Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 09:01:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minereum - Low amount of coins, HUGE potential long term  (Read 759 times)
marcdk

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:10:11 AM

Hey guys.

Not sure if any of you have heard about Minereum. It's a pretty new coin based on Ethereum.
Minereum is the first ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Coins are generated on the fly with a mathematical formula.

You can read more about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

As you can see, this coin is pretty new, however what REALLY caught my attention was the extremely low amount of coins in circulation. The coin had a MASSIVE pump when it went live, and peaked at around $9 per token, however it has settled between $2-$3 right now.
The amount of people supporting the coin already is immense, and I think the coin has a bright future LONG term. Do not invest for quick profits, even though it's possible to make some.
I bought $1000 worth, just to get in... I would hate myself seeing the price at $50+ someday, knowing I could have bought it close to release at $2.. haha  Grin

Any thoughts on this? The dev team is very active, and responds to most of all questions. Also, they've said that the coin is getting listed on 2 new exchanges this coming week. Not sure which ones though. We'll have to wait and see.

I'd suggest anyone to buy a little, this coin could become a top 30 coin in the future, if you ask me.. The name alone might encourage some ethereum investors to get in, and it really doesn't take a lot of money to increase the price as of right now. This is all speculation though, invest at your own risk  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin-Qt, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gilboa

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

Also, they've said that the coin is getting listed on 2 new exchanges this coming week. Not sure which ones though. We'll have to wait and see.
At least one more exchange this coming week:

Kang TB

Activity: 210

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

what exchange will listed this MNE in the next few weeks ?
any informations about this, ?
when i read the thread, all people hope MNE will come on bittrex ,, but the dev is not announce anything until now

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Minereum is a good coin and base on my research they have potential to increase in the future. I hopr as soon as possible they will be listed to the bittrex and poloniex so the price will increase because many traders there and if they see minereum coin and they have many possible investor invest in this coin if they see the potential. The dev announce in this week minereum coin will listed to the exchanges site.  I hope tomorrow or maybe today.

marcdk

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:33:25 AM

Pretty sure it will be listed on Bittrex first Smiley However I'm not sure!
cryptonx

Activity: 294

https://boosteroid.com

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Minereum is a good coin and base on my research they have potential to increase in the future. I hopr as soon as possible they will be listed to the bittrex and poloniex so the price will increase because many traders there and if they see minereum coin and they have many possible investor invest in this coin if they see the potential. The dev announce in this week minereum coin will listed to the exchanges site.  I hope tomorrow or maybe today.

bittrex and poloniex will be a good choice for MNE,
but i think this coin need more promotions,,
the dev should be promote this coins maybe with signature campaign or social media campaign,
it will help this MNE to spread thr word to all of crypto users..

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
Shanto

Activity: 252

Phore.io

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

As usual, bittrex and polo would be on top of everyone's list. But as for myself, I see Liqui as a much more realistic choice for now.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore
          █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Charloz24

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:05:38 AM

As usual, bittrex and polo would be on top of everyone's list. But as for myself, I see Liqui as a much more realistic choice for now.

I think the same, even Nova Exchange would be a nice start. One step at a time, can't be at the top at the very begining.

AmarO

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:28:57 AM

Minereum is literally a gimmick shittoken that purely benefits those who were in on it before launch and own these so called genesis addresses. They are the only ones who get more MNE, forever.

It has 0 purpose other than to make the shills money if they manage to fool enough retards.
mummybtc

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:50:25 AM

I think the same, even Nova Exchange would be a nice start. One step at a time, can't be at the top at the very begining.

Listing on Nova exchange is like moving backward, the coin has been over $2 on Livecoin some some time, it onlt derserve a better exchange with good trading volume

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀