Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Use Payza's New Bitcoin Services  (Read 1376 times)
Payza (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

Hello again, a couple of weeks ago we announced a bunch of new Bitcoin features that have been enabled on Payza. With the latest update, Payza members can now hold Bitcoin right in their Payza e-wallets. They can also instantly exchange Bitcoin<>Fiat, instantly send Bitcoin to other Payza members (with a very low 1.2% receiving fee), and send Bitcoin to outside Bitcoin wallets (or receive BTC from other wallets). You can find that thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1918729.0

Today we published this blog post to help members use these new features: How to Use Payza’s New Bitcoin Features: Exchange, Add, Withdraw, and Send Bitcoin with Payza.

All the instructions you need to use our services are in that blog post, but as always, if you have any questions, we're here to help. Just ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

When I first time came to this online world I used payza. It is always a really nice experience to use this payment process. Now a day they are really making big updated. I'm following them on fb and experiencing them at the site.

Really recommended service.

Good luck payza

Regards

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

I have been with payza since the era of alertpay and their fees have not been encouraging marketer and things got worse when they introduce bitcoin in their wallet.

Their Bitcoin transaction is not instant both buying and selling in fact it often take days before it can be implemented.

I will like you to take this to your management, we are in a jet age and business should be done faster with minimal charges.
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

I have been with payza since the era of alertpay and their fees have not been encouraging marketer and things got worse when they introduce bitcoin in their wallet.

Their Bitcoin transaction is not instant both buying and selling in fact it often take days before it can be implemented.

Actually, with our new services, you can now instantly exchange Bitcoin to fiat and fiat to Bitcoin. Payza now lets you hold Bitcoin in your account and convert Bitcoin into most fiat currencies supported by Payza. Your transactions will still be subject to review when you withdraw these funds from Payza (so when you send fiat or Bitcoin to a bank account or external Bitcoin wallet), but if you would like to make instant exchanges, Payza now offers that service.

We are also working on a feature that will allow instant Bitcoin to Payza Card loads. So we will soon be offering a service that allows you to instantly sell Bitcoin and load your Payza card with the USD funds from the sale. Those funds can then be used anywhere the Payza card is accepted: online, in-stores and at most ATMs. Stay tuned for more updates.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

Actually, with our new services, you can now instantly exchange Bitcoin to fiat and fiat to Bitcoin. Payza now lets you hold Bitcoin in your account and convert Bitcoin into most fiat currencies supported by Payza. Your transactions will still be subject to review when you withdraw these funds from Payza (so when you send fiat or Bitcoin to a bank account or external Bitcoin wallet), but if you would like to make instant exchanges, Payza now offers that service.

We are also working on a feature that will allow instant Bitcoin to Payza Card loads. So we will soon be offering a service that allows you to instantly sell Bitcoin and load your Payza card with the USD funds from the sale. Those funds can then be used anywhere the Payza card is accepted: online, in-stores and at most ATMs. Stay tuned for more updates.

In the past many years, I was then using Payza and yes it is true I have a little problem with their service charges but at that time there was no Bitcoin yet (though Bitcoin transfer is now temporarily costly) so we have limited alternatives. It is good that finally Payza recognized that they have to linked with Bitcoin as this is already the future of money and they don't have to compete with Bitcoin because they can cooperate in a way that benefits most of their members. Hope you guys can research more on how to lower charges and please allow Philippines members to get the Payza Debit Card if it is not yet available.
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:25:14 AM

It would be good if Payza allow us to withdraw our money from Payza into Litecoin and Ethereum too
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Hope you guys can research more on how to lower charges and please allow Philippines members to get the Payza Debit Card if it is not yet available.

The Payza Card is now available in the Philippines! We are also working on an instant Bitcoin load option for the Payza Card that will let you instantly convert Bitcoin to USD and load your Payza Card with those funds. That money will then be instantly available to use either online, in stores, or you can simply withdraw it from compatible ATMs.

It would be good if Payza allow us to withdraw our money from Payza into Litecoin and Ethereum too

Our team is working on integrating other cryptocurrencies into the Payza platform as well. Not just Litecoin and Ethereum, but also Dash, Monero, Ripple, and many many others!

I suggest keeping an eye on the Payza Blog this Summer, there are going to be lots of exciting announcements!
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:48:06 AM

I am using Payza since few years, and Bitcoin's user as well, and i have some questions :

Is the exchange from the Payza wallet of bitcoin to our Bitcoin's wallet instant ? and if not how much time we need to wait ? and is there any minimum limit to make the exchanges between fiat and bitcoin in Payza ?
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

I am using Payza since few years, and Bitcoin's user as well, and i have some questions :

Is the exchange from the Payza wallet of bitcoin to our Bitcoin's wallet instant ? and if not how much time we need to wait ? and is there any minimum limit to make the exchanges between fiat and bitcoin in Payza ?

When you send Bitcoin from Payza to an external wallet, it will be subject to a transaction review. Once the withdrawal is approved, the Bitcoin is sent to your Bitcoin Wallet. These reviews can take 3-5 business days, but our team is currently working on a process that will reduce these review times for Bitcoin withdrawals.

When you exchange Fiat currency to Bitcoin within your Payza account, that is now instant. You can exchange USD to Bitcoin, and then exchange the Bitcoin back to USD instantly, all within your Payza account.
SHawk

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

[/quote

I am happy to see a committed and dedicated support of payza here, i equally appreciate your response but you only cover one aspect of my question which relates to delay in exchange.

Can you say something about your high transaction fees ?
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:05:02 PM

Our new Bitcoin services have allowed us to lower some of our fees. For instance, if you send Bitcoin to another Payza member, the receiving fee is just 1.2%, not the standard 2.9% + $0.30 that is charged when you send USD or other currencies to other Payza members.

We also recently lowered our Bank Wire deposit and withdrawal fees.

As Payza grows, it becomes easier for us to get lower rates with our partners, and in this way, we can pass on those savings to our members. We are always working to improve our services, and one way to do that is by lowering our fees. We hope to be able to lower our fees even more in the future, and our team is working behind the scenes to make that possible.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Our new Bitcoin services have allowed us to lower some of our fees. For instance, if you send Bitcoin to another Payza member, the receiving fee is just 1.2%, not the standard 2.9% + $0.30 that is charged when you send USD or other currencies to other Payza members.

As Payza grows, it becomes easier for us to get lower rates with our partners, and in this way, we can pass on those savings to our members. We are always working to improve our services, and one way to do that is by lowering our fees. We hope to be able to lower our fees even more in the future, and our team is working behind the scenes to make that possible.
A few years ago payza was my first payment processor. I used them and they worked better for me. but after that I found bitcoin as better in terms of lower transaction and withdrawal fees. Lowering your fees will really make your community more active again.

Hire me for your campaign management
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

Oh is this a Payza that I always see in Paid To Click sites along with other payment procesors like Paypal , Alertpay etc?

Nice to see that you step up and now have a new feature which includes bitcoin for now and other cryptos in the future. Im using Payza for my withdrawals in some of the Paid To Click Sites.

A few years ago payza was my first payment processor. I used them and they worked better for me. but after that I found bitcoin as better in terms of lower transaction and withdrawal fees. Lowering your fees will really make your community more active again.

What kind of fees? If for bitcoin then I doubt it will happened as obviously we all know the current state of bitcoin transaction fees.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

Goodluck for your courages. I think you can hit paypal suck. I experienced being limiter that made me stressful. By accepting bitcoin is there limited account or suspend account? if yes, may be I wait until no limited or suspending account of payza. This is the world of decentralized. Adding bitcoin wallet means no suspend no limited. At least payza makes one progress by adding bitcoin wallet in it.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:56:05 AM

When you send Bitcoin from Payza to an external wallet, it will be subject to a transaction review. Once the withdrawal is approved, the Bitcoin is sent to your Bitcoin Wallet. These reviews can take 3-5 business days, but our team is currently working on a process that will reduce these review times for Bitcoin withdrawals.

When you exchange Fiat currency to Bitcoin within your Payza account, that is now instant. You can exchange USD to Bitcoin, and then exchange the Bitcoin back to USD instantly, all within your Payza account.

Thanks for your response. But still not answered me about the minimum amount to exchange between fiat and bitcoin in payza, and what the fee for such exchange. Also can we get bitcoin adresses for our Bitcoin's wallets in Payza ?
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:43:13 AM

What kind of fees? If for bitcoin then I doubt it will happened as obviously we all know the current state of bitcoin transaction fees.
Not for bitcoin. For bitcoin they are better.

Hire me for your campaign management
Payza (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

Goodluck for your courages. I think you can hit paypal suck. I experienced being limiter that made me stressful. By accepting bitcoin is there limited account or suspend account? if yes, may be I wait until no limited or suspending account of payza. This is the world of decentralized. Adding bitcoin wallet means no suspend no limited. At least payza makes one progress by adding bitcoin wallet in it.

Transactions done through Payza's network are still subject to Payza's user agreement. That means that purchases, even those made by Bitcoin, can still be disputed through the Payza Resolution Center. Our Resolution Center is in place to help protect both merchants and their customers, and we believe that by protecting transactions made through Bitcoin in this way, it will help encourage our members to explore Bitcoin.

Our Bitcoin services are designed for people who do not have a lot of experience with Bitcoin, but who are still interested in the cryptocurrency. We wanted to give them an easy way to buy and sell Bitcoin, and to make purchases with it, but without having to worry as much about security.

There are lots of services that cater to people who are very knowledgeable about Bitcoin. Payza is different because our services are aimed more towards Bitcoin beginners who are just getting started and want to take things a bit slowly at first.

Thanks for your response. But still not answered me about the minimum amount to exchange between fiat and bitcoin in payza, and what the fee for such exchange. Also can we get bitcoin adresses for our Bitcoin's wallets in Payza ?

You can now find our real-time Bitcoin exchange rates on our fees page: https://www.payza.com/fees. The minimum amounts for exchanges are $1 USD or the equivalent of $1 USD in Bitcoin (when exchanging from Bitcoin to fiat currencies).
SHawk

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

I will find time to log into my payza account today and check your claims in short i have some abandon funds in that account which i decided to leave due to high fees and btc buying then was not encouraging.

One last question, you address btc transfers between payza accounts, what about the fees for btc total withdrawal into a personal wallet or trading exchange?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

When I first time came to this online world I used payza. It is always a really nice experience to use this payment process. Now a day they are really making big updated. I'm following them on fb and experiencing them at the site.

Really recommended service.

I used payza too in my early years when I joined online world too but at that time it was called "AlertPay" for those who know it was one of the best e-wallets at that time and now that ai see that payza has added the bitcoin features makes me think to go back in payza and use it like before, ai see that they have added also Payza Card to fund it with bitcoins and use it as a bitcoin debit card. Great news Payza keep it up!!!
Payza (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

One last question, you address btc transfers between payza accounts, what about the fees for btc total withdrawal into a personal wallet or trading exchange?

We are able to have very low fees for transfers to and from external Bitcoin Wallets. When sending Bitcoin from Payza to an external Bitcoin Wallet, the fee is 0.001 BTC (a portion of which is used for the Bitcoin miner fee). Adding Bitcoin to your Payza account from an external wallet is FREE, but you are responsible for paying the miner fee.

I used payza too in my early years when I joined online world too but at that time it was called "AlertPay" for those who know it was one of the best e-wallets at that time and now that ai see that payza has added the bitcoin features makes me think to go back in payza and use it like before, ai see that they have added also Payza Card to fund it with bitcoins and use it as a bitcoin debit card. Great news Payza keep it up!!!

Thank you! We're very excited about these new features and the other Bitcoin and Altcoin features we're currently working on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: