Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Use Payza's New Bitcoin Services  (Read 1376 times)
Payza (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

does That means now i can withdraw my btc from payza supported Bank? I Have a account on payza, but i never used it. I will use my account, If i can withdraw my bitcoin from payza supported bank.

Hello, I'm not sure I understand your question, but here are some things you can now do with Payza and Bitcoin:

You can hold Bitcoin in your Payza account.
You can instantly exchange Bitcoin<>Fiat.
You can add and withdraw Bitcoin (move Bitcoin between Payza and external Bitcoin Wallets)

This means you can store Bitcoin in your Payza account, convert it to the fiat currency, and withdraw those funds to your bank account. Does this answer your question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janamana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:52:12 PM

FOR POSTING ADs

I found new website http://www.riperi.com/
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

does That means now i can withdraw my btc from payza supported Bank? I Have a account on payza, but i never used it. I will use my account, If i can withdraw my bitcoin from payza supported bank.

Hello, I'm not sure I understand your question, but here are some things you can now do with Payza and Bitcoin:

You can hold Bitcoin in your Payza account.
You can instantly exchange Bitcoin<>Fiat.
You can add and withdraw Bitcoin (move Bitcoin between Payza and external Bitcoin Wallets)

This means you can store Bitcoin in your Payza account, convert it to the fiat currency, and withdraw those funds to your bank account. Does this answer your question?
Paypal is not supported in my country.Now i am glad to hear that i can store my bitcoin
into payza account and convert them to fiat Grin All things are getting so easy day by
Day.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

Payza did a great work for me in the past. When there was not any other payment processor for my country to accept payment from online jobs then at that time I went to payza and continued my work with payza. I love this service and I hope they will be more advanced in bitcoin integration.
Payza (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Hello again, with our latest Bitcoin updates if you run a business that receives payments or makes payouts in both fiat currency and Bitcoin currency, Payza can now offer you a complete payment processing solution. This blog post has more details about using our new Bitcoin services as a business: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/why-use-payza-announcements/payza-offers-all-in-one-payment-solution-businesses-operating-bitcoin-traditional-currencies/
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

This is rather disappointing. I was a big fan of payza but 1.2 % for sending from payza to payza e-wallets is huge! Coinbase on the other hand offers free internal transactions. Are you planning to remove this in future? I moved to bitcoin from payza only because of transactions fee and you have disappointed me yet again.
Payza (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:06:31 PM

This is rather disappointing. I was a big fan of payza but 1.2 % for sending from payza to payza e-wallets is huge! Coinbase on the other hand offers free internal transactions. Are you planning to remove this in future? I moved to bitcoin from payza only because of transactions fee and you have disappointed me yet again.

The 1.2% fee is for sending Bitcoin to other Payza members, however, you can send Bitcoin from Payza to external Bitcoin Wallets for 0.001 BTC, with the miner fee taken from this amount. This is a flat fee, so when you send over .1 BTC this way, the fee is 1% or less.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

The 1.2% fee is for sending Bitcoin to other Payza members, however, you can send Bitcoin from Payza to external Bitcoin Wallets for 0.001 BTC, with the miner fee taken from this amount. This is a flat fee, so when you send over .1 BTC this way, the fee is 1% or less.

That's what i said, services like coinbase and xapo allow their users to transfer freely with each other. That's why i am complaining. So if i wanted to send 0.1 btc from my payza ewallet to another payza member. I will be paying a fee for this, while i can transfer for free in coinbase to coinbase, plus they are insured. Are coins in your wallet insured?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Such a good news that we can now use payza in bitcoin never heard that thing before and i am using payza for other transaction before.
Let me ask we can use the funds in payza to convert into bitcoin instead?
Since payza has bitcoin option hope that we can exchange bitcoin into usd and exchange back to bitcoin.. i just need this kind of service due no luck finding alternative for virwox that really giving a high rates. and hope that the exchange rate also low. .
Payza (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Such a good news that we can now use payza in bitcoin never heard that thing before and i am using payza for other transaction before.
Let me ask we can use the funds in payza to convert into bitcoin instead?
Since payza has bitcoin option hope that we can exchange bitcoin into usd and exchange back to bitcoin.. i just need this kind of service due no luck finding alternative for virwox that really giving a high rates. and hope that the exchange rate also low. .

Yes, you can now instantly convert USD to BTC, and BTC to USD. You can actually convert Bitcoin into a wide range of currencies supported by Payza, such as Euros, British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Francs and many others.

You can now hold Bitcoin right in your Payza account, which makes it much easier to convert.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: