Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easiest coin to mine in 2021?  (Read 363 times)
luckypiglive (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 12:47:02 PM

hey miners, any suggestions on chich coin to mine easy in 2021? preferably without GPU, with personal computer. and to worth it a bit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 01:53:56 PM

Have you heard about chia Network? I think you should check that out since you crave for a coin that is easier to mine without GPU, Chia project can be mine with SSD or HDD, this requires no high electricity bills like PoW algorithm, https://chia.net

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:39:28 PM

Without a medium end >4GB GPU there really isn’t anything worth mining. With a CPU the only thing you can mine is XMR however for it to be worth it you need a high end Ryzen processor or some i7 which most PC don’t really have unless you got a gaming setup.

Only time when you could really mine with a start up build PC and make decent money was when BTC was launched. You could mine with a laptop back then and you would find a few BTC blocks. Problem is who knew BTC would be a success so nobody mined back then because it had no value.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:16:38 PM

Without a medium end >4GB GPU there really isn’t anything worth mining. With a CPU the only thing you can mine is XMR however for it to be worth it you need a high end Ryzen processor or some i7 which most PC don’t really have unless you got a gaming setup.

Only time when you could really mine with a start up build PC and make decent money was when BTC was launched. You could mine with a laptop back then and you would find a few BTC blocks. Problem is who knew BTC would be a success so nobody mined back then because it had no value.
There is always a first time for everything, it's why I believe that chia is worth the hassle, blocks are hard to find right now since only Solo mining is available but the iou price of this coin is 1000$ on hotbit and it once spiked up to 5000$, though it's not the official price but who knows? Everyone had the opportunity to mine BTC but they never did because they don't think anything good will come out of it

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:22:14 PM

There is always a first time for everything, it's why I believe that chia is worth the hassle, blocks are hard to find right now since only Solo mining is available but the iou price of this coin is 1000$ on hotbit and it once spiked up to 5000$, though it's not the official price but who knows? Everyone had the opportunity to mine BTC but they never did because they don't think anything good will come out of it
Did you just say hotbit? A scam exchange?
The prices could either be manipulated or one cannot actually withdraw their coins once they deposit them in that exchange.
Just do a simple google search if you doubt me.

Let's not over compare the Bitcoin situation back then to the current thousands of coins available today.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:58:27 PM

Have you heard about chia Network? I think you should check that out since you crave for a coin that is easier to mine without GPU, Chia project can be mine with SSD or HDD, this requires no high electricity bills like PoW algorithm, https://chia.net
This is what I'm about to suggest. From the basic idea that I know about chia, the higher storage you have, the better miner you have. And if you're going to look for articles, they're already creating some issues that it's going to cause a shortage for storages, ssd/hdd.

With a CPU the only thing you can mine is XMR however for it to be worth it you need a high end Ryzen processor or some i7 which most PC don’t really have unless you got a gaming setup.
I agree for CPU mineable coins, monero is the most worth it. But for the choice and list for you OP see what other alts you can mine with CPU.

https://www.hostero.eu/cpu-mineable-coins

Signature for rent
Raytheon

Activity: 186
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:41:07 AM

[...]
Let's not over compare the Bitcoin situation back then to the current thousands of coins available today.
Chia Network is founded by Bram Cohen, father of BitTorrent. Personally, I don't find any shady with it, aside being listed on Hotbit. But yet, Hotbit isn't a scam exchange. You might be messed up with Yobit.

Of course, Chia can't be compared with Bitcoin but it's difficult to foretell anything in this market. Even Doge can increase by 100x in 2 years, it'd be no surprise if it's listed on Binance some day.

And if you're going to look for articles, they're already creating some issues that it's going to cause a shortage for storages, ssd/hdd.
That's insane. I had to pay double the price to upgrade my PC's graphic card. Now the same is coming with SSD/HDD. Along with the shortage of processors, PC/laptop market will be gone wild.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 09:24:56 AM

Have you considered staking or farming instead? There are a lot of projects out there that offer great ROI atm. It is a good alternative if you don't have a great PC, but has a lot of money lying around and doesn't want to mine something. At least for the short term. Not to mention you can use VPS to do that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 09:32:43 AM

Easiest coins to mine can not give you profit. They can end as nothing, no value, no exchange to trade. Or have small exchanges but no real trading volume.

You will waste your hardware resources, electric bill if you mine a coin ends like that.

Proof of Work algorithm does not give you a chance to sell your coins. Mineable coins are better than stakeable coins but to have good price and volume, projects must have usecases and good partnerships with wallets, merchants, and listing on exchanges with good volume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 10:02:46 AM

The prices could either be manipulated or one cannot actually withdraw their coins once they deposit them in that exchange.
Just do a simple google search if you doubt me.

Hotbit isn't a scam exchange, I've used that exchange many times already and till date I can still trade, sell coins and withdraw successfully with zero issue, I don't quit understand why you call them scam

Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 10:05:04 AM

[...]
Chia Network is founded by Bram Cohen, father of BitTorrent. Personally, I don't find any shady with it, aside being listed on Hotbit. But yet, Hotbit isn't a scam exchange. You might be messed up with Yobit.

Of course, Chia can't be compared with Bitcoin but it's difficult to foretell anything in this market. Even Doge can increase by 100x in 2 years, it'd be no surprise if it's listed on Binance some day.

And if you're going to look for articles, they're already creating some issues that it's going to cause a shortage for storages, ssd/hdd.
That's insane. I had to pay double the price to upgrade my PC's graphic card. Now the same is coming with SSD/HDD. Along with the shortage of processors, PC/laptop market will be gone wild.

The cost of setting up hdd/ssd and good server desktop or i7 desktop is way too high unless you can get these cheaper in your country, also for a coin that's not even listed on any exchange yet it's hard to build a mining rig for it cos anything can happen, price could dump

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 03:09:38 PM

No valuable coin we will be easy to mine if a coin is easy to mine then it has no value, yeah I can see some telling you to mine chia coin well it is getting too late every day by day because many people are jumping into the network more hard disk is been added everyday so the difficulty will keep rising

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 03:11:17 PM

[...]

The cost of setting up hdd/ssd and good server desktop or i7 desktop is way too high unless you can get these cheaper in your country, also for a coin that's not even listed on any exchange yet it's hard to build a mining rig for it cos anything can happen, price could dump
I wouldn't advise anyone to go into chia mining by building expensive rigs right now because it's future looks uncertainty,  right now it is better to find cheap or used desktops and used at drive to start plotting maybe you might get lucky if you know you can't find this it's better to withdraw right now

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
ptrlol

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 03:32:18 PM

hey miners, any suggestions on chich coin to mine easy in 2021? preferably without GPU, with personal computer. and to worth it a bit

"preferably without GPU" - You can just mine XMR with the RandomX algorithm, that's what I did anyway.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 03:58:19 PM

I don't care if it's founded by the father of BitTorrent or the world's richest man. The point is it doesn't make any sense drawing comparisons with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Grandpa of cryptocurrencies. It was the first of its kind. It wasn't some copy and paste project that was created just because there is another similar coin whose price has multiplied by X1000 and so it should also go x10000+

Do you really think I don't know the difference between Yobit and Hotbit?  Grin

Hotbit isn't a scam exchange, I've used that exchange many times already and till date I can still trade, sell coins and withdraw successfully with zero issue, I don't quit understand why you call them scam
All seems fine until you become one of their victims one day. Since you are lazy, a quick search around the forum landed me to this

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 07:07:17 PM

Not yet for the hard disks, it's about to start once that Chia is listed across different exchanges and it's proven to be profitable. There will be another choice for miners to be focused as they continue to mine.

Miners are going for the same strategy as the traders, looking for a new coin to mine because they might find their fortune on it.

Signature for rent
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:37:20 PM

Chia network is growing rapidly and I think this is just the beginning, there is possibility that this coin will worth alot in the future, if you have the right equipment this is the best altcoin to mine presently, HDD and a decent PC won't cost you alot like buying GPUs today

batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:47:29 PM

Bittorrent is not famous coin. in fact it 1st coin will vanish in bear market.
sz921

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:24:46 PM

So for chia coin, if i have a 10tb hard drive or 2 5tb hard drives on different pcs or same pcs make a difference in profits when mining?
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:29:02 AM

So for chia coin, if i have a 10tb hard drive or 2 5tb hard drives on different pcs or same pcs make a difference in profits when mining?
You need to read more about this coin on their official website, they have FAQ and it answers every thing there is to know, I'm waiting for pools to start mining chia coin because solo mining is like a pain in the ass right now, very difficult even if you have 50TB

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: