Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need some helpful reviews of a new site under development  (Read 479 times)
savantguy (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 02:33:02 AM

I was hoping I could get some helpful reviews of a new gaming site. We would like to know what you think about it and if there is anything else you would like to see before launch. The site is http://www.bitcoinslots.co

You can either post to this thread or to the feedback box on the site.

Also I know some community members do not like gambling sites and that is ok, we already know some people do not like it and just looking for helpful reviews.

Thanks!

edit: this is for play money and you are given 1 btc to play with while in beta.
savantguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 03:33:14 PM

update: people you can not withdraw bitcoins as its in test mode...
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:51:20 PM

layout looks good. but fetching the deposit address seems to take forever.
Probably, you might want to optimize that.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
savantguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 08:22:47 PM

layout looks good. but fetching the deposit address seems to take forever.
Probably, you might want to optimize that.

Thanks for the suggestion! Will look into this...
kaldoverde

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:37:10 PM

Been playing slots for a while, here's my feedback:

Start/Stop feature is a bit annoying as the adrenaline builds up on the expectation of not knowing when the reels will stop.

Each reel spinning at a different speed makes me dizzy.

Layout is quite slick, but there's too much information to the left and right of the slot, I would have a tab for the payout table on the bottom menu and put the jackpot pool info on the right hand side.

Lastly, I would have one color for website background and another one for slot machine background as it is currently all white.

Obviously, just my opinion as a gambler, hope it helps.  Smiley
savantguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 08:46:43 PM

Been playing slots for a while, here's my feedback:

Start/Stop feature is a bit annoying as the adrenaline builds up on the expectation of not knowing when the reels will stop.

Each reel spinning at a different speed makes me dizzy.

Layout is quite slick, but there's too much information to the left and right of the slot, I would have a tab for the payout table on the bottom menu and put the jackpot pool info on the right hand side.

Lastly, I would have one color for website background and another one for slot machine background as it is currently all white.

Obviously, just my opinion as a gambler, hope it helps.  Smiley

Great feedback! thank you!
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 09:23:45 PM

I was hoping I could get some helpful reviews of a new gaming site. We would like to know what you think about it and if there is anything else you would like to see before launch. The site is http://www.bitcoinslots.co

Also I know some community members do not like gambling sites and that is ok, we already know some people do not like it and just looking for helpful reviews.

Thanks!

edit: this is for play money and you are given 1 btc to play with while in beta.
When is the official launch???
savantguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 09:24:54 PM

Thanks!

When is the official launch???

No official launch date, but soon. We want to correct any issues that come up with the beta testing and add some features/functionality that people want before launching.

Thanks for asking!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: