Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING PARTNER  (Read 1019 times)
NanaKofi (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:27:44 AM

Hello everyone, am new to bitcointalk and very much like everything going on here.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Been trading forex and other markets for some time and learned a lot after several losses and gains.

However i find trading crypto-currencies to best fit my style and strategy.
(I basically follow BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, DSHUSD and NMCUSD)

I am basically a SWING TRADER (BUY LOW - SELL HIGH kind of strategy)
(setups can take several days to complete or form. Patients is key)

I am currently not able to actively trade due to work and other restrictions.

I am looking for
1.A honest partner(s) i can provide trade entries and exits for an agreed performance fee or

2. A group that utilizes information from various traders as an edge to trade.

3. Pay me per each setup or signal or signal i provide. (Crypto-currencies only)

Any help or connections would be very much appreciated.

Am very much passionate about trading and investments.

Thank you

Richard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:26:06 AM

You are so smart that made me almost to chock out of surprise, so you are a swing trader buying low selling high?

I think that's pretty much what every single trader trying to do and that's just the basics of trading mate.

I have no trading skills, but I know that I could be trusted, but trust must be earned by mutual experience.

Now I could focus at least 6 hours a day on crypto, so if you really need a person to do the clicking and trading

I'm here, I hope we could work this out seriously.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

I joined a group which they provide entry point which altcoin is good to buy. I earned good profit from their signals. But you need to pay one time fee in able to access and get signals from their channel. They use telegram to send their signals. But not all signals are accurate. This is understandable since market is very volatile. But most signals are good. You just need patience to achieve the goals because sometimes it takes long time to get the target amount. You can PM me if you want me to reffer you to them.
NanaKofi (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

You are so smart that made me almost to chock out of surprise, so you are a swing trader buying low selling high?

I think that's pretty much what every single trader trying to do and that's just the basics of trading mate.

I have no trading skills, but I know that I could be trusted, but trust must be earned by mutual experience.

Now I could focus at least 6 hours a day on crypto, so if you really need a person to do the clicking and trading

hahahaha, used that expression (Buy low - sell high) to make a point.
Its much more detailed than it seems. Everyone could buy low and sell high but could still be at a loss.

Looking forward to hear from you.....hahahahaha
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Its much more detailed than it seems. Everyone could buy low and sell high but could still be at a loss.

so its seems that you are offering your service? i guess before you can have some  clients or partners that will be willing to pay you out
you needed to show some of your skills maybe a week of early signals to impress the community, just saying mate its still up to your decision
if you would like to increase your target audience.
NanaKofi (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

so its seems that you are offering your service? i guess before you can have some  clients or partners that will be willing to pay you out
you needed to show some of your skills maybe a week of early signals to impress the community, just saying mate its still up to your decision
if you would like to increase your target audience.

thanks mate, currently working on that.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what he meant by buying low and selling high is that he tries to profit based on normal regular market fluctuations, which is not what every trader/investor does. This would be in contrast with value investing, where it doesn't matter whether a price is low or high - you buy if you think its price is below its value, or short if you think its price is above its value. This is a little different. My understanding is that his strategy likely doesn't put too much consideration into changes in intrinsic value of the asset being traded.

mobel

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

PM me. I'll gladly pay you a cut for each successful trade
HEWRA

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Hello everyone, am new to bitcointalk and very much like everything going on here.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Been trading forex and other markets for some time and learned a lot after several losses and gains.

However i find trading crypto-currencies to best fit my style and strategy.
(I basically follow BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, DSHUSD and NMCUSD)

I am basically a SWING TRADER (BUY LOW - SELL HIGH kind of strategy)
(setups can take several days to complete or form. Patients is key)

I am currently not able to actively trade due to work and other restrictions.

I am looking for
1.A honest partner(s) i can provide trade entries and exits for an agreed performance fee or

2. A group that utilizes information from various traders as an edge to trade.

3. Pay me per each setup or signal or signal i provide. (Crypto-currencies only)

Any help or connections would be very much appreciated.

Am very much passionate about trading and investments.

Thank you

Richard
You are looking for some trading partner if im right, but you ask about paying for each setup or signal you give?
That does not look like you are looking a partner, but just a customers or clients who will pay you, lol.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:25:09 PM

Op, if you are really good at trading then that is a good asset. But we have nothing to base on to decide if you are really performing well in crypto trading (or even forex for that matter). All you presented are propositions and just baseless claims of your success.

Now, if you want to really go into the business of selling your signals for a fee. Then probably you should offer a few signals for free to showcase your talents and see for ourselves if your services are worth it.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Etoro is doing exactly what you are trying to do, you are not looking for partner as a 50-50 partner rather you want some body to be your bitch lol. give me 2 high profile signals and after I earned at least 10% in a day then I'll vouch for you. how bout dat.

🖤😏
NanaKofi (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Etoro is doing exactly what you are trying to do, you are not looking for partner as a 50-50 partner rather you want some body to be your bitch lol. give me 2 high profile signals and after I earned at least 10% in a day then I'll vouch for you. how bout dat.

check pm  Grin
NanaKofi (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

(My little opinion on bitcoin)

(Correction already started. A bit late for shorting BTCUSD
Another oppurtunity to sell will be at 2486.5xx
Those willing / waiting to short at current price (2216.04)
and 2284.xxx risk price getting up to 2486.5xx before going down)

Added the above sell note just to point out a late oppurtunity.

BUY  BTCUSD 1788.xxx - 1821.xxx
Waiting for a drop to these levels to rebuy

I always give a range. Aggresive - Conservative

asylum1.

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

OP, what sort of skills do you have? Do you have a more in-depth proposal that you would be willing to share via PM? I have plenty of tactics, techniques and ideas. I am interested and would like to have private talk.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Hi!

If you have good strategies, wouldn't it be better to build a bot with them? So the bot can execute the strategy 24/7 and on many exchanges?

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

It is really strange to see that someone is searching for a trading partner online,what kind of world are you living in,you really wont find any sensible offers ,i can tell you that,you said you are a swing trader  Cheesy but you really cannot understand the risk involved in looking for a partner to trade online,i can understand the amount of risk you are willing to take but i will pass this one. Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:27:21 AM

Even I do the same kinda trading the swing trading. First of all you offering a job or what ? At the start you said I need someone to do it and all and then you are saying who will pay me for doing this. Lol. The thing is everybody is engaged in trading in the same way as you do. I guess they are already having their time equipped and no one wil really want to share it. As you yourself busy person so as others. Plus doing it together will divide the profits and make it less profitable deal. I believe having it alone is more preferred way.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

Doing it together might mean longer trading time due to different timezones. It might mean trading on more exchanges. So in a working collab you might even make more than twice the profit.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

It is really strange to see that someone is searching for a trading partner online,what kind of world are you living in,you really wont find any sensible offers ,i can tell you that,you said you are a swing trader  Cheesy but you really cannot understand the risk involved in looking for a partner to trade online,i can understand the amount of risk you are willing to take but i will pass this one. Tongue
But it seems OP is looking for some paid subscribers for selling trading calls. Still they do call it partnering with them. There could be some people who are preferring subscribing such paid trading calls for skipping technical analysis part for their trading. I'm not preferring joining this as I have some bad experiences with such type of paid subscriptions.

I'll gladly pay you a cut for each successful trade
What about the calls which are giving you losses ? I mean to say please test any services before risking your capital.
Razzoel

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

Wait so you want a trading partner that pays you a fee? are you sure you aren't looking for clients? Good try OP but I think Im out. Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: