Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 03:50:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company  (Read 23837 times)
bozwild

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:19 AM

Try use hashflare  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitshare Hashaway

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:29 AM

If you can't mine Bitcoin yourself, your next best thing is to buy and hold. Period. We started mining on our own in October and it is 4 times more profitable than we thought:  https://youtu.be/acaeeRAxt8M

The problem with cloud mining is that they charge you a fee, which is usually 30% of returns, so you loose a lot from the start, and  as difficulty increases, you will be making nothing in no time. If you mine on your own, the pool fees are around 2-3% and you keep all your returns. Mining is not as complicated as you would think, just follow my channel and you will see. 

Cheers
André
Happiest

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

I will suggest you mine on your own if you are in a country with stable electricity and if also you can afford the electricity bills.
The reason is that, most times its hard to say which cloud mining companies is the best; one minutes they are doing good, the other minutes they are disappointing.
The ones that are know and  use to be good  then was Genesis cloud mininng and Hashflare, though now I can't say for sure if they are still good. Check them out though and read their recent reviews.
alymwb

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

Based on my experience, I think the most legitimate bitcoin mining company is genesis-mining, as they have their own mining rig and active in participating at conferences regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain. But you can also check Hashflare, Eligius, Slush pool, BTCC, GBMiners, and Mining Hub. I will not be posting here referrals from these sites, so it is up to you to do your research and see if you really want to try them or not...

WHITEPAPER┃--------▐ REAL PROPERTY TOKEN ▌--------┃TELEGRAM
▮▮▮▮ Facilitating Peer to Peer Transaction MAKING IT REAL ▮▮▮▮
JOIN TOKEN SALE [ ANNTwitterFacebookMediumYoutube ]
kavkasieli

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:59:36 AM

So far i am new as well and it was hard to decide the company to trust your money, i was going hashflare but you know i still can not trust someone from different country, so i did some research and i found mining company in my country, Bitforx. i visited farm, had some talk with stuff and they are actually in my town so i had pretty big trust for them because i know where they are they have pretty good terms with 280% of income and good contracts and so far pay outs are going good. if you are fro Caucasus or this region i would recommend them, i trust what i see. Cheesy i know it does not work with bitcoin but still i mean like for company. here is their link https://bitforx.com/users/sign_up?ref=Fo9bZn4KFeiQGhzmmm9uV8Z3 . So far so good, would hear some feedbacks if some of you are users as well of website
suzanne5223

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

Based on my experience, I think the most legitimate bitcoin mining company is genesis-mining, as they have their own mining rig and active in participating at conferences regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain. But you can also check Hashflare, Eligius, Slush pool, BTCC, GBMiners, and Mining Hub. I will not be posting here referrals from these sites, so it is up to you to do your research and see if you really want to try them or not...
Genesis Mining is the largest cloud mining company on the market but there's no legit cloud mining company because they end up scamming their users and the same genesis company have been accused of scamming their users. Besides, if you ask any member on here who's moderator,Legend or hero none of them will advice you to invest into cloud mining site because they are all ponzi site.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
PRE-SALE      : Nov 29 2017
TOKEN SALE : Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
MhizC

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

I really find it difficult yo understand all what mining is. Someone please help
btcapollo

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

Genesis Mining is the largest cloud mining company on the market but there's no legit cloud mining company because they end up scamming their users and the same genesis company have been accused of scamming their users. Besides, if you ask any member on here who's moderator,Legend or hero none of them will advice you to invest into cloud mining site because they are all ponzi site.

I don't know if I would go so far as to say that Genesis is a ponzi scheme; I'm sure some cloud mining businesses are definitely ponzi schemes. With all of these cloud mining sites, you buying a hashing power at a premium than if you operated the miner. It will severely impact your ROI.
bizalaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:19:15 PM

Based on my experience, in my opinion, the most legitimate mining bitcoin company is the genesis of mining business

asadsiddiqui

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:41:29 PM

The bitcoin mining company is a fairly new type and I have not known it before. I know that most countries have not recognized bitcoin and crypto so bitcoin mining is still not public. So if there is a company that specializes in bitcoin mining is quite a strange thing.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
hashcoinusa

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:46:25 AM

Sierrahash is offering free 150 GH/s hash power to start .  They only mine bitcoin & office in London.

https://www.sierrahash.com/?ref=216436

Fatog

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:21 AM

any latest bitcoin sites???
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

I just dont understand whats the point lets say for genesis mining rent out hashpower , it they can mine themself and keep more profit ? Can somebody explain please ?

As far as my knowledge is concern, as what I know about genesis mining it is the largest cloud mining company. Though, there some complaints due to the power consumptions and during there mining could not have a good output but I think there might some factors affects on there mining process. Somehow, there is still legit mining company that really can give a profitable output.

▌ ━━━ adbank │ a powerful online ad platform built on the blockchain ━━━  ▌
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    DECK      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  Pre-Register for Token Sale ━━━ ▌
frodocooper
Staff

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

This thread has been overtaken by redundant posts.

Thread is therefore locked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.