Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easiest coin to mine in 2021?  (Read 363 times)
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:47:46 AM

Chia Network is founded by Bram Cohen, father of BitTorrent. Personally, I don't find any shady with it, aside being listed on Hotbit. But yet, Hotbit isn't a scam exchange. You might be messed up with Yobit.

Of course, Chia can't be compared with Bitcoin but it's difficult to foretell anything in this market. Even Doge can increase by 100x in 2 years, it'd be no surprise if it's listed on Binance some day.
I don't care if it's founded by the father of BitTorrent or the world's richest man. The point is it doesn't make any sense drawing comparisons with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Grandpa of cryptocurrencies. It was the first of its kind. It wasn't some copy and paste project that was created just because there is another similar coin whose price has multiplied by X1000 and so it should also go x10000+

Do you really think I don't know the difference between Yobit and Hotbit?  Grin

Hotbit isn't a scam exchange, I've used that exchange many times already and till date I can still trade, sell coins and withdraw successfully with zero issue, I don't quit understand why you call them scam
All seems fine until you become one of their victims one day. Since you are lazy, a quick search around the forum landed me to this

All these shitcoins continues their live behind bitcoin dont forget it. As soon as bearmarket comes they will dissapear very fast with your money. But bitcoin always will be there. We have seen many coins come and go. and believe when they go very fast. It happens always in hipe people heard from somwhere earned 1000x in some shitcoin then another goes and buys it this is how system works. many scam twits and trolls will push you buy that shitcoin. some time they will show you good earning but as soon their capital reaches good amount of money they will just go.Thats why i been asking if someone got reward from chia but no one replied. be carefull in going with shitcoin if you did get your profit and get the hell out of there Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:56:41 AM

Chia Network is founded by Bram Cohen, father of BitTorrent. Personally, I don't find any shady with it, aside being listed on Hotbit. But yet, Hotbit isn't a scam exchange. You might be messed up with Yobit.

Of course, Chia can't be compared with Bitcoin but it's difficult to foretell anything in this market. Even Doge can increase by 100x in 2 years, it'd be no surprise if it's listed on Binance some day.
I don't care if it's founded by the father of BitTorrent or the world's richest man. The point is it doesn't make any sense drawing comparisons with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Grandpa of cryptocurrencies. It was the first of its kind. It wasn't some copy and paste project that was created just because there is another similar coin whose price has multiplied by X1000 and so it should also go x10000+

Do you really think I don't know the difference between Yobit and Hotbit?  Grin

Hotbit isn't a scam exchange, I've used that exchange many times already and till date I can still trade, sell coins and withdraw successfully with zero issue, I don't quit understand why you call them scam
All seems fine until you become one of their victims one day. Since you are lazy, a quick search around the forum landed me to this

All these shitcoins continues their live behind bitcoin dont forget it. As soon as bearmarket comes they will dissapear very fast with your money. But bitcoin always will be there. We have seen many coins come and go. and believe when they go very fast. It happens always in hipe people heard from somwhere earned 1000x in some shitcoin then another goes and buys it this is how system works. many scam twits and trolls will push you buy that shitcoin. some time they will show you good earning but as soon their capital reaches good amount of money they will just go.Thats why i been asking if someone got reward from chia but no one replied. be carefull in going with shitcoin if you did get your profit and get the hell out of there Smiley
What reward you talking about? In chia farming? Yes many people still got reward from the solo mining but it keeps getting harder and harder since all miners got now is solo mining, you won't understand unless you can tell the difference between a solo mining and pool mining

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: