Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanotechnology and Cryonics  (Read 376 times)
Andre_Goldman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:27:38 PM

from Future Science ...

http://futurescience.com/nanocryo.html

interesting is that a lot of things once considered just sci-fi, now are reality and others remain still 

Being more realistic about tech in general ... it is hard to predict anything more than 40 years ahead ...

Patent1number: ****-****

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Why not we are living in time of technological progress, in some years maybe we would be able to teleport or fly with 99% of speed of light, who knows =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Ghostrich

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

Nanotechnology is the future

just check what these guys are developing. You spray your shoes with some nano-liquid (dunno it's name) and it protects you from any water keeping your feet dry 24/7, it's insane
a1z.ru

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Radical prolongation of life through cryonics

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:03:22 AM

The Russian cryo company KrioRus announces the launch of the ICO project CRYOGEN.
Preliminary sale (the first phase) will start on October 17 at 17 hours 17 minutes.
For more than 10 years we have been carrying out cryonics of people and animals and are conducting scientific research activities - to put the last frontier before death, to bring real immortality closer. To accelerate the development of cryonics in the world, we - cryo company "CryoRus" and crypto fund NueroDAO - start attracting investments in the form of crypto currency through the ICO "CryoGen". See here http://cryogen.me/

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
Showtime24

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:24:46 AM

The Russian cryo company KrioRus announces the launch of the ICO project CRYOGEN.
Preliminary sale (the first phase) will start on October 17 at 17 hours 17 minutes.
For more than 10 years we have been carrying out cryonics of people and animals and are conducting scientific research activities - to put the last frontier before death, to bring real immortality closer. To accelerate the development of cryonics in the world, we - cryo company "CryoRus" and crypto fund NueroDAO - start attracting investments in the form of crypto currency through the ICO "CryoGen". See here http://cryogen.me/

That looks very interesting.  Is that only legal in Russia?
Metrocybe

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:57:57 AM

i think this is the time of Nanotechnology  not future .

may be next 10 years IPV4 will end and use LI-FI .

PC and phone will have more than Nanotechnology

may be go to picotechnology for future
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

Fullbody cryonics: participate in the project  ICO «CryoGen»
Justification of Token

The Cryo token is a utility token, accepted for purchase of all available services at CryoGen. Each Cryo token is equivalent to one dollar (ICO price)
Currently CryoTokens may be redeemed in purchase of:
•   Whole body cryopreservation, 36 000 CRYO
•   Human neurocryonization, 18 000 CRYO
•   Animal cryopreservation, 10 000 - 36 000 CRYO, depending upon size and weight.
•   DNA preservation: 1 000 CRYO
•   Standby services at bedside, 50 000 - 100 000 CRYO
•   Transportation 3 000 -10 000 CRYO
•   Archiving
•   Digitization of archives
•   Launching neurocryonization patients into orbit, 200 000 CRYO

Director of the company Valeria Pride about the project "CryoGen" https://youtu.be/LJLixbEvh_g

Official site http://cryogen.me/

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:04 AM

20th century made a dramatic leap to the future  Cheesy
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

That looks very interesting.  Is that only legal in Russia?
The first cryo-center in Europe will be under the jurisdiction of Switzerland

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

20th century made a dramatic leap to the future  Cheesy
Дo cтapтa ICO CryoGen вceгo 5 чacoв! Этo нoвый pывoк чeлoвeчecтвa в бyдyщee!
Пpoeкт CryoGen нaпpaвлeн нa иннoвaциoннoe paзвитиe кpиoники в Poccии и вo вceм миpe.
Mы xoтим paзвить кpиoникy, чтoбы пpи пoмoщи oбpaтимoй кpиoзaмopoзки, кoтopyю плaниpyeм coздaть,  cпacти миллиoны жизнeй.
Пpиняв yчacтиe в ICO CryoGen нa paнниx этaпax (Private Placement и Pre-ICO), вы пoлyчитe вoзмoжнocть кyпить Cryo Token нa cпeциaльныx ycлoвияx.
Бoлee пoдpoбнoe нayчнo-тexничecкиe oбocнoвaниe и дpyгиe дeтaли yчacтия в пpoeктe нa oфициaльнoм caйтe пpoeктa «Cryogen» http://cryogen.me/

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

Nanotechnology is the future

just check what these guys are developing. You spray your shoes with some nano-liquid (dunno it's name) and it protects you from any water keeping your feet dry 24/7, it's insane
In the company "KrIoRus" 55 patients were cryonized
During the course of 2017, 32 cryo contracts for cryonics were signed with CryoRus. This demonstrates not only the growing confidence in our company, but also in cryonics in general. Today it is quite obvious that the future is behind the development of cryonics technologies, which should realize the most grandiose task for reversible freezing of a person!
Get acquainted with the details of the project on the official site of http://cryogen.me/. If you want to take advantage of this unique offer, but you still have questions, please contact us as soon as possible cryogenico2017@gmail.com

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

from Future Science ...

http://futurescience.com/nanocryo.html

interesting is that a lot of things once considered just sci-fi, now are reality and others remain still 

Being more realistic about tech in general ... it is hard to predict anything more than 40 years ahead ...

CryoRus wants to revolutionize the sphere of nano and cryo technologies not in 15 years, but in the next 5 years. And already there are real prerequisites. Experiments on reversible freezing are actively carried out. We need the support of the community of transhumanists and adherents of cryonics. All information on the site http://cryogen.me/

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
linkdead13

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

I am intrigued by the possibilities of nano-tech to be able to heal at a nanoscopic level is right around the corner.
Ginapala2016

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

Nanotechnology is really choice... imagine if Nanotechnology can repair all human parts and heal sickness...
portia101

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

Nanotechnology is really choice... imagine if Nanotechnology can repair all human parts and heal sickness...
i need Nanotechnology to repair my wallet cause its all empty
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

Technologies are rapidly entering our lives, and it is very good. Perhaps in the near future, mankind will create something interesting and useful for all.
a1z.ru

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

Technologies are rapidly entering our lives, and it is very good. Perhaps in the near future, mankind will create something interesting and useful for all.

Join our project if you want the new one to be created sooner and vote for us http://vote.d10e.biz/
Cryonics and CryoGen ICO project by KrioRus on the Leading Conference on Decentralization
Cryonics is a modern science and technology field that is going to rapidly grow in 2017 with the help of the Russian company KrioRus.
We want all forward-thinking people to know about the perspective of the cryonics and be able to invest in its future. Our ambassador will be at the conference in Gibraltar on October 28-30 to present CryoGen ICO on the  Leading Conference On Decentralization.
In the last several years Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have become an integral part of the FinTech field.
The KrioRus would be the first cryonics company to harness the power of decentralized economy. That power has already allowed for numerous breakthroughs in many other fields and has become a part of our daily life.
The previous d10e conferences were held in Amsterdam, Bucharest, Kiev, San Francisco, Singapore, Tel-Aviv, Warsaw. The Leading Conference On Decentralization gathers the most progressive people who are doing everything to make our world a better place.
What is the Leading Conference On Decentralization
More than 1500 most active blockchain leaders
Best blockchain technologies and powerful ideas
Our previous speakers have raised more that 750 million dollars on during theirs ICOs
Forward-thinking people from all over the world who are ready to invest and create a better world today
Successful entrepreneurs, experienced investors and leaders
50 most active managers from crypto hedge funds
The KrioRus company is a driving force who wants to unite transhumanists and progressive scientists from all other the worlds for development of cryonics technology.
The CryoGen ICO project integrates the technical innovations in the fields of cryobiology and nanocryonics, using the principles of decentralization that would fundamentally change our world shortly.
The Leading Conference On Decentralization ICO contest would feature 20-25 innovative projects.
The members of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) would act as judges. They will choose the most promising projects and will define the best measures for investing in this projects.
We hope to win in this contest. Please vote for CryoGen ICO here: http://vote.d10e.biz/

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: