Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bars VS. coins What is better?
Bars - 78 (41.9%)
Coins - 108 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 186

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]New Crypto-Currency BAR!! BitBar consolidating your digital wealth  (Read 16875 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:26:58 PM

look at it this way !! yes it is hard to mine but very shortly as diff increase 0.03 BTB could bring 30-40 LTC . BTB has been getting crazy amounts of Bitcoin support. People who were in Bitcoin from the start are seeing a need for a secure alternative to BTC. BTB was built to support  Bitcoin. Call it a fails safe or a way to consolidate Massive amounts of digital wealth built on bitcoin. BitBar is the safest way to invest crypto. I get email From Butterflylabs and Avalon People buying of mass BTB. i broker for both to help them secure there massive digital wealth!!!!!

blabla, you're such a clown.

yeah, lets "consolidate" 1 btc in 5 worthless bitbar...

I'm wondering how much he says is true. The concept of BitBar is great and I totally support it. But I hope trucoin isn't destroying BitBar too much.

Brother my only desire is to bring BitBars to the people!! Have you ever just seen a product or service that you just loved and just knew that it would change the world and make it better? thats how i feel about BTB. I am a Bitcoin early adopter . i mined BitCoin  when it was new!! i remember what it was like to a bunch of BTC a day!!! I seen the need for BitBars . i feel safe with my digital wealth secured by Bitbar. Also for the people who say BitBar will fail.You are so wrong. BitBar took off faster than any other alt-currency !! Why? because it has the support of Bitcoin elite. BitBar was on a reputable exchange in less than 72 hours of launch!! why? because BitBar has the support of Bitcoin community!!!!!!! BitBar was built to support and secure Bitcoin wealth . This is fact. People hate Bitbar because it is hard to mine it!!! it was built to be hard to mine!!! Easy never equate to value!!!  BitBar was built tough and to assure its survival.   

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:41:45 PM

BitBar currently has no services that support it in any way shape or form, you're taking donations to try and get it adopted but have you actually put any BitBar where your mouth is? Not as far as I'm aware.

Hell I'll add it to my BlackJack site with micro bets if you donate a couple of BitBar to the bank to get it started. At least then it will have some tangible use besides consolidating 1 BTC into 5 BTB. I very much doubt you're prepared to do something like this, you'd much rather just keep spreading the word rather than putting your BTB where your mouth is.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:46:32 PM

BitBar currently has no services that support it in any way shape or form, you're taking donations to try and get it adopted but have you actually put any BitBar where your mouth is? Not as far as I'm aware.

Hell I'll add it to my BlackJack site with micro bets if you donate a couple of BitBar to the bank to get it started. At least then it will have some tangible use besides consolidating 1 BTC into 5 BTB. I very much doubt you're prepared to do something like this, you'd much rather just keep spreading the word rather than putting your BTB where your mouth is.

i like your style!!!! i will donate and try and get some BTB investors involved!!!! thank you. how much do you need to get BTB added to your blackjack game?

Petr1fied

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:07:03 PM

i like your style!!!! i will donate and try and get some BTB investors involved!!!! thank you. how much do you need to get BTB added to your blackjack game?

Well as it's scarce and the rewards are tiny I'll do micro bets starting in the 0.001 region up to maybe 0.25 so 2 x BTB should be enough to get the ball rolling and give the house something to pay out on.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:26:32 PM

I will donate a bitbar to this

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Petr1fied

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

OK it's added with bets up to 0.11 for now to see how it pans out:

http://cryptoblackjack.kicks-ass.net/index.php?coin_type=13

The house donation address is displayed on the page. Once there is at least 0.5 BTB in the house account it should allow people to bet but this is the bare minimum. If it drops below that point deposits will close.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:41:43 AM

OK it's added with bets up to 0.11 for now to see how it pans out:

The house donation address is displayed on the page. Once there is at least 0.5 BTB in the house account it should allow people to bet but this is the bare minimum. If it drops below that point deposits will close.

Thank you so much will place the link for blackjack with Bitbar on BitBars.net

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:57:52 PM

i challenge all you peeps in blackjack for BitBars mooooah moooah he he he he  Grin Grin Grin

Petr1fied

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:04:27 PM

The only problem is they can't play it because just as I thought you're not prepared to put your bitbars where your mouth is and get the ball rolling with a donation to the house despite taking donations from others in order to get it implemented in some way, shape or form. Without funding the house cannot pay out on bets hence it cannot accept deposits. It's a chicken and egg situation.

With the exception of my initial additions (GameCoin, Doubloons, MinCoin & LuckyCoin) the initial house funding for all other supported coins was donated by the people who wanted to see their cryptocurrency of choice added and I have not removed a single donated coin since they were added, nor have I removed any earnings the house may have earned on any of those initial donations.

If none of you are prepared to support your precious BitBar by actually giving it some tangible use then why should I bother offering it as an option at all?
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:33:06 PM

Trucoin should just stop posting, christ man seriously.  I love the concept, but if you cannot see you are doing more harm than good, you are basically a dyslexic trying to win a game of words with friends.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:09:12 AM

Trucoin should just stop posting, christ man seriously.  I love the concept, but if you cannot see you are doing more harm than good, you are basically a dyslexic trying to win a game of words with friends.

you people are so SMALL . everyone who takes the time to reply because of grammer & spelling should go kick rocks !!!

Petr1fied

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:19:24 AM

To the person who donated BitBar to get the ball rolling for BTB users on Crypto Blackjack I thank you. It's a most generous gesture.  Cool
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

please donate to get BTB in the blackjack game

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:55:22 PM

please donate to get BTB in the blackjack game

lets get it done  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:52:15 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

another great BTB day

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:28:30 AM

three more days

baloo_kiev

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:16:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 10:57:33 PM by baloo_kiev

Working p2pool for Bitbar (source code + zero-fee public node) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217894.0
Please help decentralizing Bitbar!

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 10:31:19 PM

bitbar is now listed on my website Cheesy

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:25:06 PM

bitbar is now listed on my website Cheesy

Thanks brother for your support!!!!

ThePanCakeKid95

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:53:50 PM

I'm considering making a video explaining BitBar, but I'll admit I don't see it's advantages, could someone please inform me Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: