough experience to deal with trading situations, as well as, knowing how to trade on mostly any exchange. Some gives the best experience, others are just...
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

That's a good strategy that i'm using quite a lot before but not that often now. The high fees from transferring from ine exchange to another is really a setback for people using this strategy. I have account on multiple exchanges and its always due to when the need arises for such in the sense that it's due to necessity maybe someone wants to transfer some coin to me
Trading is good with one exchange because if you are using two exchanges then charges of transferring from one exchange to another may apply. Trading needs you to setup account in exchange and selection valuable coins which have greater demand at the market is a good choice. It will be easy if you exchange with one account that will not cut the transaction fee.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Yes, I do have 4 exchanger. It is called arbitrage, it is also profitable but before you buy make sure that you can withdraw or deposit that coin to other exchanger because sometimes it's under maintenance.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Btcs are showing roller coster moves. High at any moment and down in no time. Btcs got no chill ;-p
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

for me, i trade in a single exchange because its hard to monitor the flow of the market of different exchange especially when you focus on a coin that move very fast. just focus on the exchange that you feel good and let your tactics work.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: