Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinformant.com - Blogposts, Videos, Banner Space, And More  (Read 537 times)
zmoney12 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

Hello all,

I am happy to offer posts/reviews/videos/partnerships on our new blog https://coinformant.com/. Coinformant is ran by a team of 3 web devs that work full time at a luxury real estate SEO agency, and is growing steadily as well as gaining new partnerships every day. Currently the site is in the early stages of development, and we are in the process of beta testing our mobile app that will feature breaking news as well as 4 different api’s that allow you to trade on Polo, Whaleclub, Bittrex, and Coinbase from one easy to use app. The site is growing in traffic every day and the organic rankings are climbing as well.

Coinformant is offering blogpost reviews, youtube video creation, banner space, or being added to our partners page and would like to offer it to the community at Bitcointalk.org.
These links are permanent, and will be increasing in SEO value rapidly over the next year as we have an aggressive SEO roadmap with high quality editorial linkbuilding placements that start Mid June 2017. Smiley

Pricing is negotiable, and we can work around your budget to make sure both parties get a fair deal.

So shoot me a message and let me know what you are interested as well as your goals for your project and we will work something out that works for you!

PS - If you are not interested in posts or video reviews and just need some SEO help, we can do that too. Everything from technical SEO audits, to competitor research and backlink profile optimizations.

Thanks
-Zack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:04:32 AM

I'm working with zmoney12 and can tell he's a great guy to wirk with. He's having a lot of great ideas and connections.
I recommend him for this kind of job.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zmoney12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

I'm working with zmoney12 and can tell he's a great guy to wirk with. He's having a lot of great ideas and connections.
I recommend him for this kind of job.

Thanks! It has been awesome working with you and I hope to continue helping you all grow!
zmoney12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

Open for more orders. Will be offering this for the next 2 weeks. Smiley
Cheers!
zmoney12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

4 more posts/videos ordered. Taking more orders!

Thanks!
zmoney12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

Got some open space for more orders. Please shoot me a pm if you are interested. Organic traffic is up to 300 unique visitors from organic search per day!

Also we are offering 2 lifetime Coinformant.com homepage banner [300x300] slots for a 1 time payment of -  0.25 BTC - This banner will be shown on the homepage forever. Only have 2 openings and then they are gone forever.
zmoney12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

New post - https://coinformant.com/jobs-for-bitcoins/

Update: 1 Lifetime Banner Spot Purchased. Only 1 more remains. 0.25 BTC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: